remix awards 2008 (Page 6)

.smriti. Senior Member
.smriti.
.smriti.

Posted: 28 May 2008 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by uvcraziestfan

type=text/javascript>_popupControl();

Yeh hai Remix PArivar Awards 2008-09 meri jaan

summer is the season of awards be it hot iifa zee awards or be it star parivar awards..awards is the talk of the town so how cud remix be faar behind...
every summer we plan out new awards so that all our newbies dont feel neglected...

This years Fresh new NOMINATIONS are here..before that do read the guidelines

you have to vote for each and every category ..a full form will only be put for counting of votes..vote here itself you can only give one name in all categories (exceptions are in few categories)
  • last date of submission is 26 may 2008

*^~Categories~^*

The imageRf ki Ashi--the most daring person on rf..doesnt care a damn what people say   HARSHUU
The imageRf ki tia--the miss perfect and sugary sweet..very diplomatic and innocent hmmm that wud be Sushma
The imageRf ka yuvi--doesnt care whats going around in the forum..only cares fr his art and his special frds.. Smriti (loony)
The imageRf ka Ranveer--very frdly and polite ..cannot say anything wrong or even hurt a fly.. Aparna
The imageRf ki Vrinda--vrindeshvari devi the most helpful of the lot..u can go at ne moment of the day fr help and she wud gladily          ; ; ; ; ;      oblidge Shelly
The imageRf ka sid--comical crazy and absolutely mental person .. its a tie HIba And Smriti
The imageRf ka nakul--spammer and a chatterbox Me? okie Smrtit

The imagerf ki sonia --The most dramebaaz and nautanki person hmm i see all votes have gone to Nitzz so Nitzzz

The imageRF ki Shyla --the wo-owh's and what not!our very own slang dang queen Ashni

The imageRF ki Latty --the snitch!!no i mean the person whos always up to date and give us th chirpy whats hot and about news of remix star hmmmmmm...

ashita

Best writer on rf---one person whoz fics u just adore harshuu smriti
best sigmaker on rf--the most talented person who fills ur kitty with lots of sigs its a tie pinky and shelly
Best mix maker on rf--the person who makes out of the world mixes ashita
Best updater(videos and writter) on rf--who supplies u with daily angelic shaz

SOnia--mum-mum jodi of rf---best mother daughter mumy betii- i know only one mummy beti so..smriti pinky
frdly trio of rf--be it nakul sid yuvi/ashi mp vrinda/tia pri meher/varun aman ranveer trio? thats tuogh hmm ashita harshu and smriti

RF ka best topic--the topic with most participation and views which u relly enjoyed intensity 1

rf ka favourite month--the best month planned by crazy hellrockers for u  hmm dunno- i don't think i attened any---so well i'll vote fr this month

RF ka best decorator --topic mein jaan daalne waala ..the person who does the make up touch up of topics to make them interisting and viewable for u NITZZZZZZZIIIIIIIEEEEE

Rf ka jumbo--stern and hitler dev teamer shelly (ive got my daants only frm herLOL)
Rf ka rd sir--guardian angel ..caring and always wants the best for his ppl..dev teamer both of them want the best fr us..so VAnshi and shelly

Missing in action--dev teamer who u miss alot Vanshii... i don't see her around

THe Invisible gang of rf--5 people who are inactive bt u wish that they come back harshu serenity sirius niyu-there posts r a treat
The chotta bacchas of rf--2 newbies whove just joined this year bt are as if there from ages well i know only two newbies--Piya and Gun
the buddha baccha of rf--2 people whor theyr from ages on this forum and still are addicted to it Shelly and Racheal

Craziest ashi/priya fan smriti
Craziest Yuvi/raj fan shelly
Craziest Ranveer/karan fan dunno any ranveer fans so rachel
Craziest tia/shweta fan rachel

type=text/javascript>_popupControl();

Edited by .smriti. - 28 May 2008 at 12:43pm

p_rox Senior Member
p_rox
p_rox

Posted: 29 May 2008 at 5:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by uvcraziestfan

*^~Categories~^*

The imageRf ki Ashi--ofcourse looonyyy smritisashi
The imageRf ki tia-- nappy da timboWinkLOL *nitz_rocks*
The imageRf ka yuvi--doesnt care whats going around in the forum..only cares fr his art and his special frds..
The imageRf ka Ranveer--ashhhhh yess she indeed is very frndly n polite Embarrassedanimateash
The imageRf ki Vrinda--nappyEmbarrassedtho i nvr askd her 4 ne help but still i feel k shez really helpfulEmbarrassed *nitz_rocks*
The imageRf ka sid--vidout ne doubt teeeeeebbbbyyyyyLOLusharafuddin
The imageRf ka nakul--siddooo da spammerLOL devilz_here

The imagerf ki sonia --dis has 2 b da 1 n only napppyyyyyyy *nitz_rocks*

The imageRF ki Shyla --the wo-owh's and what not!our very own slang dang queen

The imageRF ki Latty --i think itz ash coz shez always aware f watz goin on around  animateash

Best writer on rf---hmmmmm whom shall i choose it has  2 b either loony or harshu or mads or sindhu or komal or... (c da list vil go on 4 evrLOL)............kkkkk i choose....xMarauderx
best sigmaker on rf--shellluuu ofcourse Tongueuvcraziestfan
Best mix maker on rf--napppyyyyDay Dreaming *nitz_rocks*
Best updater(videos and writter) on rf-- shazzzuuuuHug angelic shaz

