Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

AR scenes..scene11 page77..pyar ki mehndi (Page 77)

komalsirwani IF-Sizzlerz
komalsirwani
komalsirwani

Posted: 30 June 2008 at 8:26am | IP Logged

P_Shal wrote:

Hailaaaaaaaaa girl.....I didn't know you had this hidden talent.......Wonderful scenes and beautifully written..... Clap

Loved everyone of your scenes and I spent two hours today reading them all........Good job girl..

awww shal.....thankuuuu sooooooo much 4 readin my scenesHug....glad u liked them.....Embarrassed

bandhandk Groupbie
bandhandk
bandhandk

Posted: 02 July 2008 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Hey,
As usual it was gr88, u are excellent writer, I hope u will update soon, I love to read ur scenes Wink Thanx for the pm
komalsirwani IF-Sizzlerz
komalsirwani
komalsirwani

Posted: 02 July 2008 at 10:44am | IP Logged

bandhandk wrote:

Hey,
As usual it was gr88, u are excellent writer, I hope u will update soon, I love to read ur scenes Wink Thanx for the pm

thanks a ton sweety...glad u liked itEmbarrassed

komalsirwani IF-Sizzlerz
komalsirwani
komalsirwani

Posted: 02 July 2008 at 10:46am | IP Logged

Scene 11

Mehandi tere naam ki...

"pata hai ridhima...main do min ke liye soch mein pad gaya tha...ki tum mera naam likhogi ya nahi"...said armaan with a lil frown on his face...."par phir jab tum neeche dekhke sharmane lagi tab main samajh gaya ki tumne mera naam zaroor likha hai"....n there she starts blushin again...n armaan looks at her n goes"bilkul aise...aise hi sharma rahi thi tum"...ridhima goes"armaaaaaaaaaan...." n armaan stares into her eyes n goes"haan ridhimaaa..."...ridz hits him playfully on his chest n goes"chalo yahan se...dii mujhe dhoond rahi hogi"...
armaan:ridhimaa...tumhari di toh humesha tumhe dhoondti rehti hai..please mat jao...
Ridz:armaaan....hum kitni der se yahan terrace pe hai...ab chalo bhi..warna sach mein koi yahan aajayega...
Armaan:toh aajane do..main kisi se darta hoon
Ridz raises her eyebrows in a questionin manner:acha nahi darte??
Arman:bilkul nahi...phew [ n he moves his hand n front of his face n the holds her hand in a lovin way]
Ridz suddenly panics n goes:oh no papa[true shilpu style lol]
Armaan immdiatley leaves her hand n tunrs around n sees no1 der....n ridz starts laughing loudly...armaan all furious turns bak at her...n she repeats immitating him"bilkul nahi...phew"[n moves her hand too just like he did]...n again starts bak laughin....armaan gets even more angry lookin at her laugh like that...n before he could catch her whch was so evident in his eyes...she ran away frm there...laughing....n aermaan who ran behind her till the gate of the terrace....sees her run away showin her toungue out to him...smiles n says"aaj toh tum mujhse nahi bach paogi"...n he runs bak behind her....n he reaches dwn...n searches everywhr....asking for her...n giving reasons n excuses for y he was searchin 4 her...but she was nowhr..
Armaan:kahan gayi yeh??...kab tak bachogi dr ridhima...aaj tumhe mujhse koi nah bacha sakta...khud tum bhi nahi...
n he searches for her yet again...but he wasnt able to track her....n so he decides to give up...n he goes n sit outside in the garden...thinkin whr couldve she gone...he was lost in his thoughts...wen a lil girl comes to him...with a letter..
Lil girl:uncle apke liye yeh letter
Armaan...looks at the lil girl confused...n then she hands him the letter...he takes it...n then she smiles...n waves at him n goes...ammy smiles bak saying"cute girl"...n then starts readin the letter...it read
"O mere dil ke doctor...jabse tumko dekha hai...tabse...yeh dil tumhara hogaya hai..main tumse bahut bahut bahut pyaar karti hoon....kya tum mujhe apna yeh dil doge...agar haan...toh yeh chitti aur ek lal glab yahan chod do"
                                                                                          tumhari deewani patient

Armaan gets all the more confused nowww...."yeh kon ho sakta hai?"....n the he keeps thinkin for some more time...n then he gets it..."ohh....toh basket ko aise prans khelne bhi aata hai...tum kya samajhti ho jaan...ab dekho...tumhara yeh dil ka doctor tumhe kya mazaa chakata hai" n he smiles mischeviously...

