Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

TRP Ratings of KS

Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 10:23am | IP Logged

Dear Friends,

Today I did not dare to go in front of the TV at 9 p.m. India time, lest I tuned the TV to Zee and happened to watch KS....after disgusting 5 minutes yesterday I decided to remain off for this week atleast, today I did not see and tomorrow Kolkata Knightriders will take up Bangalore Royals....so no chance....but inspite of this I find KS is still doing pretty well, yesterday even in logged above 20 in TRP, well not that I mind but yes I do feel sorry for those loyal views including myself who still have the habit of sitting in front of the TV at 9pm sharp with Zee TV tuned in!! 

Jate Jate, a thought crossed my mind, this week again it has been Meera all over, I wonder instead of showing new Bani more, why are we being fed with Meera, I know new Bani will take sometime to get established but Meera ?she was never accepted, atleast by the majority.....well I do not know whether I am the right person to comment as over last 7 months of watching Meera has been irritating but inspite of that TRPs have ramained as per standard maybe  or maybe this is the way the TV world runs, how will I know as I only watched  KS till last week.....Your thought friends, love Tin

ofcourse IF-Dazzler
ofcourse
ofcourse

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Jayathi, after seeing today's episode I am sure KS is gonna be out of 20 and I will be really happy to see that.
In this week alone (one more day to go still!)they have showed so many stupid twists which they term as "freshness" Dead and with the introduction of Vicky, JMs son, they have outdone themselves Dead
Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 10:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by fsam

Jayati I don't know why they would do this. The three options are are:
1. JM son
2. Adopted son
3. Veer and the creatives forgot his real name so called him Vicky.

But to answer your question maybe ZT and BT had a survery and new Bani did not get a a favorable response they are shoving Meera down our throats. At least she evokes some response even if it is hatred.

Well it is difficult to accept new Bani I understand and yes maybe they are sticking to Meera as atleast she evokes hatred, and that is a feeling at least..Angry

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top