Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Vivah- Discussion on the movie

AmritaRao-Nina IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 6:50am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

besweet Groupbie
besweet
besweet

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Vivah stands out cuz noone expected it to be a superhit - it had no chartbusters, no dances, and a weak storyline, no big stars either. Shahid became a star after its release - not before.

Edited by besweet - 07 May 2008 at 9:38am
pc84 IF-Dazzler
pc84
pc84

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 9:51am | IP Logged
although an unrealistic movie... i thoroughly enjoyed the movie.. i think that the movie was entertaining, romantic, funny and displayed the cultural background of India very well.. Although a bit outdated i didn't see that as an disadvantage for the movie.. to be honest.. that is what set it aside from the rest of the movies during thta time.. it's simplicity and easiness made it a enjoyable movie to see again and again!!

Of course.. the chemistry between Shahid and Amrita was sizzling HOT!!! in my opinion i dont think that anyone could have topped that jodi in the movie.. they attitudes, acting was top notch and suited them to the core!! really really watched it for them too..

To conclude.. Vivah was an excellent movie.. it was risky for Sooraj to make a movie of such delicate and idealistic matter.. however.. it paid off in the end!

Here's wishing that he does the same magic again by a good and healthy script and reuniting the jodi of Amrita and Shahid..

luv pri
manny. Senior Member
manny.
manny.

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 10:21am | IP Logged
it was so boring!!! i even watched it the second after a few months to get a second opionion on it... but nope... still boring!!! i cant belive how ppl sit for 3 hours watching something with nooo plot!!

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 10:29am | IP Logged

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 10:34am | IP Logged

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 10:35am | IP Logged

manny. Senior Member
manny.
manny.

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ektas_Angel

Originally posted by manny.

it was so boring!!! i even watched it the second after a few months to get a second opionion on it... but nope... still boring!!! i cant belive how ppl sit for 3 hours watching something with nooo plot!!

Guess everyone has different taste my sister said that too but amount i watched it she loved it too by time i finished with her LOL

yea...well i do enjoy family movies (k3g for example) but it has to have "probelms" in it lol u know what i mean... i loved k3g cuz it got to me and i did have reactions when watching it (laughing, cryingLOL, etc)... when i watched vivah, i just sat through it with a dull face... there was ntn that made me cry or laugh or anything... it seemed like it had no formula... but thats just my opinion... others obviously wouldnt agree...

Go to top