Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tweety_me14 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

I just want Panchi to say YES to him...I don't care about anything else...I just don't want Shabbir to be heartbroken...I really want them to be together..
Guys please please please pray for them...! Thats one thing we all can do for them! Please!

Ok Im getting emotional now... 😭

Edited by tweety_me14 - 15 years ago
-Mink- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sita11

minu i think these india tv reporters cud have been late for shabbir-apnchi also,already shabbir & panchi might hv confessed abt their love to each other & might be  dating !!!😳

might be aaj tak news channel shud show some stuff for shachi ,becaz aaj tak is sabse teej channel !!!

sita di since a week i hv dis  strong feeling dat panchi has said yes 2 shabbir😳donno why m feeling so sita di😕
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: trros

sita di u told all dat wat i always feel😳shachi were never frns de never saw each other as frns de r more dan frns😳de r lovers lol

the twinle in the eyes of shabbir-panchi says it all ,it's not the twinkle of friends feeling!!

they surely look smitten by each other ,the sparkle in the eyes of shabbir-panchi is 😳😳

sum2005 thumbnail
Yes i agree with sita and minu never saw them before they r paired opposite to eachother.more over panchi and sanju were together in last yr SPA party.
-Mink- thumbnail
😳
Originally posted by: tweety_me14

I just want Panchi to say YES to him...I don't care about anything else...I just don't want Shabbir to be heartbroken...I really want them to be together..
Guys please please please pray for them...! Thats one thing we all can do for them! Please!

Ok Im getting emotional now... 😭

njoy dis news upa sometimes if we think negatively den da same happens dats why try always 2 b positive 😳njoy da news keep in ur mind dat de r a couple😳u feel much better😳
sitakshii thumbnail
@ minu i think u hv tht feeling becaz panchi cud be terribly missing shabbir durin her exam leaves ,so she cud hv immediately said yes to her prince charming shabbir as soon as she was back to him on her shooting !!
-Mink- thumbnail

the twinle in the eyes of shabbir-panchi says it all ,it's not the twinkle of friends feeling!!

they surely look smitten by each other ,the sparkle in the eyes of shabbir-panchi is 😳😳

sita di hv u seen how panchi blushes 😳sita di i can't forget dat line in showtime magazine dat both shabbir-panchi make quite a smitten pair in da sets of kayamath😳showtime sources will never go wrong😳
-Mink- thumbnail

@ minu i think u hv tht feeling becaz panchi cud be terribly missing shabbir durin her exam leaves ,so she cud hv immediately said yes to her prince charming shabbir as soon as she was back to him on her shooting !!

may b sita di bcoz its shabbir wid whom panchi spend her tym so she must b missing him now wen he hv proposed 2 her she must hv realised his importance in her lyf

i din liked panchi in kitni mast hai zindagi nor did i like shabbir in kth &now m madly discussing about dem

wat da hell?

Edited by trros - 15 years ago
sitakshii thumbnail

a yr sumu SD knw each other since 5yrs dats why de accepted so soon shachi r quite different frm SD so its not fair 2 compare shachi&SD shachi r working together since 9months den also shabbo fell in love wid panchi &panchi too loves him i think wid 2-3mmonths de will accept dat de r dating😳

sahrd & divyanka met each other first on zee cine star ki khooj but they were not friends at time ,they became friends during the making of dulhan !! 😳 & finally lovers 😳

tweety_me14 thumbnail

😳 njoy dis news upa sometimes if we think negatively den da same happens dats why try always 2 b positive 😳njoy da news keep in ur mind dat de r a couple😳u feel much better😳

I agree Minu,....Positive thinking leads to positivity...! And moreover the prayers of so many of us are with them...Im sure nothing will go wrong...!😊