Views

Users

Frequent Posters

komalsirwani thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

chaitra86 wrote:

awwwww.... cho chweet 😳 😳 😳 ....
I just love every scene written by you... 😳
kimmy, why don't u join the creative team...you can solve the trp problem in a single episode πŸ˜‰

lol chaitra dats sooo sweet of u...hehe thanks a ton...for likin my secne😳

komalsirwani thumbnail

bhavu_ashu wrote:

wow kimmy...it was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute...i was totally lost in the scene while reading it...awesome scene...even now when i close my eyes i can imagine the whole scene...keep writing. πŸ‘
i m sorry for replying late and also i couldnt read your last two scenes as i was out on a vacation. but i love all your scenes...thanks for your pm.

thanks a ton ashu...awww dats a big big comment...imaginin everythin even with ure eyes closed....thanks a ton..no probs m glad u read all of them now...😳

komalsirwani thumbnail

bandhandk wrote:

ur a an awsome writer... I really love ur scenes... Thanx for the pm πŸ˜‰

thanksa ton sweety...

komalsirwani thumbnail
sheena_12 wrote:
awwww it was cho chweet like alwayz
i luved it
w8in fr their nxt scene
plzz update soon...

thanksa ton sheena...gald u liked it 😳

komalsirwani thumbnail

shruthinair wrote:

Hi Kimmy...
Nice update. Cuteyyyyyyy...
Does Armaan always sleeps by keeping his door openπŸ˜† What if thieves come and stole his heart.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Just kidding... Nice one Kimmy...Esp the letter...
Keep posting soon.

hehehe thanks shruthi...the door wasnt open...ridz had a duplicate key..πŸ˜‰

komalsirwani thumbnail

sweet=me wrote:

What do I say??? You were fabulous...like always...lol....honestly it was brilliant....Can't wait for the next part n thnx for the pm...
Love,
Ananya

thanks a ton ananya,,...gald u liked it soo much...wil cont soon😳

komalsirwani thumbnail

moreremix wrote:

wow 😍 awesome part kimmy...jus loved it
tum itna acha kaise likh leti ho πŸ˜›...main toh ek line bhi na likh pauπŸ˜†
wonderful part πŸ‘ πŸ‘
super sarvottam πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ˜‰   

awww thanks a ton di....hehehe m sure u can do somethin more better...try toh karo...heheh yea super sarvottam wow....thankuzzzzz😳

komalsirwani thumbnail

Scene

Late in the night....he was suddenly awake by the cries of his lil baby...n Armaan who was not a bit used to these cries...was totally startled n got up in a daze...first he was totally confused to what was happening...
Armaan:aarrrreee yaaaaar yeh awaaaaz kahan se aarahi hai..."He takes his pillow n puts it on his ear...n then closes his eyes...n then hears bits of the cry again n then suddenly opens his eyes wide n gets up quickly...]OMG princess....[n he runs to the lil pram in his room..n lifts his lil princess in his hand...."Oh my baby....kyun ro rahi hai meri princess...papa hai na tumhare paas....stop crying baby....[n he pats on her head....to calm her dwn...but his lil baby kept crying...n crying n crying]princess....dekho papa yehi hai..please rona band karoo[he gets all panicky lookin at her cry like that...here hes sooo so so very tensed....n there he keeps wiping her lil tears cumin frm those tiny eyes...n then in all his tension he goes "oh god yeh toh bilkul chup nahi ho rahi...ab main kya karooon" n he looks up as if askin god fro help...n there his eyes fall on ridz n his framed weddin pic on the opposite wall..."ridhima...yes...maine pehle kyun nahi socha...main ridhima ko call karta hoon"

n he goes takes his mob frm the table...n calls up ridz...with the phone in one hand...n his lil princess on the other hand...n he still tries to make her stop crying...by makin all kinda faces...pleadin her...tryin to scold her which he neva succeeded in...for a long time...ridz dosent pick up the call...n then he calls up...Anjie...she lifts his call...
Anjie:hey jeej...wats up..is waqt kyun call kiya?....[n then anjie hears princess crying]
Armaan:anjie..ridhima kahan hai?woh phone kyun nahi utharahi..[armaan kis talkin on one hand...n keeps pattin her with the other...]
Anjie:ridhima...toh rounds pe hai...isliye uska phone shayad silent pe hai...lekin princess ko kya hua...i can hear her cry?
Armaan[all concerned n tensed]:exactly shes cryin frm the past 15 mins...nonstop ...mujhe kuch nahi pata usse kya hua...tum please ridhima ko bulao aur meri usse baat karao na...jaldi
Anjie:ohk ohk armaan relax....main abhi jaati hoon[ n she leaves to search for ridz]

