Posted: 13 May 2008 at 8:08am | IP Logged
oo wow awards well this is new 4 me Embarrassed
but i wish all the best for everyonee Big smile

ashi_mania IF-Rockerz
ashi_mania
ashi_mania

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 9:51am | IP Logged

*^~Categories~^*

The imageRf ki Ashi--the most daring person on rf..doesnt care a damn what people say :- may be myself Embarrassed
The imageRf ki tia--the miss perfect and sugary sweet..very diplomatic and innocent :- hmmm nappy Wink
The imageRf ka yuvi--doesnt care whats going around in the forum..only cares fr his art and his special frds..:-  edited the earlier name that I put...so now putting my vote for Hibz Embarrassed
The imageRf ka Ranveer--very frdly and polite ..cannot say anything wrong or even hurt a fly..:- I guess heebz Big smile
The imageRf ki Vrinda--vrindeshvari devi the most helpful of the lot..u can go at ne moment of the day fr help and she wud gladly oblige :- My Rakhiteshwari devi for sure Hug
The imageRf ka sid--comical crazy and absolutely mental person  :- Wacky aka koolgal Anisha...just read her q's for the motw n u know  why LOL
The imageRf ka nakul--spammer and a chatterbox :- right now it is vavavoom for sure LOL...just look at the ROTW topic LOL

The imagerf ki sonia --The most dramebaaz and nautanki person :- Guess its nappy Wink

The imageRF ki Shyla --the wo-owh's and what not!our very own slang dang queen :- Manishika aka ashiandyuvirock for sure Big smile

The imageRF ki Latty --the snitch!!no i mean the person whos always up to date and give us th chirpy whats hot and about news of remix star :- Guess I qualify for this one too....esp when it comes to news abt Raj or Priya Embarrassed

Best writer on rf---one person whoz fics u just adore:- Hellraiser aka Sindhu for sure....the way she brings abt Ashi's character in her fics is so believable Clap

I want the mods to count my vote for Sindhu but I would also like to specially mention srkm for this category.......coz the way she has written her fic "distance" its so diff from Ashi n Yuvi yet so believable....one actually imagines AShi n Yuvi to be like that in a few years from now.....her talent deffo needs to be applauded Clap

best sigmaker on rf--the most talented person who fills ur kitty with lots of sigs :- Am sorry but I cant choose between Shelly and Pinky....they both r such amazing sig makers with a unique styleClap.......I have to vote for both of them Embarrassed
Best mix maker on rf--the person who makes out of the world mixes :- Here again am really sorryOuchOuch.....I deffo need to vote for heebz for her outstanding n unique style Clap......deffo need to vote for nappy for her amazing amazing piece of work on Ashi on the title track of TZPClap and also need to deffo vote for Pinky for her mesmerizing piece of work on the entire story of Ashi n Yuvi in the vmix  compy during the AY month Clap.....all 3 of them deserve this award for each one of them has made something that is really close to my heart n I need to acknowledge all of them in this category Embarrassed
Best updater(videos and writter) on rf--who supplies u with daily dose of remix : - Shazu aka angelic shaz for sure....she has been so regular in updating n is helping us everyday to be in touch with Remix Clap....actually feels like I am watching the show while I read her updates.....outstanding work for sure

SOnia--mum-mum jodi of rf---best mother daughter :- mabbe Heebz n Shazu.....not really sure abt this one sorry Embarrassed
frdly trio of rf--be it nakul sid yuvi/ashi mp vrinda/tia pri meher/varun aman ranveer :- Shelly Mani n Somu Wink

RF ka best topic--the topic with most participation and views which u relly enjoyed :- AYLS Series Hands Down ClapClapClap....what with Raj himself checking out the topic n appreciating it Big smile

rf ka favourite month--the best month planned by crazy hellrockers for u :- Ashi month for sure...what with Priya herself checking out the siggies n the one liners submitted by the participantsEmbarrassed n appreciating all the effort n hardwork n casting her vote tooClap...n to top it all voting for Smriti n me too EmbarrassedEmbarrassedWink

RF ka best decorator --topic mein jaan daalne waala ..the person who does the make up touch up of topics to make them interisting and viewable for u :- Is there anyone who can beat nappy in this....not possible at all...she is best when it comes to this Clap...she puts her heart n soul in it Big smile

