Kayamath

India-Forums

Kayamath
Kayamath

shabbir madly loves panchi-indiatv news (Page 87)

shachi in NB4 Newbie
shachi in NB4
shachi in NB4

Posted: 16 March 2009 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asmimani

Originally posted by rania0

Originally posted by asmimani

Originally posted by ComfortablyNumb

Originally posted by MiNaKsHiii

Originally posted by sun29

[QUOTE=gawker]i usually stay away from this topic, but honestly, the girl is very comfortable being touched by him - in ways only a couple would be.

in the c-night scene, she had her hands on his inner thigh, in the torture dance he holds her from across her chest, the way they hug - honestly, if they were not a couple, i doubt she would be ok with this, and nor would he. they could do the same scene with the same effect with far less touch.

if i was to be asked, do i think they are together - i'd say - they surely are.

I cudn't agree with you more...Bingo!

i 2nd 3rd and 4th that...............besides we have lot more reasons and facts to believe and be sure haiii that they are crazy abt each other.......................you shld see them offscreen ufffffffffff fevicol ka majbooth jood hain not only on the setsWink.....................
hailaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Can anyone pen down all the evidence which indirectly / directly hints at shachi relationship?  Don't get me wrong : I m truly believing in Shachi.  I just like to read all these stuff again and again.

Day Dreaming
y don,t u start separte topic 4 it,lll b fun.

let me try ok  and pls fill in if i miss something
1.their onscreen chemistry speaks it all by itself,u can compare shachi with other famous couples, they cant even came 5% closer to our shachiWink
2.the first interview of shachi(SPA rehearsals) together, u can sense there is smethg brewing between ,and the shas  quote "our love is just 2 years old ,the smile and the look both shared afyter he said those lines and the best part was SPA performance and the way they entered the stage and exit the stageLOLLOL
LOLLOLLOL
3.aaj tak vdo when ayesha murder scene take place,these two (shachi) was in their own world,sha holding chi and the way she hit him and he suddenly changed his expression when the spot boy interupted them,chi dint realise this and she started hitting shaLOL
4,sha birthday vdo,pati ki  janam din me vidhwa bankar aagayi(if iam not wrong it was shabir birthday not milinds)LOL and whole vdo chi hitting ,punching,pinching and the famous shake jokeLOLLOLLOL
LOL only people who r very close to eachother will make these type of hidden comments
5and u can go on and on and on like this now iam not in the mood to continue, i will leave someone else to fill the other parts,these two r very very private people,they deliberately dont want to say their relatinship to the world,until they r going to tie the knot,bcoz they cant hide it then,its like abhi-ash who never accepted their relationship inspite of innumerous articles and news came from alll the medias,they came out in public to announce their engagement or marriage,so shachi r following the footsteps of ash-abhiWinkWinkWink and not but not the least tne final sbs update,whatmore do u want,shas quote,its our last shot together,its fun working with u ,i always like -------------------------------------------,memories ------,u can fill in the blanks ,if i fill these blanks i would write i will always like to take u in my arms, kiss u ,hug u and romance u,i will cherrish all these sweet memoriesWink and looking forward to continue soon in the vanity vanLOL

Edited by shachi in NB4 - 16 March 2009 at 11:18am

-Mink- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mink-
-Mink-

SRJMB, DID2 Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 16 March 2009 at 11:28am | IP Logged
omg shachi in NB4 kahan thi tumROFLyesh yesh i completely agree wid watever u said :)

its better if we discuss abt shachi in sma not here don wanna shachi to read our discussion ;)
GratefulDead IF-Rockerz
GratefulDead
GratefulDead

Posted: 16 March 2009 at 11:31am | IP Logged
OMG..ShachiNB4..who are you??? ConfusedBut I love you..Hug
GoGreen IF-Sizzlerz
GoGreen
GoGreen

Posted: 16 March 2009 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Shachi in NB4 loved the way you wrote yes i too agree with you.
some who r in denial mode just want evidence...even we give they say something or other...so betetr we leave them or ignore them.

Edited by MichiDespo - 16 March 2009 at 11:42am
GratefulDead IF-Rockerz
GratefulDead
GratefulDead

Posted: 16 March 2009 at 11:35am | IP Logged

omg shachi in NB4 kahan thi tumROFLyesh yesh i completely agree wid watever u said :)

its better if we discuss abt shachi in sma not here don wanna shachi to read our discussion ;)

dadaROFL..u think shachi come here??if they come here..im sure they would peep in sma too..Ermm..But i agree..its better we discuss shachi in SMAEmbarrassed
-Mink- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mink-
-Mink-

SRJMB, DID2 Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 16 March 2009 at 11:42am | IP Logged

dadaROFL..u think shachi come here??if they come here..im sure they would peep in sma too..Ermm..But i agree..its better we discuss shachi in SMAEmbarrassed
gd sis u knw why i said itROFLjuz don wanna read some unwanted ppl comment who don believe in shachi and hv problems if we believe on demEmbarrassed
JnJ....resh IF-Dazzler
JnJ....resh
JnJ....resh

Posted: 16 March 2009 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Well they are few things i would like to add being a die heart Shachi fan myself..........I seriously havent notice any other pair sizzle so much  on-screen then our dear Shachi.......The love scene they gave were completely natural it didnt seem like they were doin it onscreen but it clearly showed their level of comfort with each other and that can only happen when.........u know wenBlushing............Then the first award performance they did together and the way audience reacted even the fellow television stars reaction proves alot..........If u all hab notice u will see them together most of the time.........They seem to be enjoyin each others company........The way she feed him with her birthday cake the way she kept her face down wasnt able to see him i guess she was blushing out alot........The way they danced..........The way he carried her everytime.Well i dont know how well i expressed it but this is my believe and this is why i guess i m a big Shachi fan.And the way his friend supported her in LKJBKT I mean (Chetan,karan)who seem friendly and close with Reshmi but then they voted for her i feel its because of him as they his close friend.Well they are alot of point for me to believe in Shachi and i can go on.
GoGreen IF-Sizzlerz
GoGreen
GoGreen

Posted: 16 March 2009 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
WOW BIdanai ...u too notice this...hehe so  majority eyes never go wrong. i never know u r a SHACHI fan.welcome to the club darling.

Go to top