Kayamath

India-Forums

Kayamath
Kayamath

shabbir madly loves panchi-indiatv news (Page 14)

ariska IF-Dazzler
ariska
ariska

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Thanks Minu and Nivi for the info, that's great
Smile

Jessuu IF-Sizzlerz
Jessuu
Jessuu

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
IM BACCCCCCK!!!! LOL LOL
lmao i feel so proud of myself..as i wasnt late this time! LOL Wink

shachi shachi shachi..have taken over my world Smile
ppanache IF-Sizzlerz
ppanache
ppanache

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Ahem...Ahem...... Why can't you all leave our pati alone! Angry LOL When he is free of us he can think about Panchi! LOL
Jessuu IF-Sizzlerz
Jessuu
Jessuu

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 5:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by panache

Ahem...Ahem...... Why can't you all leave our pati alone! Angry LOL When he is free of us he can think about Panchi! LOL

nooooooo sangeeeCryLOL! let him be with his panchi na!OuchEmbarrassed

sum2005 IF-Rockerz
sum2005
sum2005

Deactivated on request

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 7:42pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by panache

OMG u dont want my bro to settle with Panchi.Embarrassed,,,,,,,see u online wives r after him so Panchi bhaav nahinderahai mere Bhai koCry

-Junglee- IF-Sizzlerz
-Junglee-
-Junglee-

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
why do you guys always asume that they like each other just because they look like that outside they may seem different but inside they might feel totally different! Same thing happend with Karan and Shilpa we very very dissapionted but we didnt go crazy about them now did we chill guys its just a drama in real life this couple may not even happen(no offence). I am not just saying this because i am a huge ChiNee fan but because i am sick and tired of you people wanting and wanting things to happen which might not even happen.....there i said what i wanted to say and i just want to make it clear here that i do not want to create a fight i just am sasying what i feel in my heart.

Pavana Clap
sum2005 IF-Rockerz
sum2005
sum2005

Deactivated on request

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 7:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by KIZ ~ KS ~ KAYA

why do you guys always asume that they like each other just because they look like that outside they may seem different but inside they might feel totally different! Same thing happend with Karan and Shilpa we very very dissapionted but we didnt go crazy about them now did we chill guys its just a drama in real life this couple may not even happen(no offence). I am not just saying this because i am a huge ChiNee fan but because i am sick and tired of you people wanting and wanting things to happen which might not even happen.....there i said what i wanted to say and i just want to make it clear here that i do not want to create a fight i just am sasying what i feel in my heart.

Pavana Clap

Sweety if you dont like dont comment in this thread but dont tag this as real life drama ,,,no one is desperate to do real ife dramas.hope you got it.

MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sum2005

Originally posted by KIZ ~ KS ~ KAYA

Pavana Clap

Sweety if you dont like dont comment in this thread but dont tag this as real life drama ,,,no one is desperate to do real ife dramas.hope you got it.

very well said sumu

Go to top