Rf ka jumbo--stern and hitler dev teamer :- Vanshi I guess but have to say she does her job well.....n RF is what it is because of her sternness n the sweet natured Shelly Clap Big smile
Rf ka rd sir--guardian angel ..caring and always wants the best for his ppl..dev teamer :- Appy I guess Big smile

Missing in action--dev teamer who u miss alot :- Veo Cry

THe Invisible gang of rf--5 people who are inactive bt u wish that they come back

Rakhi Cry
Mads Cry
Veo Cry
Rikzie Cry
Aditi aka Bluey Cry
missing u all guys....plz do come back soon Embarrassed Hug

The chotta bacchas of rf--2 newbies whove just joined this year bt are as if there from ages :- priyachaku n shazu aka angelic shaz Big smile

the buddha baccha of rf--2 people whor theyr from ages on this forum and still are addicted to it :- Me for sure LOL (anyone who doesnt vote for me here is not being honest Wink) and Vanshi aka funky n crazy ( love ur id dear Embarrassed)

Craziest ashi/priya fan :- Moi EmbarrassedEmbarrassed....cant think of voting for anyone else in any Ashi category Embarrassed sowiee
Craziest Yuvi/raj fan :- Shebbly for sure.....though I have to say inspite of having uvcraziestfan as her id she is more of a Raj fan Wink..aint I right Shellu Embarrassed
Craziest Ranveer/karan fan :- Aashni for sure Big smile
Craziest tia/shweta fan :- Veo darling wins hands downWink Embarrassed...missing u veo Hug

type=text/javascript>_popupControl();[/QUOTE]

Edited by anvesha rulz - 17 May 2008 at 1:30pm
usharafuddin IF-Rockerz
usharafuddin
usharafuddin

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 6:34am | IP Logged

WOOOWWWWHHH!!! ggrr88888 post shelzyy!!! TongueTongue 

*^~Categories~^*

The imageRf ki Ashi--the most daring person on rf..doesnt care a damn what people say: ashita or harshu, as i donno harshu much so will go 4 ashita! Tongue
The imageRf ki tia--the miss perfect and sugary sweet..very diplomatic and innocent: mmmmmmm....... Ermm
The imageRf ka yuvi--doesnt care whats going around in the forum..only cares fr his art and his special frds.. : i guess ashita! Embarrassed
The imageRf ka Ranveer--very frdly and polite ..cannot say anything wrong or even hurt a fly..: may b aditisawant! Embarrassed
The imageRf ki Vrinda--vrindeshvari devi the most helpful of the lot..u can go at ne moment of the day fr help and she wud gladily          ; ; ; ; ; ; ;      oblidge: naps! Tongue
The imageRf ka sid--comical crazy and absolutely mental person .. :  harshu n mrs.bretLee! LOL
The imageRf ka nakul--spammer and a chatterbox : toons (smritisashi)! ROFL 

The imagerf ki sonia --The most dramebaaz and nautanki person :  ash (animateash)!! ROFL

The imageRF ki Shyla --the wo-owh's and what not!our very own slang dang queen: mmmmm....... Ermm

The imageRF ki Latty --the snitch!!no i mean the person whos always up to date and give us th chirpy whats hot and about news of remix star:  ashita n rachel! Tongue

Best writer on rf---one person whoz fics u just adore:  both sur (evilseye) n toony!! Tongue
best sigmaker on rf--the most talented person who fills ur kitty with lots of sigs : Serenity_ink! ( i guess dat's d username, nt sure, buh in her copyright in siggy it's Serenity_ink! ) every of her siggies r amaazinglyy unique!! Tongue
Best mix maker on rf--the person who makes out of the world mixes: both naps n ashi! Tongue
Best updater(videos and writter) on rf--who supplies u with daily dose of remix: donno other oldie updaters so obvio SHAAZZZZ!! Tongue

SOnia--mum-mum jodi of rf---best mother daughter : shaz n me! tho shaz n mine is daddu dotty relation buh daddu shaz has given me all mummy ka pyaar 2...... Embarrassed
frdly trio of rf--be it nakul sid yuvi/ashi mp vrinda/tia pri meher/varun aman ranveer: toons, me n naps! Embarrassed

