Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cool_pooja thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
In a way yes, in a way no.. 😳 Why do u feel so?? 😳
Mrs.Brett Lee thumbnail
According to me..it ws indeed bad..tht Prabhjot ws out..bt..den Roadies..is abt politics as well..I mean..if he hadn't voted..out..Prabhjot..den..he could hv been in danger...in upcoming future..cuz..of the Girl power..lolz 😳 So he ws greedy..n wnted 2 be safe...so..he voted..out Prabhjot.. 😊
In a way..he shouldn't hv voted..out Prabhjot..cuz..he knows..she is a real performer..in tasks n all..bt still..he voted..out..her..who ws ws so strong..
So I kinda think..he ws sort of correct so tht he could be Roadies..further..n in way he ws wrong 😊
PS-Pooja lolz I seriously luv ur 1st 2 siggies.. 😳
Kim_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
in a way I think he should have voted out Sonal if he would have been honest completely but at some extend he was honest because he felt that ankita(simran) did all the tasks right and she didn't deserve to go out and prabhojot also wanted ankita (simran) to go after she didn't vote out nihaal, so I think if prabhojot could vote out nihaal this time, next week she would have voted out ankita I think it was somewhat fair that ashutosh voted out prabhojot, but if he would have been honest and have been a fair vote out he should have voted out sonal I can't beleive that after doing nothing in any task sonal was forcing ashutosh to vote out ankita she was damn confident that ashu wont vote her(sonal) out 😑 it would have been a delight to watch if ashu would have voted sonal out πŸ˜†
mehrosh thumbnail
yeah he was wrong
he toh doesnt peform anything in any of the tasks in the immunity or money tasks
cause he knows tht he has the majority of votes wid him n he wil survive in the game.............
n i dont know how did he win
cuase he doesnt deseve it at all
tukz_REmix thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ya ofcourse ashu was....prabhjot shud NOT hav been out 😑
-aditi- thumbnail
no for me,as its all part of the game 😊
cool_pooja thumbnail
@Mrs.Brett Lee: Thank yew!! πŸ˜ƒ

Now coming 2 the topic, i didnt post my explanations so here im!! πŸ˜† I feel ashu did not vote out prabjhot due to the game or anything id was more bec he never liked prabhjot.. If id was indeed d reason dat he was scared dat she was gud in tasks or girl power, he wud have voted oud ankita Nt prabhjot.. I feel it was rather bec he never liked prabhot personally pehle si..Even pehle he had supported anmol and shambhavi over ere.. Dis means he never liked her much personally..So in a way he was right, bec id was a purely personal decision and in a way he was wrong bec prabhjot deserved 2 stay!!
cool_pooja thumbnail
@Mrs.Brett Lee: Thank yew!! πŸ˜ƒ

Now coming 2 the topic, i didnt post my explanations so here im!! πŸ˜† I feel ashu did not vote out prabjhot due to the game or anything id was more bec he never liked prabhjot.. If id was indeed d reason dat he was scared dat she was gud in tasks or girl power, he wud have voted oud ankita Nt prabhjot.. I feel it was rather bec he never liked prabhot personally pehle si..Even pehle he had supported anmol and shambhavi over ere.. Dis means he never liked her much personally..So in a way he was right, bec id was a purely personal decision and in a way he was wrong bec prabhjot deserved 2 stay!!
Devotion. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i 2 think dat ashu voted out prabjot bec he didn't like her n this had nothing 2 do wid simran's performance in d tasks(agar usse task ki itni hi importance hoti den he wud hav himself tried 2 performe better in them, really he doesn't deserve 2 win)
waise if ashu votes out against sonel...it wud be worth watching
πŸ˜‰