Kayamath

India-Forums

Kayamath
Kayamath

shabbir madly loves panchi-indiatv news (Page 70)

-Mink- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mink-
-Mink-

SRJMB, DID2 Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jess.amit<3

You guyss good morning, tweety, sita, minu, SOU! Embarrassed

okay well..since both panchi and shabbir are going to be at the spa.. we all know we wont see them coming together..as both are very private people..and knowing shabbir..he wont make it obvious by coming to any function with his lady love just yet Wink ...
u guys while watching the spa..we will all need to be detectivesCool LOL Cool..we will have to keep an eye on these 2 Wink ..while shabbir is performing..lets see if he gives us any hints while maybe giving his panchi baby some lovely glances Wink .. & oh god im just waiting to see Panchi's face expressions while her shabbo will be performing.. i really hope she cheers him on WinkLOL

p.s. remember how when abhisheik gave a performance..ash looked soo cute cheering her hubby on!! i keep thinking this similar kind of scene will also take place at the spa between shachi! LOL Embarrassed

anyways guys..lemme know ur guys thoughts at what u think will happen at spa LOL LOL !

honestly i have nothing to dicuss about shachi..so im just writing stuff dat comes to my mind! LOL Wink
im not even sure if anything i wrote will even happen just yet..but for sure it will at next years spa! WinkCool
hi jessuEmbarrassedi missed u alot hunEmbarrassedLOLwell i don think shabbir-panchi will sit together as i hv never seen shabir siting wid ne gal my bf is very shy LOLeven if he wants 2 sit wid his supposed gf panchi bora den also he won't sitEmbarrassedbut i hope da camera person focus on panchi wen shabbo will performEmbarrassed

Jessuu IF-Sizzlerz
Jessuu
Jessuu

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
@ sou: awwwwwwwwwwww missed u too sweety!HeartHeartHeart

@ minu: awww mished u too nu! Wink i really hope the camera guy will focus his camera on panchi..if not like 2 seconds..but please maybe a fraction of a second! Embarrassed .. were professionals..we'll be able to analyze her expressions! Wink
Jessuu IF-Sizzlerz
Jessuu
Jessuu

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 1:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ishika_sou

Originally posted by chituku

by the way when is spa and when are they gonna air it

First I thought it was on 17th may & is gonna br telecasted on 25th of may cause when I voted through sms I got messg in reply that catch spa 2008 on 25th of may 8pm but today in Sbs they said spa is gonna be telecasted sometime in June so I am bit confused now !

Shocked what?!?! in june!?!OuchOuch

sitakshii IF-Stunnerz
sitakshii
sitakshii

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 2:15pm | IP Logged

You guyss good morning, tweety, sita, minu, SOU! Embarrassed

okay well..since both panchi and shabbir are going to be at the spa.. we all know we wont see them coming together..as both are very private people..and knowing shabbir..he wont make it obvious by coming to any function with his lady love just yet Wink ...
u guys while watching the spa..we will all need to be detectivesCool LOL Cool..we will have to keep an eye on these 2 Wink ..while shabbir is performing..lets see if he gives us any hints while maybe giving his panchi baby some lovely glances Wink .. & oh god im just waiting to see Panchi's face expressions while her shabbo will be performing.. i really hope she cheers him on WinkLOL

p.s. remember how when abhisheik gave a performance..ash looked soo cute cheering her hubby on!! i keep thinking this similar kind of scene will also take place at the spa between shachi! LOL Embarrassed

anyways guys..lemme know ur guys thoughts at what u think will happen at spa LOL LOL !

honestly i have nothing to dicuss about shachi..so im just writing stuff dat comes to my mind! LOL Wink
im not even sure if anything i wrote will even happen just yet..but for sure it will at next years spa! WinkCool

jess !! hi!!Tongue

i thought the same for shachi at BT awards tht they wud sit with each other but tht didn't happen ,lets see in SPA ,

yeah!! the date of SPA is confusing Confused

ifyaa IF-Rockerz
ifyaa
ifyaa

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
michi will take the jodi award this year,,and i hear that they r given only one award to share Big smile so who will take it home.. Wink im thinking panchi,, cause shabbir is a gentleman and he doesnt seem like he cares much for awards..
Monu-SunNaa IF-Sizzlerz
Monu-SunNaa
Monu-SunNaa

Bidaai Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 2:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ishika_sou

Originally posted by chituku

by the way when is spa and when are they gonna air it

First I thought it was on 17th may & is gonna br telecasted on 25th of may cause when I voted through sms I got messg in reply that catch spa 2008 on 25th of may 8pm but today in Sbs they said spa is gonna be telecasted sometime in June so I am bit confused now !

Shocked what?!?! in june!?!OuchOuch

Yeah Sou  I too heard that SPA is in June nowConfusedOuch Konfusion.

ifyaa IF-Rockerz
ifyaa
ifyaa

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
u guys did u hear that,,jay said panchi will be performing at the spa... [:D/]
Monu-SunNaa IF-Sizzlerz
Monu-SunNaa
Monu-SunNaa

Bidaai Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 2:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ify101

u guys did u hear that,,jay said panchi will be performing at the spa... [:D/]

Thanks...I just read it...thats nice...maybe there will be a girls act. 

Go to top