RF ka best topic--the topic with most participation and views which u relly enjoyed: obvioo AYLS!! Tongue

rf ka favourite month--the best month planned by crazy hellrockers for u : ay month tho i havn't got any afta entering 2 dis section! Embarrassed

RF ka best decorator --topic mein jaan daalne waala ..the person who does the make up touch up of topics to make them interisting and viewable for u : NAPS! Tongue

Rf ka jumbo--stern and hitler dev teamer: vanshi! LOL
Rf ka rd sir--guardian angel ..caring and always wants the best for his ppl..dev teamer : shelzyy.. Embarrassed

Missing in action--dev teamer who u miss alot : donno any of em! Embarrassed

THe Invisible gang of rf--5 people who are inactive bt u wish that they come back : donno most of em, buh i'll say:

1. sana

2. saya

3. mads
The chotta bacchas of rf--2 newbies whove just joined this year bt are as if there from ages : sid (devils_here), priya (priyachaku), n mogly! (.smriti) 3 of em!! Embarrassed wacky 2 buh as she isn't newbie so .. LOL
the buddha baccha of rf--2 people whor theyr from ages on this forum and still are addicted to it : ashita! Tongue LOL

Craziest ashi/priya fan :  toony!
Craziest Yuvi/raj fan :  obvioo shelzyy! LOL

Craziest Ranveer/karan fan :  ash!
Craziest tia/shweta fan :  donno! Embarrassed 

n WOOWH!! i c many oldies of RF r bak!! WOOOWW! Tongue gr8888888 2 c u all bak!!!! TongueTongue

Edited by usharafuddin - 15 May 2008 at 6:43am
uvcraziestfan IF-Sizzlerz
uvcraziestfan
uvcraziestfan

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by uvcraziestfan

The imageRf ki Ashi--the most daring person on rf..doesnt care a damn what people say---harshu
The imageRf ki tia--the miss perfect and sugary sweet..very diplomatic and innocent---rachel
The imageRf ka yuvi--doesnt care whats going around in the forum..only cares fr his art and his special frds..---
The imageRf ka Ranveer--very frdly and polite ..cannot say anything wrong or even hurt a fly..---
The imageRf ki Vrinda--vrindeshvari devi the most helpful of the lot..u can go at ne moment of the day fr help and she wud gladily oblige---nitzie
The imageRf ka sid--comical crazy and absolutely mental person ..--soumi
The imageRf ka nakul--spammer and a chatterbox--devilz here

The imagerf ki sonia --The most dramebaaz and nautanki person---priiiiiii

The imageRF ki Shyla --the wo-owh's and what not!our very own slang dang queen--maniii

The imageRF ki Latty --the snitch!!no i mean the person whos always up to date and give us th chirpy whats hot and about news of remix star---rachel and ashita

Best writer on rf---one person whoz fics u just adore--siddy hellraiser and smriti
best sigmaker on rf--the most talented person who fills ur kitty with lots of sigs.---.luv anis sigs..nitzy n rachel make sum nice sigs too..ashita even is rocking as a newcomer:p
Best mix maker on rf--the person who makes out of the world mixes..nitzie rocks so does ashita..luv ash's sigs too
Best updater(videos and writter) on rf--who supplies u with daily dose of remix---angelic shaaz

SOnia--mum-mum jodi of rf---best mother daughter..soumi pri the starter of it all
frdly trio of rf--be it nakul sid yuvi/ashi mp vrinda/tia pri meher/varun aman ranveer..(me new mani) or maybe (pri yshie niyu) arghh (me vanshi soumi) hmm confused...

RF ka best topic--the topic with most participation and views which u relly enjoyed..ayls

rf ka favourite month--the best month planned by crazy hellrockers for u --closes to me is ashi month the starting of it all

RF ka best decorator --topic mein jaan daalne waala ..the person who does the make up touch up of topics to make them interisting and viewable for u

nitzie

Rf ka jumbo--stern and hitler dev teamer..vanshhi=))
Rf ka rd sir--guardian angel ..caring and always wants the best for his ppl..dev teamer..kavi

