remix awards 2008 - Page 3

Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by spikypriya

gr8 to see these awards....well must say...nice categories shellz...cant vote though...dunt knw ne new members here...

-priya

baap re priya...where were u?????...ym mein bhi nahin dikhti thi😕

feels gr8 to see u back😳...welcome back hun😳

woow..remix awards is back😳...its so much fun voting in the categories..thanx for bringing it back guys😳

wow u can vote for urself too this time😛...maybe i can win sumthing this time..i never won even once😕

btw tia is never diplomatic yaar😉...i don't think she was ever accused of that😆..i mean the things she said to pallo-reva and even ranveer can certify that😉...and ranveer does hurt more than a fly actually😆..jab se maurya aaya he has taken panga with sumone or the other😆

but other descriptions r really good😳...and i liked d new categories added😛...will put in my votes asap😳

@shellz.....i knw its been toooooooo long since we've talkd....will surely tlk to ya soon...

@rach......i was bsy wth mah colg...frst year of colg completed....ill b a senior in 2 mnths.... 😉 😉
newys m bck till july frst week thn again il;ll b busy wth studies... and plz add me on YM cuz all mah remix ke cntcs were delted mnths b4...

luv ya all...

-priya 🤗
😳 Awwhh good to see the awards back...Reminds me of all times 😳 What fun they used to be 😃

But I don't think I can vote...have been totally inactive here and hardly know anyone But aweshommeee categories 😳 👏 😆
oo wow awards well this is new 4 me 😳
but i wish all the best for everyonee 😃

*^~Categories~^*

The imageRf ki Ashi--the most daring person on rf..doesnt care a damn what people say :- may be myself 😳
The imageRf ki tia--the miss perfect and sugary sweet..very diplomatic and innocent :- hmmm nappy 😉
The imageRf ka yuvi--doesnt care whats going around in the forum..only cares fr his art and his special frds..:-  edited the earlier name that I put...so now putting my vote for Hibz 😳
The imageRf ka Ranveer--very frdly and polite ..cannot say anything wrong or even hurt a fly..:- I guess heebz 😃
The imageRf ki Vrinda--vrindeshvari devi the most helpful of the lot..u can go at ne moment of the day fr help and she wud gladly oblige :- My Rakhiteshwari devi for sure 🤗
The imageRf ka sid--comical crazy and absolutely mental person  :- Wacky aka koolgal Anisha...just read her q's for the motw n u know  why 😆
The imageRf ka nakul--spammer and a chatterbox :- right now it is vavavoom for sure 😆...just look at the ROTW topic 😆

The imagerf ki sonia --The most dramebaaz and nautanki person :- Guess its nappy 😉

The imageRF ki Shyla --the wo-owh's and what not!our very own slang dang queen :- Manishika aka ashiandyuvirock for sure 😃

The imageRF ki Latty --the snitch!!no i mean the person whos always up to date and give us th chirpy whats hot and about news of remix star :- Guess I qualify for this one too....esp when it comes to news abt Raj or Priya 😳

Best writer on rf---one person whoz fics u just adore:- Hellraiser aka Sindhu for sure....the way she brings abt Ashi's character in her fics is so believable 👏

I want the mods to count my vote for Sindhu but I would also like to specially mention srkm for this category.......coz the way she has written her fic "distance" its so diff from Ashi n Yuvi yet so believable....one actually imagines AShi n Yuvi to be like that in a few years from now.....her talent deffo needs to be applauded 👏

best sigmaker on rf--the most talented person who fills ur kitty with lots of sigs :- Am sorry but I cant choose between Shelly and Pinky....they both r such amazing sig makers with a unique style👏.......I have to vote for both of them 😳
Best mix maker on rf--the person who makes out of the world mixes :- Here again am really sorry.....I deffo need to vote for heebz for her outstanding n unique style 👏......deffo need to vote for nappy for her amazing amazing piece of work on Ashi on the title track of TZP👏 and also need to deffo vote for Pinky for her mesmerizing piece of work on the entire story of Ashi n Yuvi in the vmix  compy during the AY month 👏.....all 3 of them deserve this award for each one of them has made something that is really close to my heart n I need to acknowledge all of them in this category 😳
Best updater(videos and writter) on rf--who supplies u with daily dose of remix : - Shazu aka angelic shaz for sure....she has been so regular in updating n is helping us everyday to be in touch with Remix 👏....actually feels like I am watching the show while I read her updates.....outstanding work for sure

