How did you pick your IF ID? - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago
I made this id coz at that time i was a big fan of pakistani sufi band Junoon so i kept my nick junooni & 9 is my birth date, 1st when i registered myself on IF my id was junooni9 but i 4got the password so had 2 create new id & as junooni was my fav & i wanted 9 as well so i kept it junooni09...

I bcam a regular updater of KTH forum & when the show finished kymth started & i loved the promos & ofcourse bcoz of my jay as he was a commer & very cute so i decided 2 update kymth as well.. This was my story.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Kyunki was my first soap and i used watch it on youtube..i didnt know anything about IF..and when i find  this site i pickeds laksh and kt coz they where my favo jodi in kyunki..they still are ๐Ÿ˜ญ thats why picked this id Edited by laksh_kt - 15 years ago
Pippa, I never realised that your ID did not reflect your name! I thought it was your pet name!!! That is an interesting reason you gave there. I have not read these books. Would love to if I get the time. Like you I too jumped to KAA (for IQ). Was there till they changed the show timings to 8.00 p.m. (since I mostly missed it by the time I reached home). I was quite fond of Saathi Re in Star One but it finished early. Then watched Kasturi till Ranauk's death. Did not like the show much. It was only by chance I caught the near-rape scene in KYM and since then am hooked to the show thanks to Shabbo's powerful acting and Michi.

Gawker, Fahima, thanks for the compliment. Seriously there have been several times when I wanted to change my name to pessimist, especially when the show becomes a drag. Unfortunately I am stuck with this inappropriate name.
Originally posted by optimist

Gawker, that is an interesting reason. I think yours should be 'perceptive one' for I have noticed that you always pick on the things which would have been missed out by many!

thanks opti, i didn't realize i was - in fact i seem to get my predictions wrong most of the time... ๐Ÿ˜†
I really can not remeber dii ok here I go I kind of join IF cause of KAA and that's because I was so mad at Gauri for telling Shiv to marry Ippy๐Ÿ˜กI was really going crazy so thought to myself that I need to join the forum 2 say something about how stupid Gauri really is๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜†and as for my ID it was one of classmate's name I really love her name so I ask her what it means and she told me that it's a royal name in Africa and that she is a Princess and I was like what!!u don't say and she said yes she is,so I used her name but her full name is Adewande and I took wande from it๐Ÿ˜ณso u see in a way I am a Princess๐Ÿ˜†    Edited by wande - 15 years ago
When i was growing up in india and even after coming to the U.S ..Friends always said that i was a total Bindaas girl with a lot of Panache... and that word just stuck with me for a long time....๐Ÿ˜ณSo, when i was creating an ID and was looking for a word.."Panache" was the only word that came to the forefront..So, there you go..the story behind my ID...๐Ÿ˜‰

In case ppl are wondering what panache really means
"Panache is a word of French origin that carries the connotation of a flamboyant manner and reckless courage."    Edited by panache - 15 years ago
Strange, opti, I traversed the same path as you and felt the same about all those serials you mentioned!!

If ur interested in the series I was talking about they are as follows:

The Game of Kings
Queen's Play
Disorderly Knights
Pawn in Frankincense
The Ringed Castle
Checkmate

Originally posted by panache

When i was in growing up in india and even after coming to the U.S ..Friends always said that i was a total Bindaas girl with a lot of Panache... and that word just stuck with me for a long time....๐Ÿ˜ณSo, when was creating an ID and was looking for word.."Panache" was the only word that came to the forefront..So, there you go..the story behind my ID...๐Ÿ˜‰

In case ppl are wondering what panache really means
"Panache is a word of French origin that carries the connotation of a flamboyant manner and reckless courage."   

Opti...Very interesting story on how you came up with the ID optimist!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
@ Pippa...odd but coincidentally for some reason i always thought it was short name for something like Phillipa etc..
My Id is not as interesting tho now i wish i had thought of something creative. But its part of my first name with initial of my last name and my b-date. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Nov 8th ppl remember that. ๐Ÿ˜†
Sangs since when have you started quoting yourself? That is an interesting ID you've got and I fully agree with the appropriateness of it for you!