Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sum2005 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Good morning Jessu.

Shachi me bahoot kush hu ke u r online so soon.

So Shabbo is performing in SPA.exactly one week left.
so keep on voting. 😳
Jessuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sum2005

Good morning Jessu.

Shachi me bahoot kush hu ke u r online so soon.

So Shabbo is performing in SPA.exactly one week left.
so keep on voting. 😳

awwww sumu!
lol yes im so happy shabbir is performing..but i wanted Panchi to also peform along with him😑..now how will he complete his milind signature move..whom will he pick up now!πŸ˜†?
im voting hun!!πŸ˜†..i never get tired of voting!πŸ˜†

-Mink- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: jess.amit<3

lmao i knew it, minu..but i saw rajeev-amna..SD..WHERE IS SHACHI!πŸ˜†

areee we were actually comparing shachi wid SD &rajeev -aamnaπŸ˜†
-Mink- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: *Reemz*

Sita, SD are back to denying their relationship. On SBS, they did 'indirectly' confess their relationship but in the recent articles I have read...they say that they are just good friends.

To be honest, its best to wait for these celeb off-screen couples to admit for themselves. Assumingly, if Sharad and Divyanka are dating, they most probably will not admit it till Dulhan is finished because they want the audience to keep guessing and so the hype remains.

Maybe that is the case with Shabbir and Panchi too??? Who knows!πŸ˜•

😭😭kya yaar 😭😭hope sd accepts dar de r dating why don de juz accept it????????
MonyP thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: trros

areee we were actually comparing shachi wid SD &rajeev -aamnaπŸ˜†

Good morning jessu.

as you know hun, we are not intrested in anything but ShachiπŸ˜†. It will go on until our doll says yes. Looks like Panchi is bitten by Prachi's lathargy bug that is why taking sooooooo loooong to say YES to my hot best friend.

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: *Reemz*

Sita, SD are back to denying their relationship. On SBS, they did 'indirectly' confess their relationship but in the recent articles I have read...they say that they are just good friends.

To be honest, its best to wait for these celeb off-screen couples to admit for themselves. Assumingly, if Sharad and Divyanka are dating, they most probably will not admit it till Dulhan is finished because they want the audience to keep guessing and so the hype remains.

Maybe that is the case with Shabbir and Panchi too??? Who knows!πŸ˜•

reemz dear !! i trust more the articles of electronic media so i trust sbs ,so do u also !!πŸ˜›

tht print media articles are confusing types ! na!!πŸ˜•

GratefulDead thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: petem

Good morning jessu.

as you know hun, we are not intrested in anything but ShachiπŸ˜†. It will go on until our doll says yes. Looks like Panchi is bitten by Prachi's lathargy bug that is why taking sooooooo loooong to say YES to my hot best friend.

LOL..Mony..Prachi's lethargy bugπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...by the way this SD  is confusing me...lets stick to shachi😳

Guys im going out of the country on 23rd...ill be back on 12thjune...hope by then i hear something constructive...ill go and spot a nice honeymoon destination for them..and mail shabbo once i come back..😳😳😳

Jessuu thumbnail
Originally posted by: petem

Good morning jessu.

hey mony!
i dont understand man..the hottest guy in the world is asking her out..an yeh hai k..apne nakhron ko nahin chhodthi!! aaaah!
just freaking say yesssss..haila main hothi tho..πŸ˜†

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sita...I've stopped asking for a confession because they can do it in their own time. At the same time, its nice to have some sort of 'mystery' around a celebrity couple...na?! 😳 Ok sorry guys, no more SD from me! Aap Shachi shachi karo.Hehe. Bhagwan kare ke aapki duwayein rang laye! πŸ˜‰
Jessuu thumbnail
Originally posted by: Grateful Dead

LOL..Mony..Prachi's lethargy bugπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...by the way this SD  is confusing me...lets stick to shachi😳

Guys im going out of the country on 23rd...ill be back on 12thjune...hope by then i hear something constructive...ill go and spot a nice honeymoon destination for them..and mail shabbo once i come back..😳😳😳

HIIIIIIII GD!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
awwwwwwwwwwww why u leaving.. pakka promise na..do spot a honeymoon spot for shachi.!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
will miss u tho , gd!..but still theres alot of time left till the 23rd!πŸ˜‰