Remix

remix awards 2008 (Page 2)

-aditi- IF-Sizzlerz
-aditi-
-aditi-

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 12:47am | IP Logged

The imageRf ki Ashi--wait i'll edit this one when i get to knowLOL

The imageRf ki tia--my simi diEmbarrassedaka simran
The imageRf ka yuvi--aisa koi hai kya...lol just kidding..abhi ke liye i'll vote for ashitaLOL
The imageRf ka Ranveer--my simi di againEmbarrassed
The imageRf ki Vrinda--apparna di
The imageRf ka sid--main!lol ok...i'll edit it soon

The imageRf ka nakul--smriti with her extra large post...i mean writing partLOLLOLLOL

The imagerf ki sonia --nappy for sureLOL

The imageRF ki Shyla --nahin malumLOL

The imageRF ki Latty --every1 around since who so ever get to know nething regarding remix...they are always kind to share it with allEmbarrassed

Best writer on rf---lamz...i mean lamina-my first eva fic which i read over here was hers and its beyond the words to praiseEmbarrassedi cannot forget the true feeling i had for her as a great writer after reading tht fic...
best sigmaker on rf---both ash(ashini) and shell
Best mix maker on rf--rt now its nappy aka our nitz...
Best updater(videos and writter) on rf--shazuEmbarrassed

SOnia--mum-mum jodi of rf---pata nahinLOL

frdly trio of rf--i'll edit soon

RF ka best topic--fcs of tr nd ay boh opened by aparna di nd nitz respectively

rf ka favourite month--ay month

RF ka best decorator --i saw one post of soumu and since then its mrs lee for me...waise this category includes shell as well

Rf ka jumbo--shell nd vanshiLOL
Rf ka rd sir--thodi der baad bataaungiLOL

Missing in action--kaviOuch

THe Invisible gang of rf--rimli,titli,saya,divsie,ash
The chotta bacchas of rf--this year i dint visited since beginning so i dont knowOuch
the buddha baccha of rf--me!lol

Craziest ashi/priya fan-nitz-ashita
Craziest Yuvi/raj fan-shell
Craziest Ranveer/karan fan-ash
Craziest tia/shweta fan-simi di

i'll be bk again with names in categories i dint votedSmileand do lemme know if the names arent clear for ne category...

Edited by aditisilawat - 08 May 2008 at 1:33pm

uvcraziestfan IF-Sizzlerz
uvcraziestfan
uvcraziestfan

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 1:35am | IP Logged
omgggggg
soumiiiiiiii hiiiiiiiiiHugmiching u Hugkal my net got mad so had to leave..... dont worry jitna pata hain uta vote Big smile

priiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiHugi misssssssss u alotttttttttttttttttttttttttttHugive got to talk to u its beeeeeeen damn long ek toh orkut mera band ho gaya ...hope i meet u soon on ym mich u sooooooooo muchHug

smriti plz give deir usernames atleast coz nicknames r difficult to understand LOL

and votes have to be given to r members Smile
Mrs.Brett Lee IF-Rockerz
Mrs.Brett Lee
Mrs.Brett Lee

-

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 3:08am | IP Logged
*^~Categories~^*

The imageRf ki Ashi--the most daring person on rf..doesnt care a damn what people say- ashiyuvirock(money)...TongueSeriously..she hs...a lot of guts...Embarrassedn she is daring as well.. N i vote..for xMarauderx Harshu cuz..she luvs Ashi..n I think she deserves disTongue
The imageRf ki tia--the miss perfect and sugary sweet..very diplomatic and innocent- I Thinkz Shellzie..she is innocent..as well as diplomatic..n even Nitzie Smile
The imageRf ka yuvi--doesnt care whats going around in the forum..only cares fr his art and his special frds..Ok dis goes..to Pri mommy(remixrulz)..n even coolniyuEmbarrassed
The imageRf ka Ranveer--very frdly and polite ..cannot say anything wrong or even hurt a fly..Ashita n Aditisilawat N i seriously forgot Avani(sorryEmbarrassed)
The imageRf ki Vrinda--vrindeshvari devi the most helpful of the lot..u can go at ne moment of the day fr help and she wud gladily          ; ; ; ; ; ; ;      oblidge Ok dis Shellzy anyday n Smriti
The imageRf ka sid--comical crazy and absolutely mental person ..Lolz..I used..to luv Sid..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedN i think I am mental as well..so I will..vote for myself..hehe Mrs.Brett Lee
The imageRf ka nakul--spammer and a chatterbox tuks_remix...cuz she posts a lot of topicsTongue

