India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Rahul-Musikaan Resort # 3 (Page 113)

shockalot IF-Sizzlerz
shockalot
shockalot

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Hahah Muski, i'm posting it right now, it's nothing great, the story will start moving in about a chapter or two Embarrassed
How're you Deep? Embarrassed
Haha Hiba, i'll post it right now, but there's nothing that happens in the chapter, i hope you're not disappointed Ouch The next two chapters will have happening, i promise Embarrassed

-Mansi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mansi-
-Mansi-

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Hey guys..Shz pls post d nxt chap soon..Will be bak in 5 mins guys! Embarrassed
~Deep~ IF-Stunnerz
~Deep~
~Deep~

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Muskaan: Actually I'm just making some! Embarrassed Embarrassed A RM one and a Rahul one! Embarrassed
muskaan_2008 IF-Rockerz
muskaan_2008
muskaan_2008

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Shaz dont worry im sure it will be fab Embarrassed
Hi Mansi ok waiting Embarrassed
shockalot IF-Sizzlerz
shockalot
shockalot

Hey guys, here's the next part, sorry nothing much happens Ouch

Part 2

Rahul kicked the ball hard and watched it fly over Atul's head and into the net.

"Arre yaar, at least PRETEND to be bad so I can stop the ball ONCE!" Atul joked as he picked up the ball and threw it back to Rahul. Rahul caught it and held it in his hands, slowly turning it over unconsciously, thinking. Atul noticed Rahul's change in behaviour over the past three months. He'd be perfectly normal one minute and lost in his thoughts the next.

"Kya hua yaar?" Atul asked as he walked over to Rahul.

Rahul shook his head, indicating that nothing was wrong. " It's nothing yaar, I just, I don't know, I kind of miss Muskaan and her stupidness. She always annoys me and all but it's been so weird. Ever since she met that Aryan guy, she's NEVER around! NOT that I want her to be around, but you know, it feels weird not hearing her constant screaming. "

Atul's eyes widened. Did Rahul just realize what he said? He MISSED Muskaan? "You miss her?? I always thought you would pray day and night that she'd disappear!"

Rahul laughed out loud as they both started heading towards the car. "I'd love for her to disappear, but 3 months is too long, I've seen her maybe 2-3 times properly since they've been together."

Atul grinned, "You should tell her!"

Rahul snorted. "No way, it's not like I like her or anything, it's just quiet without her around, that's all! Besides, this stays between you and me ok? Don't tell anyone!"

Atul nodded.

------------------------------------------------------------ -------------

Rahul turned into the driveway and stepped out of his car, deep in thought, and collided into someone.

"Owww!" a girl's voice came from below.

Rahul shook his head and looked down, surprised to see Muskaan on the ground, rubbing her elbow. She jumped up and glared at him. "Oye tu! Dekh ke chal nahi sakte kya?!"

Rahul stood their speechless, staring at the girl in front of him. He had no idea why but he just couldn't get any words out. Perhaps because they had been talking about her just moments ago, or perhaps because he was slightly relieved to see her after so long.

Muskaan raised an eyebrow. "Arre, hello, Mr. Chachundar! Arre! Suniye toh! Are you even listening to me!?"

Rahul continue to stare without saying a word.

Muskaan scratched her head. "What's up with him?" she thought.

Rahul suddenly found his tongue again. "Oyee! Tu chal hat! It takes two to bump into each other, were YOU watching where you were going? Nahi na? So don't scream at me!"

Muskaan's eyes widened, "EHH chal hat! It's your fault!"

Rahul rolled his eyes, "YOUR fault! Tu bas chup kar, hamesha bakwaas bolti rehti ho."

Muskaan glared at him. What was his problem! One minute he's speechless, second he's having a tantrum! "Fine! Main jaa rahi hoon! Dekhloongi main tumhe! Waise bhi, I don't have time right now, Aryan's coming in a minute!" and with that, Muskaan pushed past him, making sure to jab him in the ribs before leaving.

Rahul turned to watch her retreating figure and smiled. He would never tell anyone but he liked fighting with the girl. She was interesting in her own little way and proved to be quite entertaining. He shook his head and went inside.

------------------------------------------------------------ --

* A few weeks later, at a friend's wedding*

Rahul and Armaan looked around trying to find Atul.

"He's probably following Angie again!" Armaan said exasperated.

Rahul laughed. "Where's Ridz?" He noticed Armaan's face turn stoic.

"I don't know and I don't care." He snapped.

Rahul drew back, "phir se jagra" he sighed.

Suddenly he heard the clicking of payals behind him and turned around. Ridhima stood behind them, glaring at Armaan. "You don't care do you?" she stated.

Armaan gazed back at her, different emotions flickering across his face, but remained quiet.

Rahul stared at the both of them. They needed some time to sort whatever was wrong out by themselves. He excused himself and wandered around.

"Rahul!" he heard someone call out for him. He turned around and was surprised to see Muskaan running over to him, draped in a simple yet stunning yellow sari. "Finally! I've been looking for you guys! I couldn't find anyone!"

Rahul snorted. "Wow Muskaan, you're actually looking like a girl today!"

Muskaan shot him a fierce look. "You shutup! I hate this sari thing, I can't even walk properly in it! I'll fall over any minute, just watch!"

Rahul laughed, "OH I WILL watch, seeing you fall will definitely be the best moment of my life!"

Muskaan closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She wasn't going to let Rahul get to her today. She glared at him and turned around to leave.

Rahul grabbed a hold of her pallu. "Wait a minute, tu kahaan jaa rahi hai?" he said softly.

Muskaan turned around to look at him, slightly in shock at the sudden change in his voice. "M..main Ridzy aur Angie ko dhoondhne jaa rahi hoon.

Rahul continued to stare at her, taking a step forward. "Tum mujhe chod kar jaa rahi ho?"

Muskaan's eyes widened slightly. Was Rahul feeling ok?? "Main…main…tum.."

Rahul took another step closer to her, slowly placing her pallu back in place. "Main…tum…hum..kya?"

Muskaan avoided his gaze, she had no idea what was going on, but it was making her feel very uneasy. She could feel his penetrating gaze on her, but she didn't want to look back at him, who knows what would happen them. "Nothing would happen, why would anything happen." She reasoned with herself. However, she still continued to avoid his stare.

Rahul continued to gaze intently at her, noticing her wandering eyes. He suddenly broke into a fit of laughter and took a step back, clutching onto his stomache. "OH MY GOSH, YOUR FACE! Just PRICELESS!!"

Muskaan let out a breath she didn't realize she was holding and glared at him, "You're so stupid!" She punched his stomache and stomped away.

Rahul rubbed the spot she punched and continued laughing; oh annoying that girl was just too much fun!

Edited by shockalot - 10 May 2008 at 11:47am
muskaan_2008 IF-Rockerz
muskaan_2008
muskaan_2008

Wow cant wait Deep Embarrassed !
~Deep~ IF-Stunnerz
~Deep~
~Deep~

Shaz, I'm great! Embarrassed And seriousily, you should open a new thread for your FF! Embarrassed It'll make it easier to find again.. Wink Big smile
usharafuddin IF-Rockerz
usharafuddin
usharafuddin

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 11:40am | IP Logged
doesn't matter jus post it shazi.. Embarrassed

Go to top