cool_pooja

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 9:12am | IP Logged
In a way yes, in a way no.. Embarrassed Why do u feel so?? Embarrassed
Mrs.Brett Lee IF-Rockerz
Mrs.Brett Lee
Mrs.Brett Lee

-

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 10:05am | IP Logged
According to me..it ws indeed bad..tht Prabhjot ws out..bt..den Roadies..is abt politics as well..I mean..if he hadn't voted..out..Prabhjot..den..he could hv been in danger...in upcoming future..cuz..of the Girl power..lolz Embarrassed So he ws greedy..n wnted 2 be safe...so..he voted..out Prabhjot.. Smile
In a way..he shouldn't hv voted..out Prabhjot..cuz..he knows..she is a real performer..in tasks n all..bt still..he voted..out..her..who ws ws so strong..
So I kinda think..he ws sort of correct so tht he could be Roadies..further..n in way he ws wrong Smile
PS-Pooja lolz I seriously luv ur 1st 2 siggies.. Embarrassed
Kim_ IF-Dazzler
Kim_
Kim_

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 11:02am | IP Logged
in a way I think he should have voted out Sonal if he would have been honest completely but at some extend he was honest because he felt that ankita(simran) did all the tasks right and she didn't deserve to go out and prabhojot also wanted ankita (simran) to go after she didn't vote out nihaal, so I think if prabhojot could vote out nihaal this time, next week she would have voted out ankita I think it was somewhat fair that ashutosh voted out prabhojot, but if he would have been honest and have been a fair vote out he should have voted out sonal I can't beleive that after doing nothing in any task sonal was forcing ashutosh to vote out ankita she was damn confident that ashu wont vote her(sonal) out Angry it would have been a delight to watch if ashu would have voted sonal out LOL
mehrosh Senior Member
mehrosh
mehrosh

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
yeah he was wrong
he toh doesnt peform anything in any of the tasks in the immunity or money tasks
cause he knows tht he has the majority of votes wid him n he wil survive in the game.............
n i dont know how did he win
cuase he doesnt deseve it at all
tukz_REmix IF-Rockerz
tukz_REmix
tukz_REmix

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 3:04am | IP Logged
ya ofcourse ashu was....prabhjot shud NOT hav been out Angry
-aditi- IF-Sizzlerz
-aditi-
-aditi-

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 8:17am | IP Logged
no for me,as its all part of the game Smile
cool_pooja IF-Sizzlerz
cool_pooja
cool_pooja

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
@Mrs.Brett Lee: Thank yew!! Big smile

Now coming 2 the topic, i didnt post my explanations so here im!! LOL I feel ashu did not vote out prabjhot due to the game or anything id was more bec he never liked prabhjot.. If id was indeed d reason dat he was scared dat she was gud in tasks or girl power, he wud have voted oud ankita Nt prabhjot.. I feel it was rather bec he never liked prabhot personally pehle si..Even pehle he had supported anmol and shambhavi over ere.. Dis means he never liked her much personally..So in a way he was right, bec id was a purely personal decision and in a way he was wrong bec prabhjot deserved 2 stay!!

Go to top