Kayamath
Kayamath

How did you pick your IF ID? (Page 10)

soul76 IF-Sizzlerz
soul76
soul76

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by fahimataq

U Guys hav amazing id stories mine seems so boring. Muneeza (can i call u tht), its so kwl tht ur a philosophy nd english lit major. nd rima i thot evrytime id visit ur post tht ur id was hrd to spell. bt its reli kwl the way u guys actually hav thot bout it. Clap

Hun you can call me by my name Smile

mi-neepearl Goldie
mi-neepearl
mi-neepearl

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
i just wanted to justquickly pick any random name as the names i was picking were already booked so i just chose my brother's name azam and my own name neelab with any number which was 12 in between. LOL
Ranbirrocks IF-Stunnerz
Ranbirrocks
Ranbirrocks

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 3:11pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by optimist

By the way is there way of changing your ID without losing all the posts to your credit? I wuld like to change mine. Dont feel very optimistic these days! Ouch   

Just PM Vijay bro, the admin guy with your new desired id and it'll be changed......but trust me, many of my friends changed their id and they have to struggle so much coz they get "Who youAngry" kind of replies from their best friends and they have to tell their friends "oye , don't you recognise me...I am good old optimistLOL" and half of your time....you wud be reintroducing urselfLOL.....so chuck the ideaWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

ariska IF-Dazzler
ariska
ariska

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jess.amit<3

hmm..actually i didnt make this id (jess.amit<3) ! my best friend did..she use to come on IF before..and i requested her to make a id for me..since i didnt really want to go thru so much!LOL
i didnt know she wud make such a horrible id ..by adding the name amit in it!LOL.. and that little sideway heart thing (<3) ..she has a habbit of always adding that in everything ..and later the same habbit came to me!LOL

grr..i really want to change my id!LOL

Poor Jessu LOLLOLLOL
-Junglee- IF-Sizzlerz
-Junglee-
-Junglee-

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
The "KIZ" part of my name is just a fancy way of saying kiss. And the "KS" past of my name stands for Kasamh Se which i still like a bit now but not as much cause Prachi left! Angry . And the "KAYA" is a short form of Kayamath which i will watch Kayamath. (and i love ChiNee). So basically my name means kiss kasamh se and kayamath.
sum2005 IF-Rockerz
sum2005
sum2005

Deactivated on request

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
My story how i had my ID.
usually i was so desperate to watch Monish bhel in KGGK and i googled for videos and i found IF and i had anather id with my first name three leterrs Sun 2005. but i some how dint like it and made anather ID as Sumu my granpaa used t call me as a pet name. 2005 was the yr i joined the IF with old id so i continued it.
now i seriously wan o change my id to KILLSERPENT.
sarah1024 IF-Rockerz
sarah1024
sarah1024

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
My ID story is pretty boring. My name is Sarah, and the 1024 after my name stands for my birthday - October 24.
PourQuoi IF-Rockerz
PourQuoi
PourQuoi

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 5:11pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sum2005

My story how i had my ID.
usually i was so desperate to watch Monish bhel in KGGK and i googled for videos and i found IF and i had anather id with my first name three leterrs Sun 2005. but i some how dint like it and made anather ID as Sumu my granpaa used t call me as a pet name. 2005 was the yr i joined the IF with old id so i continued it.
now i seriously wan o change my id to KILLSERPENT.

oh my god...how sweet...Big smile...and I love monish behlSmile

Go to top