Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

Thank Godd...Heer is safe - Page 2

Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
like livelygal said--i 2 was jumping for joy when prem said that dont u trust me and heer trusted him--yay!!!

also its time for manmeet and heer's rishta 2 break! plz happen--cant wait till tomorrow--this is kinda gettin annoyin each day i cant wait till the next day

ahh!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

delo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Hmm but Manmeet and family have a huge plan...they wont let go Heer that easily
Raiinie2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Pheww! Bless her, i knew Prem the kight in shining armour and his comrades was coming to save our poor Damsel Heer! 😳 πŸ˜› Alas, shes Saved! πŸ˜ƒ

Darn! I do sincerly hope tht Heer wont misunderstand Prem.They are just begining to fall for one another and if the misunderstanding starts now its going to all fall down! πŸ˜• Sigh, i dont mind if this misunderstaning somwhow results to Prem marrying Heer thou. Like you kne Prem standing up for Heer when people are pointing fingers are her...
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

This content was originally posted by: ~Ouma*n*Ranbir~

~ hehe Preet worked his magic!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ I knew they wouldn't bring a 'rape' track in so quickly. 🀒 🀒
~xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

what 'rape' track ?? Is there supposed to be one ? I didn't read about that anywhere .

God! do all serials like to go down that path. i remember there used to be a time when rape scenes were a big no-no on tv bec it was a "family" medium

-Faith- thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: delo

Hmm but Manmeet and family have a huge plan...they wont let go Heer that easily

Truee ...they wont let her go that easily
But I was sooooo relieved when Preet bhagoed that Sameer guy...Thank God Heer is safe...was actually scared yest..
Oh Bips its not mentioned anywhere....and hopefully there will be no such track...We were all scared yest ...since so many of the k-serial in the recent past have had this track

-Faith- thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: raiinie

Pheww! Bless her, i knew Prem the kight in shining armour and his comrades was coming to save our poor Damsel Heer! 😳 πŸ˜› Alas, shes Saved! πŸ˜ƒ

Darn! I do sincerly hope tht Heer wont misunderstand Prem.They are just begining to fall for one another and if the misunderstanding starts now its going to all fall down! πŸ˜• Sigh, i dont mind if this misunderstaning somwhow results to Prem marrying Heer thou. Like you kne Prem standing up for Heer when people are pointing fingers are her...

I agree rainiie( as alwaysπŸ˜†)... I hope she doesnt misunderstand him....But I ya if it somehow results in Prem marrying Heer...I wont mindπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

xsimzxchickx thumbnail
Wahoo she's saved thanks to OUR sexccc preeet and prem! Gawd these two brothers are the shields for these sisters!

Every time the gyals are in need they always get there in time! Gr8 timing! Or shall we call it the fantastic DIL ka rishta!   πŸ˜³ πŸ˜›