Kayamath

India-Forums

Kayamath
Kayamath

shabbir madly loves panchi-indiatv news (Page 75)

tweety_me14 IF-Rockerz
tweety_me14
tweety_me14

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by michiparadise

Originally posted by vasantha_rao07

I now rest my hopes on Panchi's momApprove...hope MR.Ahluwalia is able to see what I am seeingWinkto fasten things upLOLLOL

vasu may be panchi wanted to know what her mother feels about her linkup Winkwith shabir,so she indirectly asked about michi and used the oppurtunity,what do u say,poor panchi cant control her feelings , she ultimately ended up in every interview dragging milind aka shabirLOLLOLLOL

I know....! She does that all the time! LOL

-Mink- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mink-
-Mink-

SRJMB, DID2 Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 5:43am | IP Logged
nivi m here
i had dese feeling dat something will b shown regarding shachi in sbs 2day &i was correct may b my spa prediction will also cum true
well its mothers day naa den why panchi asked 2 her mother about michi &da rumours of shachi link up LOL i think she njoys talking about dat Embarrassed
i hv never seen panchi's mom but i knw 1 thing dat she too knws dat shabbir is hot Embarrassed shabbir is famous among younger gals as well as older womens dis guy can mesmerise every1 Embarrassed
-Mink- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mink-
-Mink-

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 5:46am | IP Logged
oye nivi ki bacchi
keep watching sbs
don even miss a single episode samjhi Wink
-Mink- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mink-
-Mink-

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 7:41am | IP Logged
well panchi seems 2 b maha happy dat she is linked wid de hottest hunk of tv shabbir i think her mom is also xcited about it LOL well panchi said dat her mom is more xcited about michi dan her dese means dat her mom loves her daughter pair wid shabir how sweet of her Embarrassed Embarrassed i don think panchi now has a crush on shabir i feel she genuinly loves him
Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Minu, do you remember her answer for the Paanchvi Paas question on the sigficance of November 14th and she said, who would'nt know it, the whole world celebrates it as Valentine's day? It appears she is thinking about that day constantly!!! I also remember in an earlier interview when asked about her equation with her co-stars she said Shabbir pampers Sanju. I found that funny too! Why bring that up when she is asked about her equation with her co-stars and not about the equation between Sanju and Shabbo. Unless ofcourse she was feeling left out!

All I can make out from her interviews is that she is either very naive and genuinely puts her foot in the mouth or she is smitten with Shabbo. Anyway, lets wait and watch where all this leads up to. My hubby, by the way, is convinced all these rumours are good marketing strategy for their show since idiots like me (his words) will continue watching it irrespective of the crap they dish out.       

Edited by optimist - 11 May 2008 at 8:35am
-Mink- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mink-
-Mink-

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by optimist

Minu, do you remember her answer for the Paanchvi Paas question on the sigficance of November 14th and she said, who would'nt know it, the whole world celebrates it as Valentine's day? It appears she is thinking about that day constantly!!! I also remember in an earlier interview when asked about her equation with her co-stars she said Shabbir pampers Sanju. I found that funny too! Why bring that up when she is asked about her equation with her co-stars and not about the equation between Sanju and Shabbo. Unless ofcourse she was feeling left out!

All I can make out from her interviews is that she is either very naive and genuinely puts her foot in the mouth or she is smitten with Shabbo. Anyway, lets wait and watch where all this leads up to. My hubby, by the way, is convinced all these rumours are good marketing strategy for their show since idiots like me (his words) will continue watching it irrespective of the crap they dish out.       
awww opti ur hubby also knws about dese rumoursLOLya i found her very funny wen she was asked dat wats da significance of nov.14 &she said dat its valentine dayLOLwe all shachians had a huge discussion on disLOLalso i found her funny wen she said dat shabbir pampers sanju alot i was lyk alle alle do u want 2 get pampered by shabbo?LOLwell her wish is now fulfilled i guess

Edited by trros - 11 May 2008 at 8:42am
vasantha_rao07 IF-Sizzlerz
vasantha_rao07
vasantha_rao07

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by candyfloss

in mother's day she's asking abt michi LOL i guess that time she was thinking too much of shabz....maybe she thinks 24/7....she's becoming too hard to control her passion 4 shabz. Wink

LOL candy!!!!!!!!!I think u r right dear LOLLOL
vasantha_rao07 IF-Sizzlerz
vasantha_rao07
vasantha_rao07

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tweety_me14

Originally posted by michiparadise

Originally posted by vasantha_rao07

I now rest my hopes on Panchi's momApprove...hope MR.Ahluwalia is able to see what I am seeingWinkto fasten things upLOLLOL

vasu may be panchi wanted to know what her mother feels about her linkup Winkwith shabir,so she indirectly asked about michi and used the oppurtunity,what do u say,poor panchi cant control her feelings , she ultimately ended up in every interview dragging milind aka shabirLOLLOLLOL

I know....! She does that all the time! LOL

LOL yeah!!!!!!!!!!!perhaps consciously LOL tweeto!

Go to top