SOnia--mum-mum jodi of rf---best mother daughter :- mabbe Heebz n Shazu.....not really sure abt this one sorry 😳
frdly trio of rf--be it nakul sid yuvi/ashi mp vrinda/tia pri meher/varun aman ranveer :- Shelly Mani n Somu 😉

RF ka best topic--the topic with most participation and views which u relly enjoyed :- AYLS Series Hands Down 👏👏👏....what with Raj himself checking out the topic n appreciating it 😃

rf ka favourite month--the best month planned by crazy hellrockers for u :- Ashi month for sure...what with Priya herself checking out the siggies n the one liners submitted by the participants😳 n appreciating all the effort n hardwork n casting her vote too👏...n to top it all voting for Smriti n me too 😳😳😉

RF ka best decorator --topic mein jaan daalne waala ..the person who does the make up touch up of topics to make them interisting and viewable for u :- Is there anyone who can beat nappy in this....not possible at all...she is best when it comes to this 👏...she puts her heart n soul in it 😃

Rf ka jumbo--stern and hitler dev teamer :- Vanshi I guess but have to say she does her job well.....n RF is what it is because of her sternness n the sweet natured Shelly 👏 😃
Rf ka rd sir--guardian angel ..caring and always wants the best for his ppl..dev teamer :- Appy I guess 😃

Missing in action--dev teamer who u miss alot :- Veo 😭

THe Invisible gang of rf--5 people who are inactive bt u wish that they come back

Rakhi 😭
Mads 😭
Veo 😭
Rikzie 😭
Aditi aka Bluey 😭
missing u all guys....plz do come back soon 😳 🤗

The chotta bacchas of rf--2 newbies whove just joined this year bt are as if there from ages :- priyachaku n shazu aka angelic shaz 😃

the buddha baccha of rf--2 people whor theyr from ages on this forum and still are addicted to it :- Me for sure 😆 (anyone who doesnt vote for me here is not being honest 😉) and Vanshi aka funky n crazy ( love ur id dear 😳)

Craziest ashi/priya fan :- Moi 😳😳....cant think of voting for anyone else in any Ashi category 😳 sowiee
Craziest Yuvi/raj fan :- Shebbly for sure.....though I have to say inspite of having uvcraziestfan as her id she is more of a Raj fan 😉..aint I right Shellu 😳
Craziest Ranveer/karan fan :- Aashni for sure 😃
Craziest tia/shweta fan :- Veo darling wins hands down😉 😳...missing u veo 🤗

type=text/javascript>_popupControl();[/QUOTE]Edited by anvesha rulz - 15 years ago

WOOOWWWWHHH!!! ggrr88888 post shelzyy!!! 😛😛 

*^~Categories~^*

The imageRf ki Ashi--the most daring person on rf..doesnt care a damn what people say: ashita or harshu, as i donno harshu much so will go 4 ashita! 😛
The imageRf ki tia--the miss perfect and sugary sweet..very diplomatic and innocent: mmmmmmm....... 🤔
The imageRf ka yuvi--doesnt care whats going around in the forum..only cares fr his art and his special frds.. : i guess ashita! 😳
The imageRf ka Ranveer--very frdly and polite ..cannot say anything wrong or even hurt a fly..: may b aditisawant! 😳
The imageRf ki Vrinda--vrindeshvari devi the most helpful of the lot..u can go at ne moment of the day fr help and she wud gladily          ; ; ; ; ; ; ;      oblidge: naps! 😛
The imageRf ka sid--comical crazy and absolutely mental person .. :  harshu n mrs.bretLee! 😆
The imageRf ka nakul--spammer and a chatterbox : toons (smritisashi)! 🤣 

The imagerf ki sonia --The most dramebaaz and nautanki person :  ash (animateash)!! 🤣

The imageRF ki Shyla --the wo-owh's and what not!our very own slang dang queen: mmmmm....... 🤔