Armaan meanwhile cuts the call...n puts princess on the bed...n takes her toys n starts shwin them to her
Armaan:ok princess,,,isse khelogi...[n he makes sound with that toy...but princes crries even louder ]ohk not this...this one[he takes the nxt toy car n starts movin it shwin her...she remains quite for a second...n hes like "phew ..thank god" but as soon as he says that...she starts yet again...n armaan face gets tensed up all again...."princess kya hua tumhe....yeh ridhima ne bhi ab tak call kyun nahi kiya...." n he looks at his phone... n there she calls...he lifts it immdiately even before the phone starts to ring..."hello ridhima....jaan princess bahut ro rahi hai...mujhe bahut tension ho rahi hai...hua kya hai...shes crying non stop for the past 25 mins...koi prob toh nahi hai?..main usse wahan le aaon??...sanjeevani mein?"

Ridz smiles a little hearing all this frm Armaan...n then pauses a bit...n then goes "relax armaan...sabse pehle toh tum lights on karo...m sure tum ab tak yun andhere mein hi ho" armaan realises she was right n ons the light...n she continues"ab dekho princess ka diaper gila toh nahi hogaya....i think dats y shes crying..."Armaan checks her diaper n yeah it was wet...Armaan"haan uska diaper gila hogaya hai" Ridhima smiles n continues"acha ab uska yeh wala diaper nikalo...n u need to change it into a new one"....Armaan...looks at her diaper....n goes..."isse nikalte kaise hai?"Ridhima...laughs....Armaan ges"jaan tum baad mein aaram se hans lena phele mujeh batao...princess bahut ro rahi hai..im worried baby"...ridz stops laughing n goes"armaan dekho wahan pe uske per ke sides mein do openngs haan unhe kholo...armaan checks the edges n figures them after a lil mystery search there n finally he manages to remove the diaper....n as soon as he removes the diaper she stops crying...armaan very surprised by this....he was so very excited n happy to see his princess no more cryin now...."ridhimaa....she stopped crying...Thank god...phew pata hai main kitna darr gaya tha..."Ridz laughs again"armaan ....woh bachi hai...ab diaper gila hogaya toh royegi hi na..."Armaan "haan....hw silly of me...acha jaan ab main isse wapis aise hi sula doon" Ridz"nahi armaan..aise kaie sulaoge take another diaper n put it on.." Armaan"what?? diaper phir se" ridz laughs"haan....diaper humare cupboard he upar waale drawer mein hai"....Armaan follows her instructions n finds the diaper....n then with great difficulty he makes her wear another diaper...n  itz finally done.....

he takes princess bak in his arms...n goes "princess mumma se baat karegi...haan" n he moves his head askin her...n princess bring both her hands up in teh air...as if askin him to give the phone to talk to mumma...ammy smiles...n puts the phone near her ear...ridz talks to princess...."princess....sorry baby mumma aaj tumhare ssaath nahi hai na...par dont worry...papa hai na...papa tumhare ache se kahayl rakhenge aur mumma bhi jaldi aajayegi...ok love u baby...n she kisses the phone" n princess smiles in happiness gettin that kis frm her mummma...armaan puts the phone bak to her ear...n says "jaan tumhare bina pata nahi humara kya hoga...aaj tum ek din night duty kar rahi ho...aur meri aur princes dono ki halat kharab hogayi...miss u jaan"... Ridz blushes"princess ke liye toh uske papa hai na...toh mujhe uski tension nahi hai" ammy goes"aur princess ke papa ke liye" Ridz goes"uska mumma hai na...muaaaahhhhh" n kisses the phone again for him....Armaan's eyes widen up....n he was abt to react to it...but ridz cuts the call....n blushes n gets bak to duty...n armman puts the phone on the teable....n kisses princess on the cheeks n says"humari princess...papa aur mumma tumse bahut bahut bahut pyaar karte hai" n goes to sleep...this time takin princess with him...n not putting her back in the pram.....

n wen ridz returns early in the morning...she finds armaan n princess deep in sleeping...n princess had a wide smile on her face...as her entire body was on her daddy's arms...n she tightly held his finger with both her hands n slept...ridz came...n kissed princess n then armaan...n sed"i love you...both"n then she went n slept on the other side of armaan n hugged his chest n soon fell asleep....n the most cutest family of the entire univerrse..was soon into ther dreamland of happiness pease n contentment...

hey guys....i personally feel that this scene..is very spl n close to my heart as i always loved ammy with kids n now esp with his own baby...i just love it 😳 ...do comment if u find it worth...n hope i lived upto ure expectations....sory 4 da delay

love,

kimmy😳

Edited by komalsirwani - 15 years ago
meow23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amzng mindblowing prt.... soo sweet of armaan....... luvd it... u rocked once again 😊 😊
Sona_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wowwwwwwww...sooooooooooooooooooooooo sweettttt..
luvd it