Remix

remix awards 2008

uvcraziestfan IF-Sizzlerz
uvcraziestfan
uvcraziestfan

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 5:44am | IP Logged
type=text/javascript>_popupControl();

Yeh hai Remix PArivar Awards 2008-09 meri jaan

summer is the season of awards be it hot iifa zee awards or be it star parivar awards..awards is the talk of the town so how cud remix be faar behind...
every summer we plan out new awards so that all our newbies dont feel neglected...

This years Fresh new NOMINATIONS are here..before that do read the guidelines

you have to vote for each and every category ..a full form will only be put for counting of votes..vote here itself you can only give one name in all categories (exceptions are in few categories)
  • last date of submission is 26 may 2008

*^~Categories~^*

The imageRf ki Ashi--the most daring person on rf..doesnt care a damn what people say
The imageRf ki tia--the miss perfect and sugary sweet..very diplomatic and innocent
The imageRf ka yuvi--doesnt care whats going around in the forum..only cares fr his art and his special frds..
The imageRf ka Ranveer--very frdly and polite ..cannot say anything wrong or even hurt a fly..
The imageRf ki Vrinda--vrindeshvari devi the most helpful of the lot..u can go at ne moment of the day fr help and she wud gladily          ; ; ;      oblidge
The imageRf ka sid--comical crazy and absolutely mental person ..
The imageRf ka nakul--spammer and a chatterbox

The imagerf ki sonia --The most dramebaaz and nautanki person

The imageRF ki Shyla --the wo-owh's and what not!our very own slang dang queen

The imageRF ki Latty --the snitch!!no i mean the person whos always up to date and give us th chirpy whats hot and about news of remix star

Best writer on rf---one person whoz fics u just adore
best sigmaker on rf--the most talented person who fills ur kitty with lots of sigs
Best mix maker on rf--the person who makes out of the world mixes
Best updater(videos and writter) on rf--who supplies u with daily dose of remix

SOnia--mum-mum jodi of rf---best mother daughter
frdly trio of rf--be it nakul sid yuvi/ashi mp vrinda/tia pri meher/varun aman ranveer

RF ka best topic--the topic with most participation and views which u relly enjoyed

rf ka favourite month--the best month planned by crazy hellrockers for u

RF ka best decorator --topic mein jaan daalne waala ..the person who does the make up touch up of topics to make them interisting and viewable for u

Rf ka jumbo--stern and hitler dev teamer
Rf ka rd sir--guardian angel ..caring and always wants the best for his ppl..dev teamer

Missing in action--dev teamer who u miss alot

THe Invisible gang of rf--5 people who are inactive bt u wish that they come back
The chotta bacchas of rf--2 newbies whove just joined this year bt are as if there from ages
the buddha baccha of rf--2 people whor theyr from ages on this forum and still are addicted to it

Craziest ashi/priya fan
Craziest Yuvi/raj fan
Craziest Ranveer/karan fan
Craziest tia/shweta fan

type=text/javascript>_popupControl();

Edited by uvcraziestfan - 07 May 2008 at 8:35am

FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 6:04am | IP Logged

okie here i goooooooooBig smile

really enjoyed writing this wholeeeeeee thingEmbarrassed had so much funEmbarrassed

don't bother reading through it coz i got carried away and went on writing and writing and writingLOLand it would definatly take u one whole year to read through this and by that time we wld be giving away next yr's awardsLOL i have highlighted the names actually galty se i used nicks everywhereLOLbut i hope thats okieWink

and as for "offence" please don't be coz if u find me blunt somewhere then i can't help it i write that ways only but the intend definatly is clean and clearEmbarrassed

The imageRf ki Ashi--the most daring person on rf..doesnt care a damn what people say

if i can vote for myself i would say "moi" LOLEmbarrassed coz yeah do tell me an instant when i have cared about what "people" have to say for muaa the great or what "they" think of me...LOLWink..well whatever i am i am straight up front there arn't any "double" sides to me..LOLWink

but if i can't vote for myself then i go for "halshuuuuuuuu" i would have hands down without a second's hesitaiton voted for her right away had she still been around{i mean around at rfLOLcoz obviously shes still very much around me and will alwayss beeeeHugHug} coz seriouslyyy shes one of those persons who won't think twice before stating her mind even if it means telling the president of USA that hes an ass right there on his face..LOL..she won't praise u unnecessarily if u don't deserve it and she won't let others criticize or attack u if u r not wrongEmbarrassedshe definatly is one of the mooost honest persons i have come acrossHug   

but i guess i would definatly vote for my expectoooooooo onlyyyyyEmbarrassedHugHugshes the besht shes really been an extention of ahsi to me and always been my sad times beshtest friend and bailled me out of miserable situationsHugHugoh i lovee youuuuuuu prongsyyy that too so muchHugHug...so yeha my vote goes to halshuuuuuuuHugHug

The imageRf ki tia--the miss perfect and sugary sweet..very diplomatic and innocent...

am voting for "ninnyyyyyyy"LOL  NOT. that she resemlbes the real character but the words sweeeeeeeeeeeet and innocent fits the her totally yeh itny pyaari aur innocent chottty wali babyyyyyyyy hai that no one and i just mean it NOONE can ever be anglee with heriHugHug..okie am in for biiiiiiiiiiig troble  but can't help it nins u r not "perfect" and u can never be and u r not "sugery" but your genuine sweetness cutenesss and adorability is sooooooo addictive that every perosn out here doen't tier of hugging their one and only nappyyyyHug
The imageRf ka yuvi--doesnt care whats going around in the forum..only cares fr his art and his special frds..

