Kayamath

India-Forums

Kayamath
Kayamath

shabbir madly loves panchi-indiatv news (Page 76)

tweety_me14 IF-Rockerz
tweety_me14
tweety_me14

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Infact the whole thing about 'Shabbir pampers Sanjeeda a lot' got me in splits! LOL ..I was like- 'ok, so are you jealous that he pampers Sanju and not you'! LOL ... This girl is too cute! Tongue
Btw, I never understood why did she have to talk about Michi and ask her mom if she knows what it means? Obviously her mom would know..! Then they spoke about the rumours regarding them! Ok...I wouldn't like my mom to talk about my so-called link ups on national TV, even if she laughs it off... Whatever it is, Panchi's interview has really relieved me of that one tension I had on my mind since these rumours started- the fear of all this having a bad impact on Panchi.. But Im glad that both she and her mom have taken it very well, touchwood and it hasn't taken a toll on her... I'm so glad that Panchi has acted sensibly... And ofcourse, all her interviews at some point of time make me LOL

Edited by tweety_me14 - 11 May 2008 at 8:54am

-Mink- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mink-
-Mink-

SRJMB, DID2 Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 8:52am | IP Logged
ya its gud naa she &her mom is happy about da rumours LOL LOL LOL but i find it strange LOL LOL well den also i understand shabir is linked wid panchi definately no gal will b upset wid it LOL
vasantha_rao07 IF-Sizzlerz
vasantha_rao07
vasantha_rao07

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Winkwell said Tweeto!!!!!!!!!!!
-Goldendew- IF-Sizzlerz
-Goldendew-
-Goldendew-

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trros

Originally posted by optimist

Minu, do you remember her answer for the Paanchvi Paas question on the sigficance of November 14th and she said, who would'nt know it, the whole world celebrates it as Valentine's day? It appears she is thinking about that day constantly!!! I also remember in an earlier interview when asked about her equation with her co-stars she said Shabbir pampers Sanju. I found that funny too! Why bring that up when she is asked about her equation with her co-stars and not about the equation between Sanju and Shabbo. Unless ofcourse she was feeling left out!

All I can make out from her interviews is that she is either very naive and genuinely puts her foot in the mouth or she is smitten with Shabbo. Anyway, lets wait and watch where all this leads up to. My hubby, by the way, is convinced all these rumours are good marketing strategy for their show since idiots like me (his words) will continue watching it irrespective of the crap they dish out.       
awww opti ur hubby also knws about dese rumoursLOLya i found her very funny wen she was asked dat wats da significance of nov.14 &she said dat its valentine dayLOLwe all shachians had a huge discussion on disLOLalso i found her funny wen she said dat shabbir pampers sanju alot i was lyk alle alle do u want 2 get pampered by shabbo?LOLwell her wish is now fulfilled i guess

LOL leave the poor thing alone yaar bhatakti aatma LOL LOL LOL
-Goldendew- IF-Sizzlerz
-Goldendew-
-Goldendew-

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 8:55am | IP Logged

ya its gud naa she &her mom is happy about da rumours LOL LOL LOL but i find it strange LOL LOL well den also i understand shabir is linked wid panchi definately no gal will b upset wid it LOL

Oye bhatakti aatma kya baat hain aaj badi khush lag rahi hai tu ?
-Mink- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mink-
-Mink-

SRJMB, DID2 Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 9:01am | IP Logged
nahin yaar sou
i was very upset 2day nothing related 2 shachi though
but after kkr won m feeling better
even dis sbs news brought a smile in mah face Smile
-Goldendew- IF-Sizzlerz
-Goldendew-
-Goldendew-

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 9:05am | IP Logged

nahin yaar sou
i was very upset 2day nothing related 2 shachi though
but after kkr won m feeling better
even dis sbs news brought a smile in mah face Smile

But I am feeling a bit low after the match yaar Unhappy but I am happy since morning due to various reasons actually dekhajaaye toh I am always happy na so no issues nothing can dampen my spirits Big smile
Monu-SunNaa IF-Sizzlerz
Monu-SunNaa
Monu-SunNaa

Bidaai Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 9:11am | IP Logged
I have to catch the SBS repeat now LOL Thanks.

Go to top