sum2005 IF-Rockerz
sum2005
sum2005

Deactivated on request

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zcbcc34

Originally posted by sum2005

My story how i had my ID.
usually i was so desperate to watch Monish bhel in KGGK and i googled for videos and i found IF and i had anather id with my first name three leterrs Sun 2005. but i some how dint like it and made anather ID as Sumu my granpaa used t call me as a pet name. 2005 was the yr i joined the IF with old id so i continued it.
now i seriously wan o change my id to KILLSERPENT.

oh my god...how sweet...Big smile...and I love monish behlSmile

Update ur FF other wise i am going to kill you.Angry

pyaar_siya IF-Dazzler
pyaar_siya
pyaar_siya

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
well mines is my own name so. LOL
NosVemos IF-Sizzlerz
NosVemos
NosVemos

Posted: 07 February 2009 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Nice thread Opti Akka. I do want to share why I picked my id now!!! (thanks Rima for bringing it to my attention).
I was mentally drained writing my thesis and with a personal problem last April. I got used to relax my brain watching youtube videos. I found Shabbir's Munna Bhai act and ended up in Kayamath forum as I google-stalked him.

Going through the posts for a couple of weeks in the forum I realized some posts (episode updates I guess) were member only and I decided to become a member in order to access those posts. Tried my name and a couple of other id names I normally use- but they were taken already. Then I tried Michi, Michifan and finally when I typed Michifanreal- it got accepted. But after I started posting in the forum I did really repent for this id as I found it so uncreative.  

Edited by michifanreal - 07 February 2009 at 8:45pm
sailat@PA Goldie
sailat@PA
sailat@PA

Posted: 07 February 2009 at 8:33pm | IP Logged

chalo i'll tell you the philosophy behind my id!! the reason is....LOLLOL

yeah right!! i kinda got into Kymth rather serendipitiously in Dec 2007 and i was sooow crazed that one day i wanted to post something but oh yeah--first i had to create a profile!! oh the WORK!!LOL

so cut the drama-- 'sai' are the first three letters of my first name and 'lat' are the first three letters of my last name!! soo initially that was my id--sailat!! but when i was moving from Canada to the US some fiasco happened and i lost my pw!! boohhooo! so since i was in Pennsylvania i added the PA to my original id w/o ppl failing to recognize me!! so it became==sailat@PA!! TA DAAAAA!! *duhhh*
GratefulDead IF-Rockerz
GratefulDead
GratefulDead

Posted: 07 February 2009 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
well..Grateful Dead has been my alltime favourite Band..and  i joined IFduring the time when Milind had just met with a accident and lost his memory...i was gratefully dead watching the track..so i thought this ID was apt.The sad part is..i never came to life after seeing even  the tracks that followed....If it was not my love for ShaChi ...i would have quit long back..!
NosVemos IF-Sizzlerz
NosVemos
NosVemos

Posted: 07 February 2009 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sailat@PA

chalo i'll tell you the philosophy behind my id!! the reason is....LOLLOL

yeah right!! i kinda got into Kymth rather serendipitiously in Dec 2007 and i was sooow crazed that one day i wanted to post something but oh yeah--first i had to create a profile!! oh the WORK!!LOL

so cut the drama-- 'sai' are the first three letters of my first name and 'lat' are the first three letters of my last name!! soo initially that was my id--sailat!! but when i was moving from Canada to the US some fiasco happened and i lost my pw!! boohhooo! so since i was in Pennsylvania i added the PA to my original id w/o ppl failing to recognize me!! so it became==sailat@PA!! TA DAAAAA!! *duhhh*

Saima, (hoping you won't be offended) let me tell you I thought PA in your id meant partial amnesia. Ouch

Edited by michifanreal - 07 February 2009 at 8:47pm
sailat@PA Goldie
sailat@PA
sailat@PA

Posted: 07 February 2009 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
@ Shubhie--LOLLOL that's hilarious!! sadly NO!! that was nevaaa the reason....this happened last week of Aug sooo i'm thinking Milind got his memory, right?!!

oh i knew at the time I joined that i didn't want my id to be inspired by the show viz transient!! btw--lame-o question--but what does PIM stand for? i neva got IT!! 
NosVemos IF-Sizzlerz
NosVemos
NosVemos

Posted: 07 February 2009 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
PIM is Prachi Is Mother.LOL (The track was named after Prachi declaring herself as Ritwick's mommy).

Go to top