Frequent Posters

pyaar_siya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
well mines is my own name so. 😆
NosVemos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Nice thread Opti Akka. I do want to share why I picked my id now!!! (thanks Rima for bringing it to my attention).
I was mentally drained writing my thesis and with a personal problem last April. I got used to relax my brain watching youtube videos. I found Shabbir's Munna Bhai act and ended up in Kayamath forum as I google-stalked him.

Going through the posts for a couple of weeks in the forum I realized some posts (episode updates I guess) were member only and I decided to become a member in order to access those posts. Tried my name and a couple of other id names I normally use- but they were taken already. Then I tried Michi, Michifan and finally when I typed Michifanreal- it got accepted. But after I started posting in the forum I did really repent for this id as I found it so uncreative.  
Edited by michifanreal - 15 years ago
sailat@PA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

chalo i'll tell you the philosophy behind my id!! the reason is....😆😆

yeah right!! i kinda got into Kymth rather serendipitiously in Dec 2007 and i was sooow crazed that one day i wanted to post something but oh yeah--first i had to create a profile!! oh the WORK!!😆

so cut the drama-- 'sai' are the first three letters of my first name and 'lat' are the first three letters of my last name!! soo initially that was my id--sailat!! but when i was moving from Canada to the US some fiasco happened and i lost my pw!! boohhooo! so since i was in Pennsylvania i added the PA to my original id w/o ppl failing to recognize me!! so it became==sailat@PA!! TA DAAAAA!! *duhhh*
GratefulDead thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
well..Grateful Dead has been my alltime favourite Band..and  i joined IFduring the time when Milind had just met with a accident and lost his memory...i was gratefully dead watching the track..so i thought this ID was apt.The sad part is..i never came to life after seeing even  the tracks that followed....If it was not my love for ShaChi ...i would have quit long back..!
NosVemos thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sailat@PA

chalo i'll tell you the philosophy behind my id!! the reason is....😆😆

yeah right!! i kinda got into Kymth rather serendipitiously in Dec 2007 and i was sooow crazed that one day i wanted to post something but oh yeah--first i had to create a profile!! oh the WORK!!😆

so cut the drama-- 'sai' are the first three letters of my first name and 'lat' are the first three letters of my last name!! soo initially that was my id--sailat!! but when i was moving from Canada to the US some fiasco happened and i lost my pw!! boohhooo! so since i was in Pennsylvania i added the PA to my original id w/o ppl failing to recognize me!! so it became==sailat@PA!! TA DAAAAA!! *duhhh*

Saima, (hoping you won't be offended) let me tell you I thought PA in your id meant partial amnesia.
Edited by michifanreal - 15 years ago
sailat@PA thumbnail
@ Shubhie--😆😆 that's hilarious!! sadly NO!! that was nevaaa the reason....this happened last week of Aug sooo i'm thinking Milind got his memory, right?!!

oh i knew at the time I joined that i didn't want my id to be inspired by the show viz transient!! btw--lame-o question--but what does PIM stand for? i neva got IT!! 
NosVemos thumbnail
PIM is Prachi Is Mother.😆 (The track was named after Prachi declaring herself as Ritwick's mommy).
sailat@PA thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: michifanreal

PIM is Prachi Is Mother.😆 (The track was named after Prachi declaring herself as Ritwick's mommy).

OHHHH!! hahaa!! thanx for letting me know....wow!! its been more than year since Milind's known the truth!
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey opti really cool post and a very interesting story.

i actually came here as i a big fan of rajeev&amna i first came here to the kth forum and at that time i tought of a id which has my name and which i could get that had a part of me

so i choose jyothi_cool since then i used never get tensed

opti even i jumped to ks forum and then the ff section which is still one of my  fav and came kym coz it had shabir in it cor shabir is another fav after rajeev