India-Forums

Kayamath
Kayamath

How did you pick your IF ID? (Page 2)

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Sajani, that is a smart move to add your age to your ID. Now you are ageless, irrespective of how long you are in IF! Yeah, noticed that fateful October 3rd against your date of joining. Good to know there were more hopefuls like me who thought that the ONS was a fake one. They really broke our hearts did'nt they by saying it was'nt? They finally put it down to 'rape' as though that would soften the blow!!! How much more ridiculous can that get?

KaneBC Goldie
KaneBC
KaneBC

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 7:32am | IP Logged
I was a silent reader on the KS forum. Gawd, how many of us are migratory birds from there ? Confused But one day at the height of the AD fiasco, I just had to make a post and had a short amount of time to do so before going for a meeting. So, I quickly signed up and got stuck for a name. For some wierd reason I got stuck on fruit names like Blueberry & Strawberry & Raspberry, LOL all of which were taken. Finally ended up with blackcurrant which with hindsight, I'm don't really like but I absolutely love BC. Really feels like I'm part of this forum to have an abbreviated user ID. Tongue
junooni09 IF-Dazzler
junooni09
junooni09

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 7:34am | IP Logged
I made this id coz at that time i was a big fan of pakistani sufi band Junoon so i kept my nick junooni & 9 is my birth date, 1st when i registered myself on IF my id was junooni9 but i 4got the password so had 2 create new id & as junooni was my fav & i wanted 9 as well so i kept it junooni09...

I bcam a regular updater of KTH forum & when the show finished kymth started & i loved the promos & ofcourse bcoz of my jay as he was a commer & very cute so i decided 2 update kymth as well.. This was my story.. Big smile
laksh_kt IF-Dazzler
laksh_kt
laksh_kt

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Kyunki was my first soap and i used watch it on youtube..i didnt know anything about IF..and when i find  this site i pickeds laksh and kt coz they where my favo jodi in kyunki..they still are Cry thats why picked this id

Edited by laksh_kt - 07 May 2008 at 7:41am
Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Pippa, I never realised that your ID did not reflect your name! I thought it was your pet name!!! That is an interesting reason you gave there. I have not read these books. Would love to if I get the time. Like you I too jumped to KAA (for IQ). Was there till they changed the show timings to 8.00 p.m. (since I mostly missed it by the time I reached home). I was quite fond of Saathi Re in Star One but it finished early. Then watched Kasturi till Ranauk's death. Did not like the show much. It was only by chance I caught the near-rape scene in KYM and since then am hooked to the show thanks to Shabbo's powerful acting and Michi.

Gawker, Fahima, thanks for the compliment. Seriously there have been several times when I wanted to change my name to pessimist, especially when the show becomes a drag. Unfortunately I am stuck with this inappropriate name.
gawker Goldie
gawker
gawker

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by optimist

Gawker, that is an interesting reason. I think yours should be 'perceptive one' for I have noticed that you always pick on the things which would have been missed out by many!

thanks opti, i didn't realize i was - in fact i seem to get my predictions wrong most of the time... LOL
wande IF-Rockerz
wande
wande

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 7:56am | IP Logged
I really can not remeber dii ok here I go I kind of join IF cause of KAA and that's because I was so mad at Gauri for telling Shiv to marry IppyAngryI was really going crazy so thought to myself that I need to join the forum 2 say something about how stupid Gauri really isAngry LOLand as for my ID it was one of classmate's name I really love her name so I ask her what it means and she told me that it's a royal name in Africa and that she is a Princess and I was like what!!u don't say and she said yes she is,so I used her name but her full name is Adewande and I took wande from itEmbarrassedso u see in a way I am a PrincessLOL   

Edited by wande - 07 May 2008 at 8:00am
ppanache IF-Sizzlerz
ppanache
ppanache

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 8:00am | IP Logged
When i was growing up in india and even after coming to the U.S ..Friends always said that i was a total Bindaas girl with a lot of Panache... and that word just stuck with me for a long time....EmbarrassedSo, when i was creating an ID and was looking for a word.."Panache" was the only word that came to the forefront..So, there you go..the story behind my ID...Wink

In case ppl are wondering what panache really means
"Panache is a word of French origin that carries the connotation of a flamboyant manner and reckless courage."   

Edited by panache - 07 May 2008 at 1:22pm

Go to top