N he goes in...n fnds her there...talkin to muski....but not really interested in dat talk...her eyes were fixed on the door...to see him enter...n there he entered...realisin she was waitin for him...he too made the right move...saw her smiled...n walked past her...she was kinda surprised...by his act...he staright away went to his guy gang...atul n rahoool....n tells them abt the letter not forgettin to mention that he had kept a red rose there...on the perfect time...wen muski had over heard them....n muskaan goes n lets it out to anjie n ridz too...while anjie was not very much surprised...but ridz...who had played this prank..thinkin ammy would come to her all worried abt this so-called deewani of his...instead was all edcited abt it...ridz was all angry on him n made the lamest excuses possible to get out of the place...n she wnet out only to find him there...flirtin with same girl...holdin that red rose...n that letter,,,which she had written,,,.she walks upto ammy...n stared at him....armaan who ws holdin that girl's hand immidiately leaves her hand..n gets all tensed ...n the caught look was evident on his face...n blabbers"rid...ridhima tum yahan"
Ridz:haan main...
Armaan:ridhima..dekho tumne jo dekha woh sach nahi hai...main aur yeh bas..frnds hai
Ridz smiles sarcastically:haan woh toh dikh hi raha hai..kitne close "frnds" ho tum log...[she pulls the letter n the rose frm that girl n says]yeh tumne likha??
Armaan:tum jao[n the girl leaves...n ridz too was abt to leve wen he holds her bak n says]tum kahan jaa rahi ho jaan....[n hugs her frm behind]
Ridhma all angry with pushes him away n goes"tum kitne gire hue ho armaan...girlfrnd hote hue bhi tum dusri ladkiyon ke saath flirt kar rahe the
Armaan:meri girlfrnd kaha hai??
Ridz angrily:toh main kon hoon...koi nahi...
Armaan:ohhh tumm...tum...toh[ comes close to her...n whispers ion her ear]tum toh meri woh deewani ho...jo mujhse bahut bahut bahut pyaar karti hai
Ridz first widens her eye in amazemnet...n then realises...armaan knew itz her...n blushes "armaaaan..."
Armaan:haan jaan..bolo...
Ridz turns to him"tumhe kaise pata chala
Armaan looks at her proudly:welll....u see waise toh armaan malik he hazaro deewaniyan hai[ridz gves him a "oh pleez" look] par...unmein se koi bhi...armaan ki khaas deewani jitna khoobsurat nahi hai...[ n he winks at her] aur na hi...unmein se kisi ko mere laal colour se obsession ke baare mein pata hai
Ridz blushes...ammy puts his hand on her face n pulls her chin up..."toh u lose...ab toh saza milegi"
Ridz:what...humne aisi koi deal nahi ki thi
Armaan:nahi ki toh kya hua...ab kar denge...
Ridz:armaaan...no...koi saza nahi milegi
Armaa:soch lo..warna main abhi jaake sabko humare baare mein bata doonga
Ridz gets all tensed:armaan...this is not fair
Armaan:everything is fair in loe n war...[ n comes close ot her looks at her eye intensely n says] n this is love...my love...
Ridhima couldnt stop blushin...n totally gave up to him...n both of them end up in a passionate hug...
After a few moments...Armaan spks up"toh saza ke liye tayaar"
Ridz:armaan...please[ n they seprate]
Armaan looks at her sternly not easily giving up..,..while rdz gives up here"acha bolo..kya karna hoga mujhe"
Armaan:zyada nahi bas...tumhe mujhe apna kuch keemti waqt dena hoga...
Ridz:matlab??main samjhi nahi
Armaan:matlab ki hum abhi yahan se kabhi jaa rahe hai...aur phir main tumhe ghar chod dunga
Ridz:lekin armaan...main dii se kya kahoongi...aur papa...nahi armaan
Armaan:no backin off now ridhima...tumhe meri baat manni hi hoga...warna...[ n he turns his bak towards her n stands]
Ridz sadly says:ohk
Armaan thinks shes gotta go bak to the party..n gets all sad...n he thot shes gone...he stands on the same place for a fdew moments thinking"hw could she just go away like that?" when he hears her voice...
Ridz:hello di...dii..mujhe abhi sanjeevani jaana hoga..emergency hai...aane mein late ho jayega..main seedhe ghar aajaongi...papa ko bata dena...don worry di il be fine...ohk bye
Armaan gets all happy n smiles widely after wat he heard...n turns bak to see her blushing...he puts hs hand on her face n says"i love u ridhima..."
Ridz: i love u too armaan...

