Kayamath

India-Forums

Kayamath
Kayamath

shabbir madly loves panchi-indiatv news (Page 86)

Jessuu IF-Sizzlerz
Jessuu
Jessuu

Posted: 16 March 2009 at 12:03am | IP Logged
@weeda: idkLOL..yaar if u do believe in shachi den fully believe in them..dont ask these agar/if questionsLOL..u get me..and also agar pehle se hi zara se doubts aa rahe hai aapko k shachi are together for real (as u said what if what i said is a lie).. den dont even believe what i said..simpleEmbarrassed

but i kno my shachi are together..bassssssssssTongue

Edited by Jessuu - 16 March 2009 at 12:04am

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 16 March 2009 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ComfortablyNumb

Originally posted by gawker

i usually stay away from this topic, but honestly, the girl is very comfortable being touched by him - in ways only a couple would be.

in the c-night scene, she had her hands on his inner thigh, in the torture dance he holds her from across her chest, the way they hug - honestly, if they were not a couple, i doubt she would be ok with this, and nor would he. they could do the same scene with the same effect with far less touch.

if i was to be asked, do i think they are together - i'd say - they surely are.

I cudn't agree with you more...Bingo!

i 2nd 3rd and 4th that...............besides we have lot more reasons and facts to believe and be sure haiii that they are crazy abt each other.......................you shld see them offscreen ufffffffffff fevicol ka majbooth jood hain not only on the setsWink.....................
-Mink- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mink-
-Mink-

SRJMB, DID2 Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 16 March 2009 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

i usually stay away from this topic, but honestly, the girl is very comfortable being touched by him - in ways only a couple would be.

in the c-night scene, she had her hands on his inner thigh, in the torture dance he holds her from across her chest, the way they hug - honestly, if they were not a couple, i doubt she would be ok with this, and nor would he. they could do the same scene with the same effect with far less touch.

i 2nd 3rd and 4th that...............besides we have lot more reasons and facts to believe and be sure haiii that they are crazy abt each other.......................you shld see them offscreen ufffffffffff fevicol ka majbooth jood hain not only on the setsWink.....................
hailaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by MiNaKsHiii - 16 March 2009 at 12:55am
-Mink- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mink-
-Mink-

SRJMB, DID2 Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 16 March 2009 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jessuu

@weeda: idkLOL..yaar if u do believe in shachi den fully believe in them..dont ask these agar/if questionsLOL..u get me..and also agar pehle se hi zara se doubts aa rahe hai aapko k shachi are together for real (as u said what if what i said is a lie).. den dont even believe what i said..simpleEmbarrassed

but i kno my shachi are together..bassssssssssTongue
jessu try to understand her yaar its ok weeda it completely depends on u to believe on shachi or not to believe on shachiEmbarrassedu love dem together and want dem together dats wat mattersEmbarrassedhmmm
GratefulDead IF-Rockerz
GratefulDead
GratefulDead

Posted: 16 March 2009 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MiNaKsHiii

Day Dreaming
Asmi2013 IF-Dazzler
Asmi2013
Asmi2013

Posted: 16 March 2009 at 6:23am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=gawker]i usually stay away from this topic, but honestly, the girl is very comfortable being touched by him - in ways only a couple would be.

Can anyone pen down all the evidence which indirectly / directly hints at shachi relationship?  Don't get me wrong : I m truly believing in Shachi.  I just like to read all these stuff again and again.

Day Dreaming
Rania.r Senior Member
Rania.r
Rania.r

Posted: 16 March 2009 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asmimani

[QUOTE=gawker]i usually stay away from this topic, but honestly, the girl is very comfortable being touched by him - in ways only a couple would be.

Can anyone pen down all the evidence which indirectly / directly hints at shachi relationship?  Don't get me wrong : I m truly believing in Shachi.  I just like to read all these stuff again and again.

Day Dreaming
y don,t u start separte topic 4 it,lll b fun.
Asmi2013 IF-Dazzler
Asmi2013
Asmi2013

Posted: 16 March 2009 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rania0

Originally posted by asmimani

Day Dreaming
y don,t u start separte topic 4 it,lll b fun.

I dont think i remember each and every thing.  So some one can start with andwe shachians will go adding it if something is missing......................
Day Dreaming whats say?

Go to top