remix awards 2008 (Page 5)

Cuhrazy.Anisha IF-Dazzler
Cuhrazy.Anisha
Cuhrazy.Anisha

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by uvcraziestfan

type=text/javascript>_popupControl();

*^~Categories~^*

The imageRf ki Ashi--the most daring person on rf..doesnt care a damn what people say--Smriti ---audacious this girl is..!!!
The imageRf ki tia--the miss perfect and sugary sweet..very diplomatic and innocent -- NappssssWink
The imageRf ka yuvi--doesnt care whats going around in the forum..only cares fr his art and his special frds.. umm i dunno whum to gv so i'll vote fr myself lyk a few other didLOL
The imageRf ka Ranveer--very frdly and polite ..cannot say anything wrong or even hurt a fly..
The imageRf ki Vrinda--vrindeshvari devi the most helpful of the lot..u can go at ne moment of the day fr help and she wud gladily          ; ; ; ;      oblidge
The imageRf ka sid--comical crazy and absolutely mental person .. teeby
The imageRf ka nakul--spammer and a chatterbox...loooonz

The imagerf ki sonia --The most dramebaaz and nautanki person

hahahahahahha Nappsss hands downLOLLOLLOL

The imageRF ki Shyla --the wo-owh's and what not!our very own slang dang queen

The imageRF ki Latty --the snitch!!no i mean the person whos always up to date and give us th chirpy whats hot and about news of remix star

Ashita

Best writer on rf---one person whoz fics u just adore

ohh well i never do read fanfics ive only read ONE till date n dat ws smritis so um yeh she..!

best sigmaker on rf--the most talented person who fills ur kitty with lots of sigs

------Shelllyy

Best mix maker on rf--the person who makes out of the world mixes---

Napss again

Best updater(videos and writter) on rf--who supplies u with daily dose of remix

SOnia--mum-mum jodi of rf---best mother daughter
frdly trio of rf--be it nakul sid yuvi/ashi mp vrinda/tia pri meher/varun aman ranveer

RF ka best topic--the topic with most participation and views which u relly enjoyed

AYLS ofcourse

rf ka favourite month--the best month planned by crazy hellrockers for u

Ashi Yuvi month

RF ka best decorator --topic mein jaan daalne waala ..the person who does the make up touch up of topics to make them interisting and viewable for u

Napss awesum deco in AYLS man..!!!

Rf ka jumbo--stern and hitler dev teamer
Rf ka rd sir--guardian angel ..caring and always wants the best for his ppl..dev teamer

Missing in action--dev teamer who u miss alot

THe Invisible gang of rf--5 people who are inactive bt u wish that they come back
The chotta bacchas of rf--2 newbies whove just joined this year bt are as if there from ages
the buddha baccha of rf--2 people whor theyr from ages on this forum and still are addicted to it

Craziest ashi/priya fan --Smritzz
Craziest Yuvi/raj fan --Shellzz
Craziest Ranveer/karan fan -- Ashni
Craziest tia/shweta fan -- NAPPSSROFL

~*sindhu*~ IF-Rockerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anvesha rulz

*^~Categories~^*

The imageRf ki Ashi--the most daring person on rf..doesnt care a damn what people say :- Smriti.......she is toh a complete clone of Ashi..LOL
The imageRf ki tia--the miss perfect and sugary sweet..very diplomatic and innocent :- I m not diplomatic.....but it's mua mua mua.....
The imageRf ka yuvi--doesnt care whats going around in the forum..only cares fr his art and his special frds..:-  Ash...heheh..
The imageRf ka Ranveer--very frdly and polite ..cannot say anything wrong or even hurt a fly..:- Tanya
The imageRf ki Vrinda--vrindeshvari devi the most helpful of the lot..u can go at ne moment of the day fr help and she wud gladly oblige  Rachel...heheh she helped me so muchhhhhh whn  I re-entered idhar...
The imageRf ka sid--comical crazy and absolutely mental person  :- Harshu....lolzzzz.....loved those two stories....
The imageRf ka nakul--spammer and a chatterbox :- Smriti....given a chance she can start writing thesis over here.....Tongue

The imagerf ki sonia --The most dramebaaz and nautanki person :-Nitz maybe.....