Armaan n ridz sit in teh car...n leve...after a lot of fighting n planning to go to the best places...they had finally decided a long drive was best...both of them...were in the car...enjoyin the ride...silently...none spoke...ridz had her head rested on his chest...n he was caressing her hair with one had while driving with the other...

Armaan was busy searching..."kahan hai yaar...mujhe mil kyun nahi raha"....while ridz was giggling all teh while...his eyes were fixd onto the mehandi...n ridzi's eyes were fixed on him...she looked at him lovingly..thinking...or rather thanking her fate for getting him in her life....she just stared at him...gettin a smile weneva he would loacte sumthin n say"yes...got t" n a laugh weneva whe would give up n say"gosh...ridhima..y did u have to make it so difficult?"....he kept searchin her entire hand for his name in the mehandi...but he just couldnt find it...he had got...A R....but was unable to get anythin elz...n he kept searchin...n she kept interrupting him ...n tryin to talk to him...but he just quietened her everytime she tried to speak...wen he was searchin 4 a long time...she spoke up
Ridz:armaan mujhe itna toh batao...tumne kya dhoonda??..
Armaan:uffo ridhima mujhe poora naam dhoondne do main bata doongi
Ridz:lekin armaan...
Armaan:ridhima..maine kaha na...mujhe dhoondne do
Ridz:armaaaaaaan...suno...tum kya dhoond rahe ho..poora naam hai hi nahi
Armaan looks up shocked..."kyaa...?"
Ridz:haan armaan main tumhe kabse yahi toh kehne ki koshish kar rahi hoon...sirf A aur R hai...
Armaan gets sad..n makes a puppy face"tumne poora naam kyun nah likhwaya?
Ridz:armaan...agar di dekh leti toh...main unhe kya kehti
Armaan:tumhe apne di se itna darr kyun lagta hai..
Ridz:armaan...kyunki woh meri di hai...
Armaan:haan haan pata hai di hai....[n he immitates her all irriated]kyunki woh meri di hai
Ridz smiles...n gives him a peck on his cheeks"tum jab irritated hote ho na toh bahutttt ache lagte ho"
Armaan kinda blushes...n ridz goes"i love u armaaaan"[in dat holi epi wala tone]Amy smiles n goes in the same tune"i love u jaan".....

"Armaan...mujhe ice-cream khana hai pleaseee...."
Armaan:ridhima...dekho ab zidd mat karo....m tellin u...no ways...tumhari abhi abhi sardi theek hui hai...anjie keh rahi tumne us din bhi zabardasti baarish mein ice cream khaayi
Ridz:nahi armaan...us din itni baarish nahi thi
Armaan:really nahi thi
Ridz:haan nahi thi...
Armaan:main kuch nahi sunne waala ridhima...bahar bahut sardi hai no ice cream
Ridz gets all annoyed n folds her hands across her chest n sits angrily:yeh di bhi na...sab kuch batana zaroori hai
Armaan smiles...n gives her a peck on her cheeks...n says.."tum bhi jab yun naraaaz hoti ho na...toh bahut achi lagti ho"
Ridz blushes n goes"armaaan...tum bhi na..."[n then stops blushin n goes]tumhe sab pata hai...mujhse kaise impress karna hai
Armaan:woh toh hai...

He continues driving....n stops at a place...
Ridz:kya hua armaan..tum ruk kyun gaye
Armaan:woh main ...mujhe yahan se kuch collect karna hai...main bas abhi aata hoon[n he gets dwn b4 ridz could react]
and he returns bak...n sees her rest on the seat...with her eyes closed..a small smile formed on her lips...probably she was dreaming abt them he thought...