The imageRF ki Latty --the snitch!!no i mean the person whos always up to date and give us th chirpy whats hot and about news of remix star:  ashita n rachel! 😛

Best writer on rf---one person whoz fics u just adore:  both sur (evilseye) n toony!! 😛
best sigmaker on rf--the most talented person who fills ur kitty with lots of sigs : Serenity_ink! ( i guess dat's d username, nt sure, buh in her copyright in siggy it's Serenity_ink! ) every of her siggies r amaazinglyy unique!! 😛
Best mix maker on rf--the person who makes out of the world mixes: both naps n ashi! 😛
Best updater(videos and writter) on rf--who supplies u with daily dose of remix: donno other oldie updaters so obvio SHAAZZZZ!! 😛

SOnia--mum-mum jodi of rf---best mother daughter : shaz n me! tho shaz n mine is daddu dotty relation buh daddu shaz has given me all mummy ka pyaar 2...... 😳
frdly trio of rf--be it nakul sid yuvi/ashi mp vrinda/tia pri meher/varun aman ranveer: toons, me n naps! 😳

RF ka best topic--the topic with most participation and views which u relly enjoyed: obvioo AYLS!! 😛

rf ka favourite month--the best month planned by crazy hellrockers for u : ay month tho i havn't got any afta entering 2 dis section! 😳

RF ka best decorator --topic mein jaan daalne waala ..the person who does the make up touch up of topics to make them interisting and viewable for u : NAPS! 😛

Rf ka jumbo--stern and hitler dev teamer: vanshi! 😆
Rf ka rd sir--guardian angel ..caring and always wants the best for his ppl..dev teamer : shelzyy.. 😳

Missing in action--dev teamer who u miss alot : donno any of em! 😳

THe Invisible gang of rf--5 people who are inactive bt u wish that they come back : donno most of em, buh i'll say:

1. sana

2. saya

3. mads
The chotta bacchas of rf--2 newbies whove just joined this year bt are as if there from ages : sid (devils_here), priya (priyachaku), n mogly! (.smriti) 3 of em!! 😳 wacky 2 buh as she isn't newbie so .. 😆
the buddha baccha of rf--2 people whor theyr from ages on this forum and still are addicted to it : ashita! 😛 😆

Craziest ashi/priya fan :  toony!
Craziest Yuvi/raj fan :  obvioo shelzyy! 😆

Craziest Ranveer/karan fan :  ash!
Craziest tia/shweta fan :  donno! 😳 

n WOOWH!! i c many oldies of RF r bak!! WOOOWW! 😛 gr8888888 2 c u all bak!!!! 😛😛

Edited by usharafuddin - 15 years ago
Originally posted by uvcraziestfan

The imageRf ki Ashi--the most daring person on rf..doesnt care a damn what people say---harshu
The imageRf ki tia--the miss perfect and sugary sweet..very diplomatic and innocent---rachel
The imageRf ka yuvi--doesnt care whats going around in the forum..only cares fr his art and his special frds..---
The imageRf ka Ranveer--very frdly and polite ..cannot say anything wrong or even hurt a fly..---
The imageRf ki Vrinda--vrindeshvari devi the most helpful of the lot..u can go at ne moment of the day fr help and she wud gladily oblige---nitzie
The imageRf ka sid--comical crazy and absolutely mental person ..--soumi
The imageRf ka nakul--spammer and a chatterbox--devilz here

The imagerf ki sonia --The most dramebaaz and nautanki person---priiiiiii

The imageRF ki Shyla --the wo-owh's and what not!our very own slang dang queen--maniii

The imageRF ki Latty --the snitch!!no i mean the person whos always up to date and give us th chirpy whats hot and about news of remix star---rachel and ashita

Best writer on rf---one person whoz fics u just adore--siddy hellraiser and smriti
best sigmaker on rf--the most talented person who fills ur kitty with lots of sigs.---.luv anis sigs..nitzy n rachel make sum nice sigs too..ashita even is rocking as a newcomer:p
Best mix maker on rf--the person who makes out of the world mixes..nitzie rocks so does ashita..luv ash's sigs too
Best updater(videos and writter) on rf--who supplies u with daily dose of remix---angelic shaaz

SOnia--mum-mum jodi of rf---best mother daughter..soumi pri the starter of it all
frdly trio of rf--be it nakul sid yuvi/ashi mp vrinda/tia pri meher/varun aman ranveer..(me new mani) or maybe (pri yshie niyu) arghh (me vanshi soumi) hmm confused...