The imageRF ki Shyla --the wo-owh's and what not!our very own slang dang queen :- Hm dunno....sab seedhe saadhe bachhe dikhte hai idhar meli tarha.

The imageRF ki Latty --the snitch!!no i mean the person whos always up to date and give us th chirpy whats hot and about news of remix star :- anwesha_rulz.....she brings in all the news ..I guess.

Best writer on rf---one person whoz fics u just adore:- Fate ..lamina..and smriti.....can't choose between thm sowwieee

best sigmaker on rf--the most talented person who fills ur kitty with lots of sigs :- Rachel......she is awesome...mind blowing...even spikypriya...I have always been a fan of her creatiosn....
Best mix maker on rf--the person who makes out of the world mixes :- Lamina.....and Rachel...I can't choose again Cry
Best updater(videos and writter) on rf--who supplies u with daily dose of remix : -  angelic shaz for sure....she has been lyk an angel updating for us every single day.....love her for tht.....Embarrassed

SOnia--mum-mum jodi of rf---best mother daughter :- dunno
frdly trio of rf--be it nakul sid yuvi/ashi mp vrinda/tia pri meher/varun aman ranveer :- hmmmmmm pata nahin

RF ka best topic--the topic with most participation and views which u relly enjoyed :- Kashtiiiiii.........

rf ka favourite month--the best month planned by crazy hellrockers for u :- Tiara month....I got so many beautiful siggies cause of it....hehehe...mera collection badha..

RF ka best decorator --topic mein jaan daalne waala ..the person who does the make up touch up of topics to make them interisting and viewable for u :- Rachellll......she decorates each and every topic so beautifully as if I have entered a dreamland of tiara.......

Rf ka jumbo--stern and hitler dev teamer :- Shellyyy sowwieeeeeeeeeeee hehehe/.
Rf ka rd sir--guardian angel ..caring and always wants the best for his ppl..dev teamer :- Vanshi

Missing in action--dev teamer who u miss alot :- Veonal Cry Cry

THe Invisible gang of rf--5 people who are inactive bt u wish that they come back

sunny

Veonal

teddylovesmeCry

lamina

esha

The chotta bacchas of rf--2 newbies whove just joined this year bt are as if there from ages :-  angelic shaz  and tanya

the buddha baccha of rf--2 people whor theyr from ages on this forum and still are addicted to it :- Smriti and Rachel

Craziest ashi/priya fan :- smriti
Craziest Yuvi/raj fan :- Shelly
Craziest Ranveer/karan fan :-EshaBig smile
Craziest tia/shweta fan :- RachelBig smile....and Appy

[/QUOTE]

Edited by ~*sindhu*~ - 26 May 2008 at 12:46am
FateBeChanged IF-Rockerz
FateBeChanged
FateBeChanged

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 5:34pm | IP Logged

The imageRf ki Ashi--the most daring person on rf..doesnt care a damn what people say---hmm..i guess its anku who fits this category and even natsie..but natsie will kill me fr thisLOL...so anku (angelz16..i hope its still her id nowLOL) and harshu
The imageRf ki tia--the miss perfect and sugary sweet..very diplomatic and innocent--- d innocent sushi aka sushmaEmbarrassed
The imageRf ka yuvi--doesnt care whats going around in the forum..only cares fr his art and his special frds..---rakshaEmbarrassed
The imageRf ka Ranveer--very frdly and polite ..cannot say anything wrong or even hurt a fly..--- tanu without any doubtEmbarrassed
The imageRf ki Vrinda--vrindeshvari devi the most helpful of the lot..u can go at ne moment of the day fr help and she wud gladily oblige---    aparnaEmbarrassed...she's been always there for meHug...so has natsieEmbarrassedHug
The imageRf ka sid--comical crazy and absolutely mental person ..-- payuLOL i.e palo rani...she always keeps us in splitsLOL
The imageRf ka nakul--spammer and a chatterbox--both payal and simran used to be quite a chatterboxLOL...already voted for payu..so its simran this timeEmbarrassed

The imagerf ki sonia --The most dramebaaz and nautanki person--- sindhuEmbarrassed..she's quite a dramebaaz..no wonder she is so good in creating dramas at her skoolLOL

The imageRF ki Shyla --the wo-owh's and what not!our very own slang dang queen--maniLOL

The imageRF ki Latty --the snitch!!no i mean the person whos always up to date and give us th chirpy whats hot and about news of remix star--- me

Best writer on rf---one person whoz fics u just adore--lamina and fate
best sigmaker on rf--the most talented person who fills ur kitty with lots of sigs.---.hmm sammy will always remain my favEmbarrassed..and so will shelluEmbarrassed..i also liked smriti's sigs (d other oneLOL...not tv but maggieEmbarrassed) simranEmbarrassed and lamina's tooEmbarrassed..

