Kayamath

India-Forums

Kayamath
Kayamath

shabbir madly loves panchi-indiatv news (Page 46)

-Mink- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mink-
-Mink-

SRJMB, DID2 Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sita11

Originally posted by trros

Originally posted by asmimani

btw who is poonam?

she is tv actress ,i can only tell u this becaz i really don't like her !!Dead

i found her very irritating types ,i even don't like to see her glance also !! (no offences to poonams fans ,if there r anyLOL)

folks don't remind me of this poonam again,vasantha no more poonam puhleeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!

sita di u saw tv ka tashan  in  indiatv 2day SD were again linked LOLbut da reporters were saying dat de r not accepting dat de r datingLOLoh well we knw da actual truthLOL

no minu i didnot see !!Ouch

but tht india tv is late ,already shard-divyanka annonced tht they r a pair on sbs !!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

they go frequently on dating !! divyanka feels shy in front of the restaurent ppl when she goes romantic with shard,divynaka told herself !!!Tongue

dats wat m saying sita di dese indiatv ppl r lateLOLpanchi must hv been saying now but now her no must hv been converted in 2 yes &dese stupid  reporters don knw about itEmbarrassed

minu i think these india tv reporters cud have been late for shabbir-apnchi also,already shabbir & panchi might hv confessed abt their love to each other & might be  dating !!!Embarrassed

might be aaj tak news channel shud show some stuff for shachi ,becaz aaj tak is sabse teej channel !!!

sita di since a week i hv dis  strong feeling dat panchi has said yes 2 shabbirEmbarrasseddonno why m feeling so sita diConfused

sitakshii IF-Stunnerz
sitakshii
sitakshii

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 6:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sum2005

@sum atleast i am sooooooooooo happy tht my other fav pair accepted tht they r a pair !!!

GOD knows when i get to hear tht from shachi !!!!

it took more than a yr for SD to accept that they r pair and SHACHI r very very new and it takes time.so just pray for them .

somehow i feel tht shard -divyanka started with friends & end up with lovers Embarrassed,

but shabbir-panchi ,i think when they were paired together & shabbir got scenes with panchi ,they both shed their inhibitions & then they immediately fell for each other !! esp shabbir ,he looks completely smitten by panchi !!Embarrassed

sita di u told all dat wat i always feelEmbarrassedshachi were never frns de never saw each other as frns de r more dan frnsEmbarrassedde r lovers lol

the twinle in the eyes of shabbir-panchi says it all ,it's not the twinkle of friends feeling!!

they surely look smitten by each other ,the sparkle in the eyes of shabbir-panchi is EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

sum2005 IF-Rockerz
sum2005
sum2005

Deactivated on request

Yes i agree with sita and minu never saw them before they r paired opposite to eachother.more over panchi and sanju were together in last yr SPA party.
-Mink- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mink-
-Mink-

Embarrassed
Originally posted by tweety_me14

I just want Panchi to say YES to him...I don't care about anything else...I just don't want Shabbir to be heartbroken...I really want them to be together..
Guys please please please pray for them...! Thats one thing we all can do for them! Please!

Ok Im getting emotional now... Cry

njoy dis news upa sometimes if we think negatively den da same happens dats why try always 2 b positive Embarrassednjoy da news keep in ur mind dat de r a coupleEmbarrassedu feel much betterEmbarrassed
sitakshii IF-Stunnerz
sitakshii
sitakshii

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 6:33am | IP Logged
@ minu i think u hv tht feeling becaz panchi cud be terribly missing shabbir durin her exam leaves ,so she cud hv immediately said yes to her prince charming shabbir as soon as she was back to him on her shooting !!
-Mink- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mink-
-Mink-

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 6:33am | IP Logged

@sum atleast i am sooooooooooo happy tht my other fav pair accepted tht they r a pair !!!

it took more than a yr for SD to accept that they r pair and SHACHI r very very new and it takes time.so just pray for them .

somehow i feel tht shard -divyanka started with friends & end up with lovers Embarrassed,

but shabbir-panchi ,i think when they were paired together & shabbir got scenes with panchi ,they both shed their inhibitions & then they immediately fell for each other !! esp shabbir ,he looks completely smitten by panchi !!Embarrassed

sita di u told all dat wat i always feelEmbarrassedshachi were never frns de never saw each other as frns de r more dan frnsEmbarrassedde r lovers lol

the twinle in the eyes of shabbir-panchi says it all ,it's not the twinkle of friends feeling!!

they surely look smitten by each other ,the sparkle in the eyes of shabbir-panchi is EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

sita di hv u seen how panchi blushes Embarrassedsita di i can't forget dat line in showtime magazine dat both shabbir-panchi make quite a smitten pair in da sets of kayamathEmbarrassedshowtime sources will never go wrongEmbarrassed
-Mink- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mink-
-Mink-

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 6:36am | IP Logged

@ minu i think u hv tht feeling becaz panchi cud be terribly missing shabbir durin her exam leaves ,so she cud hv immediately said yes to her prince charming shabbir as soon as she was back to him on her shooting !!
may b sita di bcoz its shabbir wid whom panchi spend her tym so she must b missing him now wen he hv proposed 2 her she must hv realised his importance in her lyf

i din liked panchi in kitni mast hai zindagi nor did i like shabbir in kth &now m madly discussing about dem

wat da hell?Ouch

Edited by trros - 09 May 2008 at 6:37am
sitakshii IF-Stunnerz
sitakshii
sitakshii

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 6:36am | IP Logged

a yr sumu SD knw each other since 5yrs dats why de accepted so soon shachi r quite different frm SD so its not fair 2 compare shachi&SD shachi r working together since 9months den also shabbo fell in love wid panchi &panchi too loves him i think wid 2-3mmonths de will accept dat de r datingEmbarrassed

sahrd & divyanka met each other first on zee cine star ki khooj but they were not friends at time ,they became friends during the making of dulhan !! Embarrassed & finally lovers Embarrassed

Go to top