"aaahhhhhh"houted ridz....wen she felt like her cheeks suddenly froze....n her eyes opened wide...in shock...only to see armaan laughng holdin that ice -cream...and b4 armaan could talk anythin to her...she started hiting him...n armaan tried to control her....he put the ice cream box on the side...n held her hands tight...she stopped hitting him...
Armaan[n a fake angry tone]:gosh tum ladkiyan....kitna haath chalati ho
Ridz:armaaaan....hum haath chalate hai..yeh koi tareeka hai uthaane ka
Armaan[innocently]:main toh bs mazaak kar raha tha na...[n in a kinda disturbed tone] aur tumne woh dekha...woh nahi ki main tumhare liye ice cream lekar aaya
Ridz sarcastically:ohhhh....tum ice cream lekar aaye...shooo shweeet
Armaan:jao tum mat khao....main akele kha loonga...[n he takes the cup]
Ridz pulls it frm him n goes:no ways...yeh poori ice cream meri hai[ n she starts eating lke a baby...n ammy folds hia hands against his chest n stares at him....ridz is engrossed in eating her ice cream n enjoyin it thoroughly....not bothered abt all the ice cream all over her mouth...she looks at aemaan...n sees him smiling...n then she asks him with acyions if he would eat...n he just smiled n nodded in a no....but she forcefully put a spoon in his mouth n started laughing lookin at his expressions...n both of them kept playin n eating the ice -cream...n enjoyed their lil ice cream date...

Ammy left her home....careful of the fact that noone notices his car...he left the car outside n went n dropped her till the gate...n then waved till she was out of sight..n then left...as soon as ridhima enters...her room....she gets a message on hr phone..
"waise jaan...main tumhe ek baat kehna toh bhool hi gaya...tum koi ghar ka kaam mat karna...main nahi chahna...ki mera naam tumhari mehandi se kabhi bhi jaaye...good nite...luv you...tumhare dil ka doctor.."

Ridhima blushes n kisses the A on her mehandi...n gets changed n goes to sleep...after talkin to the A in her mehandi...only to dream abt the A in hr life...

i srsly wanted sumthing like this top happen in DMG...n if kash was there then toh...OMG woow....so i basically wrote this scsne...with KASH in my mind...try n imagine it n true KaSh chemistry...im sure ul wil enjoy it...do comment guys...i hope u ppl not finding all my scenes very similar...m tryin my level best to be diff with each scene Wink

luv,

kimmy 

Edited by komalsirwani - 02 July 2008 at 10:54am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sammy4u

perfectpiscean IF-Rockerz
perfectpiscean
perfectpiscean

Posted: 02 July 2008 at 11:23am | IP Logged

Hey Kimmy!

Was jus browsing past ur ff wen i saw dis part...Even be4 u upd8d the topic! LOL LOL

And i must say...I luved it! Embarrassed Embarrassed

The dialogues were typical KaSH type...Could imagine every single 1! Clap

Amazing work...Do keep it up! Clap Clap

Cant wait 4 ur next scene! Embarrassed

Luv ya!

*~*Marisha*~*
SabeenSmiles IF-Rockerz
SabeenSmiles
SabeenSmiles

Posted: 02 July 2008 at 11:39am | IP Logged
OMG!!!!! What a lovely scene Kimmy!!!!!!!!! Clap This scene is one of the best scenes u wrote!!!!!!!! Clap Clap Clap It wud truly be amazing if there were an episode like this in DMG with KaSh!!!!!!! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Can't wait till ur next scene! Embarrassed Everytime i read the scenes u write especially scene 11, it alwayz seems like dat i'm watching an episode of DMG wid Karan-Shilpa!!! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
meow23 IF-Rockerz
meow23
meow23

Posted: 02 July 2008 at 11:43am | IP Logged
luvd d prt... it actually reminded me of KaSH....... AMZNNGGG PRT.,....SPECIALLY D ICECREAM SCENE....N D LAST MSG OF ARMI DAT WAS SOOOOO CHWEEETTTT...... THNXX 4 D PM... UPDATE SONNNNNNNN Smile Smile Smile
armifan Goldie
armifan
armifan

Posted: 02 July 2008 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
very nice kimmy.............
loved it Embarrassed

Go to top