Missing in action--dev teamer who u miss alot

kavi veo

THe Invisible gang of rf--5 people who are inactive bt u wish that they come back

kavi  mani niyu siddy divsie

The chotta bacchas of rf--2 newbies whove just joined this year bt are as if there from ages---aditi and anisha
the buddha baccha of rf--2 people whor theyr from ages on this forum and still are addicted to it

vanshi and ashita

Craziest ashi/priya fan smriti
Craziest Yuvi/raj fan meeee
Craziest Ranveer/karan fan ashni
Craziest tia/shweta fan rachel

type=text/javascript>_popupControl();
aparna_1988 Goldie
aparna_1988
aparna_1988

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 9:04am | IP Logged

Rf ki Ashi--the most daring person on rf..doesnt care a damn what people say...anvesharulz
The imageRf ki tia--the miss perfect and sugary sweet..very diplomatic and innocent.. its a tie simran..payal ..tanya..aanchal thelistgoes on iam afraid i cant  answerthis question
The imageRf ka yuvi--doesnt care whats going around in the forum..only cares fr his art and his special frds.
The imageRf ka Ranveer--very frdly and polite ..cannot say anything wrong or even hurt a fly..rachel without doubt

The imageRf ki Vrinda--vrindeshvari devi the most helpful of the lot..u can go at ne moment of the day fr help and she wud gladily          ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;      oblidge..aditi andsushma
The imageRf ka sid--comical crazy and absolutely mental person ..vanshi
The imageRf ka nakul--spammer and a chatterbox..smriti

The imagerf ki sonia --The most dramebaaz and nautanki person..again..s.mriti

with ref to her longposts no offencemeant

The imageRF ki Shyla --the wo-owh's and what not!our very own slang dang ..sindhu

RF ki Latty --the snitch!!no i mean the person whos always up to date and give us th chirpy whats hot and about news of remix star---rachel .. i get most of the news from her

Best writer on rf---one person whoz fics u just adore--LAMINA

best sigmaker on rf--the most talented person who fills ur kitty with lots of sigs.---.idvote for*sammy *if sheisconsidered rf member orelse its again def RACHEL

the person who makes out of the world mixes..RAKSHAEmbarrassed

Best updater(videos and writter) on rf--who supplies u with daily dose of remix---angelic shaaz.. tanya ruvneeta

RF ka best topic--the topic with most participation and views which u relly enjoyed...pyaarikikaashti

rf ka favourite month--the best month planned by crazy hellrockers for u --T&R

RF ka best decorator --topic mein jaan daalne waala ..the person who does the make up touch up of topics to make them interisting and viewable for u..rachel

Rf ka jumbo--shelly

THe Invisible gang of rf--5 people who are inactive bt u wish that they come back..LAMINA..HONEY_13..RIMLI.....DISHA...SAYANTI..

The chotta bacchas of rf--2 newbies whove just joined this year bt are as if there from ages--tanya andsindhu
the buddha baccha of rf--2 people whor theyr from ages on this forum and still are addicted to it..anvesharulzand nitz

Craziest ashi/priya fan ..smriti
Craziest Yuvi/raj fan shelly

Craziest Ranveer/karan fan ashni.really hope one day she willoutgrow this craziness for karan
Craziest tia/shweta fan  aanchal

iam sorry for confusing answers i just cant c decide whom to voteConfused

Edited by aparna_1988 - 27 May 2008 at 1:34pm
lil_aashi Goldie
lil_aashi
lil_aashi

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by uvcraziestfan

The imageRf ki Ashi--the most daring pern on rf..doesnt care a damn what people say..  

simmi, that is, smriti ji bina soche she barks out anything and everythingOuchAngry always talks from her heart and not brain and i also want to mention harshu here have seen her since indya forum she is definatly daring and a lot like our ashiEmbarrassed 

The imageRf ki tia--the miss perfect and sugary sweet..very diplomatic and innocent....nittu aka nitzROFLROFLROFL

The imageRf ka yuvi--doesnt care whats going around in the forum..only cares fr his art and his special frds..myselfLOL i hardly know anything that goes on at the forumConfused

The imageRf ka Ranveer--very frdly and polite ..cannot say anything wrong or even hurt a fly..ashita

The imageRf ki Vrinda--vrindeshvari devi the most helpful of the lot..u can go at ne moment of the day fr help and she wud gladily  oblidge.....obviously nittu
The imageRf ka sid--comical crazy and absolutely mental person ..hahaha myselfROFLROFLROFL kitna hansaya hai tum sab ko apny jungle safari mainROFLROFLsee my font is even comicalROFLROFL

