Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

AR scenes..scene11 page77..pyar ki mehndi (Page 51)

asu216 Senior Member
asu216
asu216

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 4:19am | IP Logged
hey komal...it was awesome...gr8 tht minnie is bk hope she cums bk in actual dmg...once again an awesome part...thnx for da pm n cont asap...

ASMITA

bandhandk Groupbie
bandhandk
bandhandk

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
thanxm it was gr88, I love ur scenes Clap ... ur really good...I hope u will continue with ur scenes... by the way thanx for the pm... Wink
moda.vintage Goldie
moda.vintage
moda.vintage

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 7:32am | IP Logged
hey kimmi di
so sorry for the l8 reply i got stuck u with something very badly but yaar title pad ke jaan nikal gayi but i enjoyed reading it was awesome
luv ya
@nkit@

Edited by magicgirlankita - 05 June 2008 at 7:33am
komalsirwani IF-Sizzlerz
komalsirwani
komalsirwani

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 7:57am | IP Logged

mahandra wrote:

komalsirwani wrote:

mahandra wrote:

OMG....KOMAL!!!!!! this was shooooooooooooooooooooo cuteeeee Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed minee came bak! .......yeah minnee came bakEmbarrassedn 2day only i was watching her olepis...n iw as like really missing her..thinking k hope she comes bak in DMG... Embarrassed n 2day only u wrote this ff Embarrassed Embarrassed its like mere dil k baat sunli LOL .....heheheheheh yea i think i heard ure heart...coz i had actually planned sumthin elz...but then wrote thisLOL..oh wow wat a coincidence na?Embarrassedsrsly...i loved this part...ur ff's r always written soo well i can imagine those scnes happening u know Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed ....awww thats a real big compliment....thanks natasha...most welcomesEmbarrassed
n i loved the AR scnes tooo Embarrassed Embarrassed 1st the fone call LOL then he kisses her hand n cheeks n she whispers in his ears Embarrassed Embarrassed n then at the teracce with shwwweeeeet lil mineeee Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed .....thanksEmbarrassed
HAILA.....u always ROCK it with ur ff Clap
AWESUM SUPERB FANTASTIC MINDBLOWING job as usual Embarrassed Embarrassed i think i gotta learn new words LOL .....hehehehhe well these wrods themselves are too good ...thanks natasha...it was real good to see u after long...hw have u been? yeps me fine n u?...n im tho here only kyon?LOLmayb not too much in the DMg section...but im very much hereLOL
thnx 4 the PM...update soon Embarrassed ....yea wil cont soon

okie do continue soonEmbarrassed 

hehehehehe yah natasha....dont see u at DMG....Wink

komalsirwani IF-Sizzlerz
komalsirwani
komalsirwani

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 7:59am | IP Logged

asmita216 wrote:

hey komal...it was awesome...gr8 tht minnie is bk hope she cums bk in actual dmg...once again an awesome part...thnx for da pm n cont asap...

ASMITA

thanks asmita....glad u liked it...wil cont asapWink

komalsirwani IF-Sizzlerz
komalsirwani
komalsirwani

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 8:01am | IP Logged

bandhandk wrote:

thanxm it was gr88, I love ur scenes Clap ... ur really good...I hope u will continue with ur scenes... by the way thanx for the pm... Wink

thanks a ton sweety...wil cont real soonEmbarrassed

komalsirwani IF-Sizzlerz
komalsirwani
komalsirwani

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 8:04am | IP Logged

magicgirlankita wrote:

hey kimmi di
so sorry for the l8 reply i got stuck u with something very badly but yaar title pad ke jaan nikal gayi but i enjoyed reading it was awesome
luv ya
@nkit@

thanks ankita...no probs sweety..betta late than nevaWink

xarmaanloverx IF-Rockerz
xarmaanloverx
xarmaanloverx

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 5:02pm | IP Logged

Hey Komal...

Just read the scene..I told you I would read it na Embarrassed

@ Scene7: jtni bholi dikhti hai utni hai...badi chalooo cheez hai...[looks at her in deep sleep]apni pat parmeshwar ko yahan sofa pe yun atpata sa chod ke khud aaram se mere h sapne dekh rahi hogi...aur sapne mein bhi mujhe ek chakoo lekar bas mar hi daalne wali hogi...aur phir yeh apni jeet celebrate karegi...yeh patni hai ya...panoti...beta armaan...tu toh gaya.... ROFL...OMG that was tooooo funny....him talking to himself was too too tooo good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big smileBig smile

I LOVED that .....Im speechless sweety...!!!!!
OMG OMG OMG...
I seriously do not know what to say...i have no words...that was p.e.r.f.e.c.t...i say that to all you scenes..but then you go and write another one and it just tops the last one...I dont read ff's usually....but i ALWAYS look forward to your ones!!!...All your scenes should turn into one big movie...!!!...Absoultly magnificant sweety!!!!...Loved it!!!!!!... Clap

About to read The 8th Part now....

What can i say ...MINDBLOWING...
That was totally perfectly extremly cute and funny and just wanted to go AWWWWWWW....
Ive have run outta words...
Loved it...
Again & Again & Again & Again & Again & Again...
WOW...

Your amazingly talented hun...and the awesome thing is that when you read your scenes you actually imagine this all being acted out...you totally need to get in touch with uday...they could so easily bring this into the story and just sky rocket the trps..
Brilliant stuff komal...

If cant already tellLOL ..im looking forward to the next one!LOLEmbarrassed
Love Ya Hug
xoxoxoxo

Edited by xarmaanloverx - 05 June 2008 at 5:06pm

Go to top