Kayamath

India-Forums

Kayamath
Kayamath

shabbir madly loves panchi-indiatv news (Page 53)

krangara IF-Rockerz
krangara
krangara

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 11:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jess.amit<3

Originally posted by krangara

OH, come on fellas, get off my BEHENA   

She doesn't have to say YES just because he is HOT I too want SHACHI together, but let them not rush into anything without thoroughly understanding/analyzing their feelings! After all, there is a lot more to love than just good looks, na!

Kittu, Wink
tumhe VMz chahiye k nain!ROFL

LOLLOLYaar, I don't want them to hook up just to break up a month later...OuchAn informed decision is more reliable than an impulsive one in relationships!

vasantha_rao07 IF-Sizzlerz
vasantha_rao07
vasantha_rao07

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 11:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by starplusfan777

Guys, I know you all will probably kill me, but I have this strange feeling that Panchi Bora likes Jay Bhanushali a lot. Shabbir is not her type at all. Yes, they are smokin' hot together, but I think Jay with his chocolate boy looks is Panchi's personal pasand. If you have seen them in award shows and other such things, I feel she feels more comfortable with him than with Shabbir. Maybe Shabbo is a little intimidating to her as he is best friends with Ekta Kapoor and all that. Also, Panchi is pretty young, so maybe she doesn't appreciate the hard bad boy looks of Shabbo. I donno...I just have this very strong feeling.

well its ur opinion..so im not gunna say anything
but im deffo sure..panchi only likes jay as a friend..thats it!Smile

Clap yes!!!!!!!!!!!!There's nothing between them...not a smoke Confusedwe get to hear
PourQuoi IF-Rockerz
PourQuoi
PourQuoi

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 11:35am | IP Logged

She doesn't have to say YES just because he is HOT I too want SHACHI together, but let them not rush into anything without thoroughly understanding/analyzing their feelings! After all, there is a lot more to love than just good looks, na!

Kittu, Wink

LOLLOLYaar, I don't want them to hook up just to break up a month later...OuchAn informed decision is more reliable than an impulsive one in relationships!

Ah...Kit...you've spoken my sentiments perfectly...Smile...

Jessuu IF-Sizzlerz
Jessuu
Jessuu

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 11:36am | IP Logged

Kittu, Wink

awwwwww yes kitz i agree!Ouch

MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 11:36am | IP Logged

Guys, I know you all will probably kill me, but I have this strange feeling that Panchi Bora likes Jay Bhanushali a lot. Shabbir is not her type at all. Yes, they are smokin' hot together, but I think Jay with his chocolate boy looks is Panchi's personal pasand. If you have seen them in award shows and other such things, I feel she feels more comfortable with him than with Shabbir. Maybe Shabbo is a little intimidating to her as he is best friends with Ekta Kapoor and all that. Also, Panchi is pretty young, so maybe she doesn't appreciate the hard bad boy looks of Shabbo. I donno...I just have this very strong feeling.

Panchi is almost 24 and I think that is not too young to take such decision. About other things, I trust my eyes and my intuition.

I  think if Shaboo was ntimidating at all, we would have heared it by now. 

vasantha_rao07
vasantha_rao07

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 11:37am | IP Logged

Kittu, Wink

Ouch so kitto is now not a shachian..I remember her early posts ..she was a true Shachian..Crywhat happened ?

But I liked u r statement....just straight ahead marriage..these dating types ..no faithOuch
Jessuu IF-Sizzlerz
Jessuu
Jessuu

Originally posted by zcbcc34

Kittu, Wink

Ah...Kit...you've spoken my sentiments perfectly...Smile...

Riiiimaa Rima Riiiimaa Rima Riiiimaa Rima WinkEmbarrassedLOL

vasantha_rao07
vasantha_rao07

Originally posted by petem

Panchi is almost 24 and I think that is not too young to take such decision. About other things, I trust my eyes and my intuition.

I  think if Shaboo was ntimidating at all, we would have heared it by now. 

Big smile Big smileBig smile yes I agree

Go to top