RF ka best topic--the topic with most participation and views which u relly enjoyed..ayls

rf ka favourite month--the best month planned by crazy hellrockers for u --closes to me is ashi month the starting of it all

RF ka best decorator --topic mein jaan daalne waala ..the person who does the make up touch up of topics to make them interisting and viewable for u

nitzie

Rf ka jumbo--stern and hitler dev teamer..vanshhi=))
Rf ka rd sir--guardian angel ..caring and always wants the best for his ppl..dev teamer..kavi

Missing in action--dev teamer who u miss alot

kavi veo

THe Invisible gang of rf--5 people who are inactive bt u wish that they come back

kavi  mani niyu siddy divsie

The chotta bacchas of rf--2 newbies whove just joined this year bt are as if there from ages---aditi and anisha
the buddha baccha of rf--2 people whor theyr from ages on this forum and still are addicted to it

vanshi and ashita

Craziest ashi/priya fan smriti
Craziest Yuvi/raj fan meeee
Craziest Ranveer/karan fan ashni
Craziest tia/shweta fan rachel

type=text/javascript>_popupControl();

Rf ki Ashi--the most daring person on rf..doesnt care a damn what people say...anvesharulz
The imageRf ki tia--the miss perfect and sugary sweet..very diplomatic and innocent.. its a tie simran..payal ..tanya..aanchal thelistgoes on iam afraid i cant  answerthis question
The imageRf ka yuvi--doesnt care whats going around in the forum..only cares fr his art and his special frds.
The imageRf ka Ranveer--very frdly and polite ..cannot say anything wrong or even hurt a fly..rachel without doubt

The imageRf ki Vrinda--vrindeshvari devi the most helpful of the lot..u can go at ne moment of the day fr help and she wud gladily          ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;      oblidge..aditi andsushma
The imageRf ka sid--comical crazy and absolutely mental person ..vanshi
The imageRf ka nakul--spammer and a chatterbox..smriti

The imagerf ki sonia --The most dramebaaz and nautanki person..again..s.mriti

with ref to her longposts no offencemeant

The imageRF ki Shyla --the wo-owh's and what not!our very own slang dang ..sindhu

RF ki Latty --the snitch!!no i mean the person whos always up to date and give us th chirpy whats hot and about news of remix star---rachel .. i get most of the news from her

Best writer on rf---one person whoz fics u just adore--LAMINA

best sigmaker on rf--the most talented person who fills ur kitty with lots of sigs.---.idvote for*sammy *if sheisconsidered rf member orelse its again def RACHEL

the person who makes out of the world mixes..RAKSHA😳

Best updater(videos and writter) on rf--who supplies u with daily dose of remix---angelic shaaz.. tanya ruvneeta

RF ka best topic--the topic with most participation and views which u relly enjoyed...pyaarikikaashti

rf ka favourite month--the best month planned by crazy hellrockers for u --T&R

RF ka best decorator --topic mein jaan daalne waala ..the person who does the make up touch up of topics to make them interisting and viewable for u..rachel

Rf ka jumbo--shelly

THe Invisible gang of rf--5 people who are inactive bt u wish that they come back..LAMINA..HONEY_13..RIMLI.....DISHA...SAYANTI..

