Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: rajeev_crazy

It will be really tough for panchi to decide about shabbir,
guys dont forget that she is yet very young and may be confused to take such serious decisions, so early on in life πŸ˜‰
But, i will be really happy to see them as a real life couple 😳

rajeev _crazy u once wrote at candy's post tht u don't wanna see shabbir-panchi as a real life pair at tht time also i asked ur reasons but u didn't reply !!!

can u plz!! tell the reasons now!!

@ candy i totally agree with u tht shabbir-pnchi shud not take a lot of time for declaration of their affair becaz i am afraid  to see shabbir-pnchi as rajeev -amna!!!

again i seriously saying tht shabbir-panchi shud not follow rajeev-aman's footsteps who always denied abt their affair ,even they were spotted sooooo many time stogether & dating but now all over b/w them !!

rajeev is from army's background & rajeevs mom had some prob with accepting amna as her daughter in law as she said tht she doesn't want a filmi types daughter in law !! amna was keen to work in movies !! rajeev is a doting son ,so he didn't wanna hurt his mom !!

dragging denials always kills the relationship tht i hv seen in rajeev amna's case !!

abhi-ash soon got married after their affair !! i wish shabir-panchi do the same thing !!πŸ˜›

Edited by sita11 - 15 years ago
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Grateful Dead

oohh ...i never read it anywhere πŸ˜• ...once he mentioned his elder brother is EX army πŸ˜› ..never read abt his dad πŸ˜• ...thanks for the Info... πŸ˜ƒ

arre yaar the articles i mentioned was abt shachi dear😳 

sita, i thought rajeev aamna was just speculation nothing was happening πŸ˜•

Edited by sun29 - 15 years ago
GratefulDead thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sun29

arre yaar the articles i mentioned was abt shachi dear😳

sita, i thought rajeev aamna was just speculation nothing was happening πŸ˜•

ok ok πŸ˜†
sitakshii thumbnail
nopes sun!! rajeev -amna were spotted dating together even rajeev was soclose to amna's mom !!!

but all over b/w them !!

a member named fairslove on IFAT KTH FORUM ,who personally knew rajeev-amna was soooooooooo sure abt their relationship but amna to make her career in movies & rajeev's mom not wanting a filmi bahu was the main reason i guess!!
sitakshii thumbnail

Originally posted by: candyfloss

i always had this in my mind shachi wont accept or reveal openly so soon.
its obvious they love each other.i just hope they panchs doesnt take too much of her time.
now i can understand sudden makeover of shabz? 😳 just too impress panchs. πŸ˜‰
I'm sure this news is a gone case.during her exam shachi definitely talked to each other. now they're litle bit more than friends but not lovers yet.hope after SPA they confess their love. 😳

YEAH!! i agree with u candy !!😳

BUT CANDY I DON'T AGREE WITH U ON THIS point tht shabbir-pnchi r more than friend s,

candy they surely r lovers !! 😳😳

Edited by sita11 - 15 years ago
-Mink- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Grateful Dead

Opti...i knew Panchi is a Army kid...didnt know about Shabbo...is it????im a army brat too πŸ˜› ..i wish our dads were posted in a same place sometime ..i would have definitely played cupid to bring this cute couple together 😳

ya i knew dat panchi is a army kid but i din knw dat shabbo too is an army kid wow den its gr88😳
tweety_me14 thumbnail
Guys if we don't want this topic to be closed we have to learn to ignore her posts...Please I request everyone- don't reply to her posts...We'll spoil our mood and the purpose of this topic...We are here to have fun and be happy...I request you all, lets keep it that way!!
PLEASE! πŸ˜› Edited by tweety_me14 - 15 years ago
Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
I agree with Tweets, carry on with your discussions reg the article and don't retaliate. Edited by $weet Ema - 15 years ago
tweety_me14 thumbnail
Hey Yas! Haven't seen you around...How are you? And where were you?!
Monu-SunNaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: tweety_me14

Hey Yas! Haven't seen you around...How are you? And where were you?!

Am around, but don't feel like posting much thanks to the current track.

Hope your doing ok. 😊