India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Rahul-Musikaan Resort # 3 (Page 56)

Pragzie IF-Sizzlerz
Pragzie
Pragzie

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
u noe wen i said i am touched i meant emotionally...so how cum u gt an black eye?? LOL LOL LOL (sori fr dlame joke guys)*hugs back*yup RM rock 4ever and ever!!!!

xXxSHAMILAxXx IF-Sizzlerz
xXxSHAMILAxXx
xXxSHAMILAxXx

@teenb- daal LOL

@prags- i'll call u prags Wink btw wat s a o9? Confused LOL
falak298 Goldie
falak298
falak298

hey guys i am so sorry i haven't been here its becasue i have exams going on and i havenm't been oon IF for lyk 3 days a record sorry but anyways if any of you guys like FFs do read mine it has r&m scenes in them i'll give you the oage numbers and the link is at the bottom in my signiture. you can read from the start or start from pg 21,31 AND PG 32 to read RM scenes AND PLEASE DO COMMENT GUYS thanx i wish DMG would put more RM scenes it kills me to see them apart lyk this wen they r meant to be Cry
Pragzie IF-Sizzlerz
Pragzie
Pragzie

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
aaaww....atma u all will??how sweet *hugs all of u *....
d3si Senior Member
d3si
d3si

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Hey pragz...yea..u can call me anything u want..all's good....seeing ur VM rii now..it got me in the grooving mood..hehe..amazing song choice..n their fights perfectly match it..but yo, is it just my comp or the video quality?? i cant see it properly..y is it distorted?? like i could figure out the scenes..but the pixels were quite prominent..i hope i'm not being too critical here..but i just wanted to point that out to you..but AMAZING JOB for a 1st timer Clap Clap i cant even come close to that..u guys are soooo damn creative..

Hey tanya..hows u?? how did u assume i was "di" Tongue ??hehehe..just curious to know
shockalot IF-Sizzlerz
shockalot
shockalot

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by d3si

Originally posted by shockalot

Originally posted by d3si

Hey atma..nice meeting u..

Shazia..hehe..yeaaaa its me..lol..actually this is my friends id..i never bothered personalizing it..n i dont reply much..so yea..who cares..otherwise, for sure it would have been -D-..i'm not very creative LOL ..n yea..i wanted to post caps..but its sooo dead..pin-drop silence..n how are your summer courses coming along?? going to York rii..have fun..n i loved..L-O-V-E-D ur Rahul-Muskaan vm that u posted couple of pages back..its very well made.. Clap Clap Clap u made me fall in love , all over again, with Rahul-Muskaan jodi

Thanks for the welcome you guys..

P.S: i have always wanted to be an active member on IF..but the amount of members and their posts are so over-whelming that i just get intimidated and sit quiet..esp. the AR/KS heaven..hehe..hopefully, its all chill out here

hahah i was wondering why it wasn't -D- haha dont worry, I'm shockalot everywhere tooWink haha i KNOWW, nobody has time to visit itOuch We'll get it up and running in JuneWink haha yahh I'm going York, SOO tiringggg haha and i HATE one of the profs there, he doesnt teach very wellOuch

awwww thankssEmbarrassed It's one of my FAVE songs so i spent quite a bit of time trying to create a similar mood with the clips haha, i ADORE RM omg, there's scope for SO much to happen between themm!

what courses are you taking, Shazia?? if its bio..dont tell me u have Saridakis or Anafi..they suck..big time..dont worry..u'll be done soon..n sadly enough, my summer skool's beginnig from June 23rd..*sigh*..cant we just ban skool..arrgghh..anywayz, YUP yup yup..i'm sooo excited abt R-M pairing..they should get more foootage mann..they are sooo cute together..n they understand each other quite well too..like the thursday's epi..Muskaan was trying to explain to Atul that Anjali isn't in the mood..and Rahul was like "haan yaar, yeh bata rahi hain na..toh uska mood nahi hoga"..that was too sweetEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

oooo..n Pragz..hmm..i'll opt for a permanent room..possibly facing the beach..so that i can sit back, relax and watch all your vm's n stuff..wat say??Tongue

I'm taking the two chems and bio, haha nono i dont have them for bio, but i have some guy for my chem 1001 and i didnt learn ANYTHING today when i was in classOuch

I KNOWW ahhhhh i adoree themm! And they look SOO good togetherr!

Originally posted by visalover

@teenb- hey! i'm fine just enoying my food LOL

hey shazia! u look like an active member here Wink

@atma- yesh i thought if atma ji can be here then y not me Wink LOL

hahah i'm QUITE activeLOL Hope you'll be active too!Embarrassed

Prags, i'm going to miss youOuch

-tanya- IF-Sizzlerz
-tanya-
-tanya-

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
shamila..u can call me tanya..is it gudd..lol..
Pragzie IF-Sizzlerz
Pragzie
Pragzie

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
@shamilla-...everyone calls me pragz...so just cll me dat...no need of asking...o9=online!!!!

@falak di-hi!!i already read ur ff...actually i am a silent member...will comment soon !!!

Go to top