The imagerf ki sonia --The most dramebaaz and nautanki person Pri mommy anyday...Man dis award shud go to her..anyday remixrulz deserves disTongue

The imageRF ki Shyla --the wo-owh's and what not!our very own slang dang queen Money(ashiyuvirock)..she used..to put so mny slangs..in her posts..Embarrassed

The imageRF ki Latty --the snitch!!no i mean the person whos always up to date and give us th chirpy whats hot and about news of remix star Will edit soon

Best writer on rf---one person whoz fics u just adore Dere ws dis Yshie...den Harshu n den hellraiser(sindhu)
best sigmaker on rf--the most talented person who fills ur kitty with lots of sigs Shellzie..who else..n I like coolniyu's as wellSmile
Best mix maker on rf--the person who makes out of the world mixes Ashita n Lamina
Best updater(videos and writter) on rf--who supplies u with daily dose of remix ShellzieEmbarrassed and spiky priyaEmbarrassed( i forgot her lolzEmbarrassed)

SOnia--mum-mum jodi of rf---best mother daughter Me n Pri..no doubt abt itEmbarrassed
frdly trio of rf--be it nakul sid yuvi/ashi mp vrinda/tia pri meher/varun aman ranveer Ok here goes the lot Money n Shellzie/ Me n Vanshi/ Niyu n Yshie

RF ka best topic--the topic with most participation and views which u relly enjoyed There ws dis Swayamvara topic of Karan btn Priya di n Esha..tht ws gr8 fun..n even thr ws a fan fic..whr all remix memebrs were thr by hell raiser..ws fun as wellSmile

rf ka favourite month--the best month planned by crazy hellrockers for u Lolz i donno

RF ka best decorator --topic mein jaan daalne waala ..the person who does the make up touch up of topics to make them interisting and viewable for u Nitzie n ShellzieSmile

Rf ka jumbo--stern and hitler dev teamer VanshiiiiEmbarrassed
Rf ka rd sir--guardian angel ..caring and always wants the best for his ppl..dev teamer ShellzieTongue N kavs(mysterious girl)

Missing in action--dev teamer who u miss alot Veonal..n KavzieEmbarrassed

THe Invisible gang of rf--5 people who are inactive bt u wish that they come back

New, yshie, Priya mommy, Money n VeonalEmbarrassed n even saff
The chotta bacchas of rf--2 newbies whove just joined this year bt are as if there from ages Will edit dis laterEmbarrassed
the buddha baccha of rf--2 people whor theyr from ages on this forum and still are addicted to it Ashita n VanshiEmbarrassed

Craziest ashi/priya fan Ashita
Craziest Yuvi/raj fan Shellzie n fate(tia)
Craziest Ranveer/karan fan Esha n Avani
Craziest tia/shweta fan Veonal

Edited by Mrs.Brett Lee - 11 May 2008 at 2:18am
priyankap IF-Rockerz
priyankap
priyankap

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 1:19am | IP Logged
gr8 to see these awards....well must say...nice categories shellz...cant vote though...dunt knw ne new members here...

-priya
-aditi- IF-Sizzlerz
-aditi-
-aditi-

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 8:19am | IP Logged
haila pri...aankhen taras gayi to see you!
priyankap IF-Rockerz
priyankap
priyankap

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditisilawat

haila pri...aankhen taras gayi to see you!

lol...i was busy wth studies...hav vactnz fr 2 mnths so m back 2 IF...Wink
-aditi- IF-Sizzlerz
-aditi-
-aditi-

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 10:53am | IP Logged
welcome bk pri glad to see you again and vote for the awads na...jitna pata hai utna hi karde
FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

LOL LOL shebbs u know all my nicks LOL LOL am to lazy to edit again so confirm from moi or naps if u hav any difficulty LOL

and i didn't know "spam" means writing thesis sized posts LOL LOL i thought it means writing one word or line or emotys LOL but nayways thaanx for voting me in Wink i wld take it in nakoool's stride "the cool one" LOL Embarrassed

ps...pri long timeEmbarrassed its awesome to see you backBig smile hope alls been well with youuuEmbarrassedand welcome baaaaaaackBig smile

Edited by smritisashi - 10 May 2008 at 12:12pm

Go to top