KS We like to chat and spam #13 upt pg1 - Page 10

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by Mitu1228

Or, people like me n mayb Henna 2 r gettin ready 4 end of school year. All them senior projects n presentations. Have 2 present my senior project alone as its alone project for 7 mins. Human Anatomy with group 4 whol period I think thats 45 mins. n Psychology with partner 4 10 mins.

Hi Mitu, I think Sharan is talking about members who don't come to the forum any more.  There are a lot of people who are not around any more.  The way the KS story has gone, chased them off the forum.
Originally posted by divan

Hi Mitu, I think Sharan is talking about members who don't come to the forum any more. There are a lot of people who are not around any more. The way the KS story has gone, chased them off the forum.

I no, just sayin they r mayb busy. Some mayb left causse of the show. Really a lot of people r gone, like a group of mine we talked everyday n now we're lucky if we can even catch the other, we rnt even on that much.
Hey, guys. I was doin hw until like 8:30ish, came on then washed my hair n the bathtub. Now back on.
Mits it's hard to keep in touch if everyone does not meet in a same place. But things changes too, with school, work and other things. But the forum is a good place once in a while to just talk.

Hey, guys. I was doin hw until like 8:30ish, came on then washed my hair n the bathtub. Now back on.

Who else is here...where is Tropa?  She is not around much.
Di, our schools r about 2 end we cant b on that much have 2 much 2 do, never realized, senior got 2 2 much 2 do. Man. We cant 4get the exciting thins, prom, grad., n parties.
Hey, guys.Edited by Mitu1228 - 15 years ago
Wat's up Mitu?
Hey minioo1, wat's your name?
Originally posted by mb101

Wat's up Mitu?
Hey minioo1, wat's your name?

I m Maria and u?