India-Forums

Kuchh Is Tara
Kuchh Is Tara

more class plz

stranger11 Goldie
stranger11
stranger11

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 10:36am | IP Logged
this serial seems soooooo class less now a days...all those wierd things they put in it..and then those 3rd class dialouges.....really they need some help with the script..nothing in this serial makes me laugh now....i dont know why they r trying to make it stupider everyday.....and HELLO ranbir is the owner of 12 billion thousand or sumthing.....he needs to have some sensible attitude in him...and sometimes the way they make him talk...he look like he didn;t even go to skool......he need to be strong in wttever he says..instead of repeatedly showing him as a loser they should do sumthing better...and i thought archie was thr to make rankan relationship better...its still chunnu ruling...cuz ranbir is spedning time with those cows instead of archie ....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NidziWidzi

tehseen Groupbie
tehseen
tehseen

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 11:25am | IP Logged
totaly agree rannus dialoges seem like a third grade gawar person hes a 12 billion owner and they are potraying him lke that Dead Dead well its not like if we say summa the creatives are gonna hear us so its really no point in saying things now Ouch
stranger11 Goldie
stranger11
stranger11

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
they better do sumthing good to the show...or else this show is definaetly going to go off air!!!
scent_flower Goldie
scent_flower
scent_flower

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
I agree.Ranbir's character looks like a joker,a baby who needs to be guided every where.All he does is call Aditya and get help all the time.If not that,he's crying all the other times.
Is that the Ranbir I wanted??I like the old Ranbir,who had amazing fashion sense,stood up for himself,had the right attitude,humorous,happy!unlike the new one who waers those kurta's all the time. LOL (no offence)
NidziWidzi IF-Rockerz
NidziWidzi
NidziWidzi

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Yeah like shanta corny jokes and things of ghomutra!! ewwwww!!!!! Dead
stranger11 Goldie
stranger11
stranger11

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
they really need to show a better personality of ranbir now...and wtt does he do stay at home all the time..i tohught he was workaholic....and even if he wants to wear the kurtaz...i think he need more manly colors..not HOT PINK....
rainshine_11 IF-Dazzler
rainshine_11
rainshine_11

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 5:37pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by stranger11

they really need to show a better personality of ranbir now...and wtt does he do stay at home all the time..i tohught he was workaholic....and even if he wants to wear the kurtaz...i think he need more manly colors..not HOT PINK....

lol yea!

he needs to go to work

n cum home late n make her angry or sumthin

or wear his suit n take archir out n make kanya boiling w/ jealousy

cuz he does have suits they showed him wearing one today!

Rafa.LunaPotter IF-Sizzlerz
Rafa.LunaPotter
Rafa.LunaPotter

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
yeah all of you are right....but lets just wait and watch! Embarrassed
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top