Best mix maker on rf--the person who makes out of the world mixes..oh has to be laminaEmbarrassed..she wins hands downEmbarrassed..i mean her mixes are loved by those who hasn't seen remix ever....and has views of more than 15000 or sumthing..unbelievableClap...she's just fabulousClap...i like raksha's hatke mixesEmbarrassedClap and even simran's classic onesEmbarrassedClap..but since can vote for only one ..den i vote for laminaEmbarrassed

Best updater(videos and writter) on rf--who supplies u with daily dose of remix---shaaz for sure...though i used to love namita's pic updatesEmbarrassed..but will vote for shaz  cos she's being updating for long without fail just for usEmbarrassed

vid updater..:well ders ani simz ruvneeta tashuEmbarrassed ..all very helpfulClap..but i am biased towards tanuEmbarrassed...she uploaded dem without even us asking for it..and also niyaEmbarrassed and aparna tooEmbarrassed

SOnia--mum-mum jodi of rf---best mother daughter..mani and namita

frdly trio of rf--be it nakul sid yuvi/ashi mp vrinda/tia pri meher/varun aman ranveer..hmm dunno

RF ka best topic--the topic with most participation and views which u relly enjoyed..tiara kashtiEmbarrassed..

rf ka favourite month--the best month planned by crazy hellrockers for u --TR month..not just cos it was tiaraEmbarrassed but it was the beginning of many new things for me...best part was i got most of my best friends at rf during this month...will always cherish itEmbarrassed

RF ka best decorator --topic mein jaan daalne waala ..the person who does the make up touch up of topics to make them interisting and viewable for u

here again i will shamelessly vote for myself...cos i do put jaan and allLOL..esp in choring it from other topics all of them natsie'sLOL

Rf ka jumbo--stern and hitler dev teamer..vanshi and shellu both..shelly bhi kuch kam nahin hainLOL

Rf ka rd sir--guardian angel ..caring and always wants the best for his ppl..dev teamer..again vanshi and shellyEmbarrassed..

veoEmbarrassed

simran mani namita lamina niya

The chotta bacchas of rf--2 newbies whove just joined this year bt are as if there from ages---tanu and sushi

the buddha baccha of rf--2 people whor theyr from ages on this forum and still are addicted to it

spikypriya and aditi

Craziest ashi/priya fan smritiEmbarrassed ofcourse...bahut dekhe par smriti jaise nahin dekhaWinkEmbarrassed
Craziest Yuvi/raj fan shelluEmbarrassed
Craziest Ranveer/karan fan rakshaEmbarrassed

Craziest tia/shweta fan i so want to vote for myself hereLOL and even appy is a craziest fanWink..hmm will vote for aanchalEmbarrassed...coz she didn't miss  a chance to see shweta's play evenEmbarrassed

Edited by maxliz - 29 May 2008 at 1:28am
~*sindhu*~ IF-Rockerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 12:43am | IP Logged
oops double post.......rachel ki bachhi maine drame baazzzzzLOLhaan shayad...

Edited by ~*sindhu*~ - 26 May 2008 at 12:46am
angel3142 IF-Dazzler
angel3142
angel3142

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 7:56am | IP Logged

*^~Categories~^*

The imageRf ki Ashi--the most daring person on rf..doesnt care a damn what people says aashita

The imageRf ki tia--the miss perfect and sugary  sweet..very diplomatic and innocent  racheal raksha

The imageRf ka yuvi--doesnt care whats going around in the forum..only cares fr his art and his special frds..
The imageRf ka Ranveer--very frdly and polite ..cannot say anything wrong or even hurt a fly.. aparna raksha
The imageRf ki Vrinda--vrindeshvari devi the most helpful of the lot..u can go at ne moment of the day fr help and she wud gladily          ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;      oblidge aparna and racheal tanu
The imageRf ka sid--comical crazy and absolutely mental person .. 
The imageRf ka nakul--spammer and a chatterbox smriti

