Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sheena_Row thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: shahni4

Shobha
We should have written KS off a long long time ago!!
its past overdue!!!! 🤬 🤬

Nina

Nina,

I am taking a course on Film and Television, and one of the key rules that they tell you is not to mix up the Genres...unfortunately, the original theme was about the three sisters which went away because of the butchering of Pia's character.

The second theme was the romance between JB, that went down the drain because after Sikand left, they had no idea of how to deal with delicate romance.

Sisterhood disappeared, Romance disappeared. Two main reasons why people liked it originally.

People watch the shows for different reasons and usually there are various shows that are genre and theme specific to satisfy their needs.

KS is becoming generic 'chickenfeed' - an amalgam of drama, murders, rapes, kidnappings, suspense, ugliness...There are some who are watching in the hope of JB getting back together, there are some who are watching for new Bani, there some who are watching for Meera, there are some who are watching RK (I take that back, not some, a lot😆😆😆) - who knows what people are watching it for?

Well, I was watching it for Romance and the special bond between the sisters, and for a while it was for the innocent faces of those children who died. Now I haven't watched the show in it's entirety since Monday. I watched the first parts of Monday and Tuesday...skipped the rest - today, I will see if I have the time to watch more of the new characters. I am lost in the sea of new faces.

I do miss Ashwini and old Dadi...(she is there, but she is not there~😕) - personally, I don't like JW with glasses. They hide his best feature.

If any lurkers are listening, please listen to us.

The novelty of new characters wears off in a couple of weeks, if you don't have a solid story. Also people are getting impatient for JB to get back together - so bring them into close proximity, soon! If people are getting impatient, they flip channels...and TRPs go whoosh...

You have introduced the leap two weeks ago, established the beginning with a happy, loving family, then you introduced the turning point where all is not well with the family and it's dysfunctional, don't spend too much time in the details of each and every character (Concentrate on one or two), then develop the story so the protagonist returns and then she fixes the family and sets them straight, gets her man, introduce the high point of tension/climax where every one finds out Meera is the person behind, and then resolve the situation by getting JB together again.

But make sure, you don't butcher the characters so much and please do introduce loving, fun and romance back into the game....

Edited by Sheena_Row - 15 years ago
lovefaz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
maybe he adopted him or something
sanam84 thumbnail

All i can say mamta that there can be nothing more disgusting than this...the creative/wrriters need serious help...they r just too sick...i actually pity them today. 🤢 😡 i always pity the deprived souls.
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Hkaurk22

Its like a slap in the the face to those JB fans...

....and it's too painful

sabsj thumbnail
Originally posted by: niruba

....and it's too painful

rona nahin rona, chup ho ja mere shona 😆

sorry, just trying to cheer u up........yes it's too painful, but haven't they always told u to expect the unexpected....did anyone expect the leap to open with a jw falling over meera, calling her yaar etc etc.....nahin na, but it did, and now this.

bas ab aagey aagey dekho hota hain kya 😕

Edited by sabsj - 15 years ago
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks sabsj, at least you made me smile 😊

yes.....expect the unexpected and make us suffer from heart attack....
sabsj thumbnail

Originally posted by: niruba

Thanks sabsj, at least you made me smile 😊

yes.....expect the unexpected and make us suffer from heart attack....

most welcome, aur smile karna hain toh let me know.....kuch intezaam karoongi 😆

who am i??? thumbnail
If he is JW's son then they better get some good looking actor to play the role.
The gals are not that impressive hope the guys are good with loads of attitude.
Sheena_Row thumbnail
Originally posted by: who am i???

If he is JW's son then they better get some good looking actor to play the role.
The gals are not that impressive hope the guys are good with loads of attitude.

Depends on the age of the son though! 27-28 lots of guys out there, 20-27 will work too! Anything under 20, we will have tough time, the geeky guys, going through pimply phases, gangly will not work that well.

Anyways, if it's Meera's son, technically, he should be about 14, unless it's kekta's land...😃😃
VasuS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well IF vicky is jai and ...................meera's then he will have to be 15 ...a year younger to krishna...toh bachcha hai na...hunk kahan se hoga?