The chotta bacchas of rf--2 newbies whove just joined this year bt are as if there from ages--tanya andsindhu
the buddha baccha of rf--2 people whor theyr from ages on this forum and still are addicted to it..anvesharulzand nitz

Craziest ashi/priya fan ..smriti
Craziest Yuvi/raj fan shelly

Craziest Ranveer/karan fan ashni.really hope one day she willoutgrow this craziness for karan
Craziest tia/shweta fan  aanchal

iam sorry for confusing answers i just cant c decide whom to vote😕

Edited by aparna_1988 - 15 years ago

Originally posted by uvcraziestfan

The imageRf ki Ashi--the most daring pern on rf..doesnt care a damn what people say..  

simmi, that is, smriti ji bina soche she barks out anything and everything😡 always talks from her heart and not brain and i also want to mention harshu here have seen her since indya forum she is definatly daring and a lot like our ashi😳 

The imageRf ki tia--the miss perfect and sugary sweet..very diplomatic and innocent....nittu aka nitz🤣🤣🤣

The imageRf ka yuvi--doesnt care whats going around in the forum..only cares fr his art and his special frds..myself😆 i hardly know anything that goes on at the forum😕

The imageRf ka Ranveer--very frdly and polite ..cannot say anything wrong or even hurt a fly..ashita

The imageRf ki Vrinda--vrindeshvari devi the most helpful of the lot..u can go at ne moment of the day fr help and she wud gladily  oblidge.....obviously nittu
The imageRf ka sid--comical crazy and absolutely mental person ..hahaha myself🤣🤣🤣 kitna hansaya hai tum sab ko apny jungle safari main🤣🤣see my font is even comical🤣🤣

The imageRf ka nakul--spammer and a chatterbox....everyone is giving to simmi so simmii🤣

The imagerf ki sonia --The most dramebaaz and nautanki person...simmi and nittu both🤣 but i give to nittu because shes chotta🤣🤣

The imageRF ki Shyla --the wo-owh's and what not!our very own slang dang queen...hiba🤣🤣🤣 she calls thanx as faanx🤣🤣🤣but she is so cuteee😳

The imageRF ki Latty --the snitch!!no i mean the person whos always up to date and give us th chirpy whats hot and about news of remix star..i get all my info from ash ji😃

Best writer on rf---one person whoz fics u just adore...obviouslyyyyy simmiiii shit i don't even know which one of her numerous fics i love more i love all her fics it just has to be wrriten by miss smriti singhvi and i would love it

best sigmaker on rf--the most talented person who fills ur kitty with lots of sigs...shelluuuuuu😳
Best mix maker on rf--the person who makes out of the world mixes....nittuuuuuuu nittu nittuuuuuuuu😳not just for tumse hi but for tzp alsooooo😳😳 and many more of her mixes are magical😳😳 
Best updater(videos and writter) on rf--who supplies u with daily dose of remix....dunno but videos ke liye ani😳
SOnia--mum-mum jodi of rf---best mother daughter...dunnooo
frdly trio of rf--be it nakul sid yuvi/ashi mp vrinda/tia pri meher/varun aman ranveer.....me too voting for simmi nittu and hiba😃 

RF ka best topic--the topic with most participation and views which u relly enjoyed....😳obviously AYLS😳 its so addictive and i feel so bad for not being able to be reguler there😭

rf ka favourite month--the best month planned by crazy hellrockers for u...😳😳ay😳😳and ashi month tooo😳 

RF ka best decorator --topic mein jaan daalne waala ..the person who does the make up touch up of topics to make them interisting and viewable for u....no one can be better than nittuuu the greatest😳😳she makes every ayls so magical😳😳😳

Rf ka jumbo--stern and hitler dev teamer...vanshi😆
Rf ka rd sir--guardian angel ..caring and always wants the best for his ppl..dev teamer...shelluuu😳

Missing in action--dev teamer who u miss alot...dunno😆

THe Invisible gang of rf--5 people who are inactive bt u wish that they come back....harshu saya and above all my own self😆😆 i have missed so much fun already hope to get back to rocking soon😃

The chotta bacchas of rf--2 newbies whove just joined this year bt are as if there from ages...sid and hibaa😳😳

the buddha baccha of rf--2 people whor theyr from ages on this forum and still are addicted to it...shelly and ashita

Craziest ashi/priya fan...i want to say myself but i know if anyone deserves to be here more than myself its simmi😳😳 
Craziest Yuvi/raj fan...hahaha ofcorse shellyyy😳
Craziest Ranveer/karan fan...obviously thakur aka ash😳
Craziest tia/shweta fan...i dunno about this everyone saying veo so  veo😆