The imagerf ki sonia --The most dramebaaz and nautanki person smriti

The imageRF ki Latty --the snitch!!no i mean the person whos always up to date and give us th chirpy whats hot and about news of remix star aashni rach smriti

Best writer on rf---one person whoz fics u just adore lamina l i just loved her tu hai wohi fic and so want her to cont it
best sigmaker on rf--the most talented person who fills ur kitty with lots of sigs rach mehndhi shelly sammy
Best mix maker on rf--the person who makes out of the world mixes lamina rach
Best updater(videos and writter) on rf--who supplies u with daily dose of remix angelic shaz

frdly trio of rf--be it nakul sid yuvi/ashi mp vrinda/tia pri meher/varun aman ranveer

RF ka best topic--the topic with most participation and views which u relly enjoyed  tia ranveer pyar ki kasthi

rf ka favourite month--the best month planned by crazy hellrockers for u  shweta karan and tia ranveer month

rach

Rf ka jumbo--stern and hitler dev teamer vanshi
Rf ka rd sir--guardian angel ..caring and always wants the best for his ppl..dev teamer  vanshi and shelly 

lamina  simran
The chotta bacchas of rf--2 newbies whove just joined this year bt are as if there from ages tanu
the buddha baccha of rf--2 people whor theyr from ages on this forum and still are addicted to it rach aparna shelly vanshi nitz

Craziest ashi/priya fan smriti
Craziest Yuvi/raj fan shelly
Craziest Ranveer/karan fan tanu ashni raksha
Craziest tia/shweta fan aparna rach aanchal

Edited by angel3142 - 28 May 2008 at 1:48am
priyankap IF-Rockerz
priyankap
priyankap

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maxliz

spikypriya and aditi

ROFLatleast i gt 1 vote...lolzz...sry shellz i cant vote im nt knwn to the recent membrs...

-priya

uvcraziestfan IF-Sizzlerz
uvcraziestfan
uvcraziestfan

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 10:57am | IP Logged
its fine spiky atleast bote fr old members like pri n soumi did Smile
raksha.aigal Senior Member
raksha.aigal
raksha.aigal

Posted: 27 May 2008 at 2:06am | IP Logged

The imageRf ki Ashi--the most daring person on rf..doesnt care a damn what people say smriti i guess
The imageRf ki tia--the miss perfect and sugary sweet..very diplomatic and innocent tanya

The imageRf ka yuvi--doesnt care whats going around in the forum..only cares fr his art and his special frds.. i guess it has to b me
The imageRf ka Ranveer--very frdly and polite ..cannot say anything wrong or even hurt a fly.. aparna
The imageRf ki Vrinda--vrindeshvari devi the most helpful of the lot..u can go at ne moment of the day fr help and she wud gladily          ; ; ; ;      oblidge aparna again
The imageRf ka sid--comical crazy and absolutely mental person ..
The imageRf ka nakul--spammer and a chatterbox sindhu

rf ki sonia --The most dramebaaz and nautanki person sindhu

The imageRF ki Latty --the snitch!!no i mean the person whos always up to date and give us th chirpy whats hot and about news of remix star aparna

Best writer on rf---one person whoz fics u just adore
best sigmaker on rf--the most talented person who fills ur kitty with lots of sigs rachel
Best mix maker on rf--the person who makes out of the world mixes lamina
Best updater(videos and writter) on rf--who supplies u with daily dose of remix rachel

RF ka best topic--the topic with most participation and views which u relly enjoyed kashti

rf ka favourite month--the best month planned by crazy hellrockers for u

RF ka best decorator --topic mein jaan daalne waala ..the person who does the make up touch up of topics to make them interisting and viewable for u rachel again

Rf ka jumbo--stern and hitler dev teamer
Rf ka rd sir--guardian angel ..caring and always wants the best for his ppl..dev teamer

The chotta bacchas of rf--2 newbies whove just joined this year bt are as if there from ages

Craziest ashi/priya fan smriti
Craziest Yuvi/raj fan
Craziest Ranveer/karan fan i guesss i will have to say it is me
Craziest tia/shweta fan aparna

Go to top