Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meow23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
luvd d prt... it actually reminded me of KaSH....... AMZNNGGG PRT.,....SPECIALLY D ICECREAM SCENE....N D LAST MSG OF ARMI DAT WAS SOOOOO CHWEEETTTT...... THNXX 4 D PM... UPDATE SONNNNNNNN 😊 😊 😊
armifan thumbnail
very nice kimmy.............
loved it 😳
missing Vmars thumbnail
hey kimmy amazing scene .... riddihma getting amraan ki naame ki mehendi put ... actually initialy i got a bit confused ki mehendi ka function kiska ho raha hai ( all da shaadi season in DMG chewed my brains ya ) ... neways armaan riddhima scene was sooo beautifully potrayed i forgot all abt da confusion !!! riddhima's becum a master bhanebaaz na ( wenever she wants 2 hang out wit armaan sanjeevni mein emergency aa jati hai ) .... n da ice cream scene OMG it reminded me of da holi episode where riddhima kept on asking armaan for bhanng wali ladoos ( pouting like a cute little child ) n he was like koi laddo nahi milinge !!!!! will luk fwd 2 ur next scene .... hope u update it sooooon Edited by missing Vmars - 15 years ago
friendly girl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey kimmy
what a lovely and romantic part
really very cute
liked it πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
and thank u sooo much for the pm 😳
bandhandk thumbnail
Hey Kimmi,
I just loves it, I could imgaine Kash in this scene... It was rey sweet.Thanx for updating πŸ˜‰ It is always nice to read ur scenes, the creatives should really take some lessons from u... πŸ‘
hydrogurl001 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
😳 loved it!!! great job!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 😳
xarmaanloverx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
😳

Originally posted by: komalsirwani

xarmaanloverx wrote:

*Haiiiii kommmyyy*

it was beautiful..u know what commenting on ur ff are the hardest thing to do..because of u finished reading it...ur just blown away and then nothing comes out to say about it lol...it was amazing...thats all i can say...fantastic...superb work yaar...its was soooo cuteee..the way he was worrying and all..
too too sweet...ur too good...
u biggest fan πŸ˜‰ ....lots of love xoxoxoxo

thanks a ton zeba....ure comment always makes me feeel soooo goood....thanks a million glad u liked it😳

no probz hun...naw yaar u deserve it 😳😳....xoxo

xarmaanloverx thumbnail
Komiiiii sweetyyyyyπŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ...Yet again you leave me speechless yaar...I have no words for your sheer creativity and talent. Ive said to you so many times and Ill continue to say...your FF are perfect. Every single dialogue..every single action... was everything KaSh is...Perfection..that was awesome...A real good read and as always...puts a big smile on your face when I finish reading ur scenes...you should publish a book πŸ˜† ...that was brilliant ..as usual..top ur self with every scene...u think it wont get much better than this..and then ur off again πŸ˜† ...beautiful and just plain damn good work cookie...loved it...This is a perfect scene for KaSh...wouldnt have it any other way...KaSh ROCK!!!! 😳 ...love you xoxoxo
sea_nyx thumbnail
wow!!!!

amazing scene yaar, at first i was like confused wether it was padma's weddin or AR's but then i was like ok definitely not AR's cause angie and the others still don't knw about them,so who cares? πŸ˜†

i luved the way armaan kept searching for his entire name on her hands without bothering to listen to her πŸ˜› and the way he got all upset because the entire name wasn't there was soo cute and aww he doesn't want her to do any work cause it'll make the mehendi fade faster πŸ˜†

loved the entire scene especially the whole ice-cream sequence and the way he uses another girl to trap ridz. and don't worry, i find each of ur scenes unique and one of a kind
nightstar thumbnail
awesome...tryu kash style...i ws also imagining kash n it fitted perfectly