Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Sonali Bendre loves TV

hazel94 IF-Dazzler
hazel94
hazel94

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 9:32am | IP Logged

Sonali Bendre loves TV

Sonali Bendre loves TV
Looks like the magic of the small screen has woven around Sonali Bendre. After a judging stint on Sony's Mr and Ms TV, she's back in the Sony manifold and this time, she's judging 'Indian Idol 4'.

She is the fourth member of the 'Indian Idol 4' jury, which includes Anu Malik and Javed Akhtar along with the other new entrant Kailash Kher. Kher and Bendre are replacing Udit Narayan and Alisha Chinai.

But what does Sonali know about singing? Isn't 'Indian Idol' all about picking up the next singing superstars? But Albert Almeida, channel head, Sony TV stated, "No way! It's about finding a performer - an all around performer! And we are in talks with the actress but nothing is confirmed.

When we caught up with Sonali, she said, "I think reality shows are something that are very interesting and connect a lot to the audience. I really love all the drama associated with the reality shows."

Definitely the gorgeous actress is not short of offers from the Bollywood. But Sonali's very clear about where her priorities lie. Television is a medium which she says she is comfortable working because she can balance her personal and professional life. And the industry is booming.

"There is no divide between the small screen and the big screen." Though she chose to not comment on her presence on 'Indian Idol' mantle, she said, "I'm a very fair and a balanced judge!"

preetysadia IF-Dazzler
preetysadia
preetysadia

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 9:49am | IP Logged
thanx,,,,,,,, Embarrassed
jigglypuff726 IF-Sizzlerz
jigglypuff726
jigglypuff726

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 10:18am | IP Logged

aww.. bendre is one of my all-time favs. if she's judging II 4 i'll definitely watch it just for her.Big smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top