Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mink- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: ComfortablyNumb

dada🤣..u think shachi come here??if they come here..im sure they would peep in sma too..🤔..But i agree..its better we discuss shachi in SMA😳

gd sis u knw why i said it🤣juz don wanna read some unwanted ppl comment who don believe in shachi and hv problems if we believe on dem😳
JnJ....resh thumbnail
Well they are few things i would like to add being a die heart Shachi fan myself..........I seriously havent notice any other pair sizzle so much  on-screen then our dear Shachi.......The love scene they gave were completely natural it didnt seem like they were doin it onscreen but it clearly showed their level of comfort with each other and that can only happen when.........u know wen☺️............Then the first award performance they did together and the way audience reacted even the fellow television stars reaction proves alot..........If u all hab notice u will see them together most of the time.........They seem to be enjoyin each others company........The way she feed him with her birthday cake the way she kept her face down wasnt able to see him i guess she was blushing out alot........The way they danced..........The way he carried her everytime.Well i dont know how well i expressed it but this is my believe and this is why i guess i m a big Shachi fan.And the way his friend supported her in LKJBKT I mean (Chetan,karan)who seem friendly and close with Reshmi but then they voted for her i feel its because of him as they his close friend.Well they are alot of point for me to believe in Shachi and i can go on.
GoGreen thumbnail
WOW BIdanai ...u too notice this...hehe so  majority eyes never go wrong. i never know u r a SHACHI fan.welcome to the club darling.
JnJ....resh thumbnail
Originally posted by: MichiDespo

WOW BIdanai ...u too notice this...hehe so  majority eyes never go wrong. i never know u r a SHACHI fan.welcome to the club darling.

Sumu dea i hab always been a Shachi fan well u can say i was kinda silent one.............Thank u so much dea😃
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Moderator's Note:
Hi guys,

I completely understand that you guys love this couple and want to discuss everything about them to death.....however, as I see it, this is a completely personal topic with nothing really that conrtibutes to the actual discussion on the serial or an episode, but rather it's a commentary on the personal lives of the celebrity which is now turning into chatting.

Hence I am closing the topic, please focus on discussing the on screen performances. This is an old artcle, however, you are free to discuss on any news that is recent unless the DT team decides otherwise.

Thanks,
IF Dev Team.