Kayamath

India-Forums

Kayamath
Kayamath

shabbir madly loves panchi-indiatv news (Page 13)

starplusfan777 Senior Member
starplusfan777
starplusfan777

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Article on Shabbir in the funny and satirical website bombay bitch. Sorry if Iam offending anyone, I like Shabbo too, it's just another point of view that's all.
Read on----

Shabbir Ahluwalia: Prisoner of a one way love? | 2008-02-28 -- Source Bombay Bitch

In some cultures they call them stalkers.

Yet another one sided love saga! The bad boy of Indian Television falls for 'Kayamath' co-star Panchi Bora who is yet to respond to his overtures.

Rumour has it that the cupid has struck big time on the sets of yet another TV show, Balaji's 'Kayamath'. The only difference is that it has only hit the hero of the show- Shabbir Ahluwalia hard while the latest object of his affection, his leading lady Panchi remains unaffected. But Shabbir allegedly refuses to give up and continues to pursue her like his life depends on it.

The Bitch's source informs, "Shabbir has fallen big time for pretty Panchi. He follows her around everywhere. But Panchi doesn't seem to be interested. He has been seen trying to spend time with her in the vanity van. She tries to dodge the uncomfortable situation every time and he simply refuses to give up."

For the uninitiated, Shabbir who is seen doing a Sunjay Dutt on TV viewers' time and again (looks like the hangover of working with Sanju in 'Shootout at Lokhandwala' still remains) appears as Milind opposite Panchi who plays Prachi in the Star Plus show. So popular is their on screen jodi that their fans jointly call them 'Mi chi' together. People had actually raised a hue and cry when there were talks about their on -screen divorce in the show.

Ummm, a little over the top, but that's Indian Telly for you!

Formerly, Panchi's pairing with new comer Jay Bhanushali was talked about in the show. But after her character gets married to Shabbir, their on screen chemistry started working even better. Looks like their on-screen personas have taken over Shabbir's world completely. What else would explain this 'crazy in love real life act of his'?

The Bitch tried to get in touch with Shabbir but obviously he remained unavailable for comment. We weren't exactly expecting a "Yeah, I love her, she doesn't really want me" sort of reply!

The Bitch suggests Shabbir should clean up his look and his personality. A shave, a much needed good haircut, a new wardrobe and some lessons on 'how to treat a lady' should help maybe!

Just a suggestion. There is a thin line between serenading and stalking!

sitakshii IF-Stunnerz
sitakshii
sitakshii

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trros

Originally posted by sita11

Originally posted by swarswati

woow,tanx a million,im so glad its true luv to c them cum open about their relationship,but wats dis panchi is still running away 4m him but ycmon panchi say yes to shabbir

HEY sarswati lonng time no see!!

i know ur a die hard shabbir-panchi pair fan !!

we all really want panchi & shabbir to say it loud n clear tht they r a pair !!Tongue

shard& divyanka (my another fav pair)already made it official on sbs tht they are a pair now i really wanna hear the same from my my most fav shabbir-panchi pair !!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

u serious sita di sharad-divyanka admitted dat de r a couple well i got another gud newsEmbarrassedsita di i don think shachi will reveal 2 da world dat de r  a couple as panchi said in an interview dat wen she will get her dream boy she will not reveal it &i think she is doin da same

yeah!! minu it's official on sbs ,shard & divyanak accepted they r a pair !!Tongue

all shard-divyaka fans hv already rejoiced at BMTD forum including me !!Tongue

ask moderator reemz abt tht who is going totally crazy after SD ACCEPTANCE !! what reemz has written in her signature hv a look!! Embarrassed

she wrote what SD confessed abt each other!!Tongue

Heebs IF-Dazzler
Heebs
Heebs

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 11:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Grateful Dead

Originally posted by Heeba

who is Shaarad Divynka? Confused

They are the lead in another famous TV soap...

Thanks Heebs..in one of the Kserials???Confused

Btw heebs...hope ure updating ur FF todayEmbarrassed
nooo gd de r da leads of da super duper hit serial bmtd

yes heeba r u updating ur ff Embarrassed

I'm going to start writing after i watch KYM...will post it most probably tonite...canada time...
-Mink- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mink-
-Mink-

SRJMB, DID2 Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

who is Shaarad Divynka? Confused

They are the lead in another famous TV soap...

Thanks Heebs..in one of the Kserials???Confused

Btw heebs...hope ure updating ur FF todayEmbarrassed
nooo gd de r da leads of da super duper hit serial bmtd

yes heeba r u updating ur ff Embarrassed

I'm going to start writing after i watch KYM...will post it most probably tonite...canada time...
heeba darling don watch kym LOLu will hv a headache if u watch it acha m eagerly waiting 2 knw wat happens nextWink
-Mink- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mink-
-Mink-

SRJMB, DID2 Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 1:26pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by swarswati

woow,tanx a million,im so glad its true luv to c them cum open about their relationship,but wats dis panchi is still running away 4m him but ycmon panchi say yes to shabbir

HEY sarswati lonng time no see!!

i know ur a die hard shabbir-panchi pair fan !!

we all really want panchi & shabbir to say it loud n clear tht they r a pair !!Tongue

shard& divyanka (my another fav pair)already made it official on sbs tht they are a pair now i really wanna hear the same from my my most fav shabbir-panchi pair !!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

u serious sita di sharad-divyanka admitted dat de r a couple well i got another gud newsEmbarrassedsita di i don think shachi will reveal 2 da world dat de r  a couple as panchi said in an interview dat wen she will get her dream boy she will not reveal it &i think she is doin da same

yeah!! minu it's official on sbs ,shard & divyanak accepted they r a pair !!Tongue

all shard-divyaka fans hv already rejoiced at BMTD forum including me !!Tongue

ask moderator reemz abt tht who is going totally crazy after SD ACCEPTANCE !! what reemz has written in her signature hv a look!! Embarrassed

she wrote what SD confessed abt each other!!Tongue

sita di m happy for uEmbarrassedyeah even i love SDEmbarrassedde make a gr88 coupleEmbarrassed
MythicalMoth IF-Sizzlerz
MythicalMoth
MythicalMoth

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Oye bhatakti aatma you r still awake?
MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 2:12pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ishika_sou

Oye bhatakti aatma you r still awake?

Hey sou, tumhe pata nahi ki bhatakti aatma kabhi soti nahi LOL