Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
hey for all we know Vicky may just be a dude theyve adopted or somehting
Henna 786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: klueless

well , this was expected ,JW finally gave meera a child .. ! pshychos have kids too ekta wants to tell us , just hope he turns out another Bharat of Ramayan in the making .l thinking .. πŸ˜•
i still hope vicky is either veer or varun .. by the way how come all the new generation guys have names begn with V πŸ˜•

gosh that annoyed me!

i already have trouble remembering names.. now this V idea! sigh

mujer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well hoping against all hopes but what if Vicky could be Atharva. You know the destructives might show Meera emotionally b/m Jai to adopt a child whereby she becomes mahaan for him

Originally posted by: Henna 786

hey for all we know Vicky may just be a dude theyve adopted or somehting

you really think so after he managed to get every women pregnant first time πŸ˜† and way they showed him falling on her the first episode after leeapπŸ˜•

Fishfish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Well I did not watch the episode but if Vicky is JM's son cannot be more than 15 and already in US? The very thought of JM son makes me 🀒 🀒
Henna 786 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ektas_Angel

you really think so after he managed to get every women pregnant first time πŸ˜† and way they showed him falling on her the first episode after leeapπŸ˜•

Miracles can happen πŸ˜†

well after the leap they were close id admit

maya21ram thumbnail
I think vicky may be Purva and nachiket son. Which JM may adopted. Because after leap they dont show Purva and nachiket
tam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: maya21ram

I think vicky may be Purva and nachiket son. Which JM may adopted. Because after leap they dont show Purva and nachiket

I so hope it's something like that ... I don't want him to be JW's son... but don't want to keep high hopes about it... as creative very well knows how to crash them down... 😑...
rk fan thumbnail
lets see what happens tommorow, i am giving KS a last chance. hope he is a adopted child and for god sake i am not interested in new gen which seems to grow like Hanuman ji ki puch. 😑
uvita thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Any son of anyone's or even adopted will work but no Jai and Meera's, that is like Harvs say a slap in us JB fans.....if this is what is shown then what was the use of keeping Bani alive and now what is the use of revenge or a JB track in total for that matter....let him live in peace and the show tank so way down that it can never come back anywhere in the top 50.   Ekta can take KS and do whatever she feels like 😑