The imageRf ka nakul--spammer and a chatterbox....everyone is giving to simmi so simmiiROFL

The imagerf ki sonia --The most dramebaaz and nautanki person...simmi and nittu bothROFL but i give to nittu because shes chottaROFLROFL

The imageRF ki Shyla --the wo-owh's and what not!our very own slang dang queen...hibaROFLROFLROFL she calls thanx as faanxROFLROFLROFLbut she is so cuteeeEmbarrassed

The imageRF ki Latty --the snitch!!no i mean the person whos always up to date and give us th chirpy whats hot and about news of remix star..i get all my info from ash jiBig smile

Best writer on rf---one person whoz fics u just adore...obviouslyyyyy simmiiii shit i don't even know which one of her numerous fics i love more i love all her fics it just has to be wrriten by miss smriti singhvi and i would love it

best sigmaker on rf--the most talented person who fills ur kitty with lots of sigs...shelluuuuuuEmbarrassed
Best mix maker on rf--the person who makes out of the world mixes....nittuuuuuuu nittu nittuuuuuuuuEmbarrassednot just for tumse hi but for tzp alsoooooEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and many more of her mixes are magicalEmbarrassedEmbarrassed 
Best updater(videos and writter) on rf--who supplies u with daily dose of remix....dunno but videos ke liye aniEmbarrassed
SOnia--mum-mum jodi of rf---best mother daughter...dunnooo
frdly trio of rf--be it nakul sid yuvi/ashi mp vrinda/tia pri meher/varun aman ranveer.....me too voting for simmi nittu and hibaBig smile 

RF ka best topic--the topic with most participation and views which u relly enjoyed....Embarrassedobviously AYLSEmbarrassed its so addictive and i feel so bad for not being able to be reguler thereCry

rf ka favourite month--the best month planned by crazy hellrockers for u...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedayEmbarrassedEmbarrassedand ashi month toooEmbarrassed 

RF ka best decorator --topic mein jaan daalne waala ..the person who does the make up touch up of topics to make them interisting and viewable for u....no one can be better than nittuuu the greatestEmbarrassedEmbarrassedshe makes every ayls so magicalEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Rf ka jumbo--stern and hitler dev teamer...vanshiLOL
Rf ka rd sir--guardian angel ..caring and always wants the best for his ppl..dev teamer...shelluuuEmbarrassed

Missing in action--dev teamer who u miss alot...dunnoLOL

THe Invisible gang of rf--5 people who are inactive bt u wish that they come back....harshu saya and above all my own selfLOLLOL i have missed so much fun already hope to get back to rocking soonBig smile

The chotta bacchas of rf--2 newbies whove just joined this year bt are as if there from ages...sid and hibaaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

the buddha baccha of rf--2 people whor theyr from ages on this forum and still are addicted to it...shelly and ashita

Craziest ashi/priya fan...i want to say myself but i know if anyone deserves to be here more than myself its simmiEmbarrassedEmbarrassed 
Craziest Yuvi/raj fan...hahaha ofcorse shellyyyEmbarrassed
Craziest Ranveer/karan fan...obviously thakur aka ashEmbarrassed
Craziest tia/shweta fan...i dunno about this everyone saying veo so  veoLOL

ashi_mania IF-Rockerz
ashi_mania
ashi_mania

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Oh God divya.....u voted for me in RF ka Ranny award LOL
very frdly and polite ..cannot say anything wrong or even hurt a fly.....am so surprised.....really dunno what I did that u decided to vote for me in that category LOL......dont think anyone from RF is gonna agree on that description for me Wink Evil Smile
lil_aashi Goldie
lil_aashi
lil_aashi

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by anvesha rulz

Oh God divya.....u voted for me in RF ka Ranny award LOL
very frdly and polite ..cannot say anything wrong or even hurt a fly.....am so surprised.....really dunno what I did that u decided to vote for me in that category LOL......dont think anyone from RF is gonna agree on that description for me Wink Evil Smile

oh come on ashi you are just being too modest hunOuchyou have always been so polite and friendly to me that i felt this discription is made for you onlyBig smileHugi don't know much about the forum but personally you have always been good to me and thats why the awardBig smile 

Go to top