SOnia--mum-mum jodi of rf---looonyyy n .....
frdly trio of rf-- i think it shud b teeby nappy loony usharafuddin *nitz_rocks* smritisashi

RF ka best topic--wat else buuuut aylsssss AYLS

rf ka favourite month--AshiYuvi month!!!1EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

RF ka best decorator -- make up touch up huuun??? ill say napppy *nitz_rocks* 

Rf ka jumbo--vanshiii funky n crazy
Rf ka rd sir--shellluuuu uvcraziestfan

Missing in action--dev teamer who u miss alot

THe Invisible gang of rf-- mayb mads
The chotta bacchas of rf-- shall i vote 4 myselfLOLcoz i hav joind dis yr only but ive actly been here since yrsWink kkkk sooo i guess dey r ummmm  gunnu n surrrr  gungun n evilseye 
the buddha baccha of rf--shelluuu  n vanshiii  uvcraziestfan & funky n crazy

Craziest ashi/priya fan   loony it has 2 b uu -->smritisashiHug
Craziest Yuvi/raj fan  shellllluuuuuEmbarrassed -->uvcraziestfan
Craziest Ranveer/karan fan  obvio ashhhh -->animateashEmbarrassed
Craziest tia/shweta fan  i think it shud b rachel --> maxlizBig smile

IBserenity IF-Rockerz
IBserenity
IBserenity

Posted: 30 May 2008 at 3:23pm | IP Logged

Before I start, I want to suggest that next time you guys should try annonymus voting....more honest, more comfortable...no one harrasing anyone...

The imageRf ki Ashi--the most daring person on rf..doesnt care a damn what people say

omg so stinky! Smriti

The imageRf ki tia--the miss perfect and sugary sweet..very diplomatic and innocent...

nappyHug
The imageRf ka yuvi--doesnt care whats going around in the forum..only cares fr his art and his special frds..

idk
The imageRf ka Ranveer--very frdly and polite ..cannot say anything wrong or even hurt a fly..

are there even guys in this section?

The imageRf ki Vrinda--vrindeshvari devi the most helpful of the lot..u can go at ne moment of the day fr help and she wud gladily          ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;      oblidge

nappy
The imageRf ka sid--comical crazy and absolutely mental person ..

hiba

The imageRf ka nakul--spammer and a chatterbox

idk

The imagerf ki sonia --The most dramebaaz and nautanki person

oh jeezz let me think....i'll come bk to this

The imageRF ki Shyla --the wo-owh's and what not!our very own slang dang queen

again dont knowLOL

The imageRF ki Latty --the snitch!!no i mean the person whos always up to date and give us th chirpy whats hot and about news of remix star

ummmm well recently lol =)) no idk i can't vote for this

Best writer on rf---one person whoz fics u just adore

smriti

best sigmaker on rf--the most talented person who fills ur kitty with lots of sigs

shelly for sure

Best mix maker on rf--the person who makes out of the world mixes

Nappy

Best updater(videos and writter) on rf--who supplies u with daily dose of remix

shazu

ginny

SOnia--mum-mum jodi of rf---best mother daughter

smriti and pinky

frdly trio of rf--be it nakul sid yuvi/ashi mp vrinda/tiapri meher/varun aman ranveer

nappy obviously

RF ka best topic--the topic with most participation and views which u really enjoyed

AYLS!!

rf ka favourite month--the best month planned by crazy hellrockers for u  hmm dunno-

ohh AY Month!

RF ka best decorator -- make up touch up huuun???

nappy

Rf ka jumbo--stern and hitler dev teamer

vansh
Rf ka rd sir--guardian angel ..caring and always wants the best for his ppl..dev teamer

shelly

Missing in action--dev teamer who u miss alot

erm...dont know

THe Invisible gang of rf--5 people who are inactive bt u wish that they come back

james

sirius

lily

pettey

maads

The chotta bacchas of rf--2 newbies whove just joined this year bt are as if there from ages

nagini and piya

the buddha baccha of rf--2 people whor theyr from ages on this forum and still are addicted to it

ashita and vanshi

Craziest ashi/priya fan

stinky (smriti)

Craziest Yuvi/raj fan

uvcraziestfan

Craziest Ranveer/karan fan

um i wasn't sure so i decided to go with the majority and vote for raksha

Craziest tia/shweta fan

animateash

Edited by IBserenity - 30 May 2008 at 3:34pm
FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 30 May 2008 at 3:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by serene_stormROFL

Before I start, I want to suggest that next time you guys should try annonymus voting....more honest, more comfortable...no one harrasing anyone...

"harrasment" is the word jemssssssROFL thank god i haven't been subjected to itLOLROFLROFLprobably coz am a bigger harraserEmbarrassedROFLROFL...."proud look"Embarrassed....but i so agree with jems shes spot on with this one.... if there is confidential voting theres much more honesty and people can vote without any fear of nighmares in the form of inbox overflow if they end up voting honestly....LOLEmbarrassed

and for the counter's convineance....LOL

nappy = nappy obviooo

ginny = ani

james = hashuu

sirius = niyuu

lily = yshie

pettey = rakhi

nagini = the lunatic smritiLOL my namesake that is

piya = priyaa

phewwwwwwww for any more confusions am just a "pm" awayROFLROFL 

Go to top