i am soooooooo tempted to say shebbs coz it has yuvi ka tag to it but it would be unfair to say she doesn;t care what goes on in the forumLOLafter all shes the karta dharta of this forumEmbarrassed soo i guess i would go with "whackyyyyyy"Embarrassedall she cares on rf is us and aylsEmbarrassed yeah love you waaxBig smileHug
The imageRf ka Ranveer--very frdly and polite ..cannot say anything wrong or even hurt a fly..

ummmmmmmmmm ummm are there any such people who walk this earth? are we talking of human or saintsLOL atleast none from the devil side can fall here they r just wayy tooo wickedWink they wld use a fly to cause havocEvil Smile{ashi and her mahaan spiderrrrrrrrrr and hamara bechara yuviiiEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil Smile}

anyways if i have to pick theeeeeeeeeeen ummm i guess "aanchal" shes always soo polite and friendlyEmbarrassed

The imageRf ki Vrinda--vrindeshvari devi the most helpful of the lot..u can go at ne moment of the day fr help and she wud gladily          ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;      oblidge

"ninnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" isse toh mauka milna chahiye kisiko help karne ka she would jump at the opportunity even at the cost of putting her own self in a tight spotLOL chahe naya ho ya purana member they know if they really want their problems solved then they have to pm "nitz_rocks"LOL

"teebyyyyyyyyyyyy" aka hiba hands downEmbarrassedEmbarrassedeverything about her is hillariousssssss and even her small little AAAAH cracks me up and sends me into rolls and rolls of laughterHugdon't even remember the number of times shes made my day by her posts her mixes her siggys her what notHugHugooooooh i still remmeber bheege curls psycho keeeeee bhooka tummy meraaaaa lage maggy jaiseeeeeee tujhe kha looo aaaaROFL

"sidoooooooooooo"LOLROFL as in sidra as in devilz_here Hugif she has the time she can finish an entire station in one dayLOLROFL Hug

me and naaps can both give each other tough compyyyy for this oneLOLLOLbut main "naaaaaaaaaaaaps" ko hi vote dety hun baachi se woh bhi nalayak silly dumbness personfied bacchy se kya ocmpete karnaLOLWink

LOLaashiniLOLi never got her slaaang or language neverrrrrrr must say ash u have a rare one Embarrassed

The imageRF ki Latty --the snitch!!no i mean the person whos always up to date and give us th chirpy whats hot and about news of remix star

"rayyychelLOLLOL"..aham aham somebody's been snitching on her lover has she?LOL

okay don't give me that sata savatra hone ka lookLOL what i mean is the maximum number of raj or priya articles which i have read on rf has been coincedently started by a certain "maxliz"Wink so yeah for me this goes to her and haan thaaaaaanx for all the articles rachEmbarrassed 

"halshuuuuuuuuuuuu" for me alwayssssss aaj kal parsooon hameshaaaaaaa none can beat her when it comes to ashi and ay ka fics or posts or anything her ay shots and fics r one of my moooost priceless possessions i still can dief or her ficcys

best sigmaker on rf--the most talented person who fills ur kitty with lots of sigs

there are loads and loads of tallented siggy makers at rf nappy teeby both the anishas' halshuuuuu twinyyy pinkyyyyy

but the one whom i want to choose is none other than "shebblyyyyyyyyyy" not only becauseeee she makes beautyfulllllll mindblowing and adorablee siggys but mainly because shes one person who has been making siggys for alll all all of us since an eternity now and even today she never stops to surprise us and make us feel special and happy and loved there had been so many instances where she had been hell busy but stilll she would manage to find time from somewhere and make something for us hamesha i myself have eaten her head up so much trobled and tortured her soo soo much but never once did she show signs of exasperation never did she make me feel guilty for bothering her so much insted she had always made me fel welcome to approach her kabhi bhi anytime anywhere maybe shebbs none of us ever say it enough to you but when it comes to siggys anything and everything is totally incomplete and emppty without you and your creations for me your creations would always be like gher ka khana jiska zaika only is rare and hat ke it would alwayssssssss be important to meee shebbs thankooooooo for every single siggy u gifted us or made for us  

naaaaaaaa hai yeh panaaaaaaaaaaaaa na khonoooooooooo hi haiiiiiii tera na honaaaaaa janeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee kyun hona hi haiiiiii tumse hi din hota hai tumse hi shaaaaaaaam ati hai tumse hiiiiii tum se hiiiiiii her ghadi saaaaaaaaans aati hai zindagi kahlati hai tum se hiiiiiiii tumse hiiiiii

pyaaaaaaaaar tune kya kiyaaaaaaaaaa e pyaaaaaaaar tune kya kiyaaaaa ek hi pal main achanak di hai nayi dunyaaaaaaaaaa di hai nayi khusiyaaaan

kho na jayeeeeeeeee yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee tareeeeeeeeee zameeeen par

nahi samneeeeee yeh alag baaaaaat haiiiiiii nahi samneee yeh alag baata haiii mere paaaaaaaaas bhiiiiiiiiii mere paas bhi tuuuuuuuu mere paas bhiiiiiiii mere saaaaaaaaath bhi mere saaaaaaaaath bhi

jab se tere nainaaaaaaaaaaaa mere nainoooooooooo se lageeeeeeeeee reeeeeeee tab se deewana huaaaaaaaaa dil bhi bagenaaaaaaaa hua rab bhi deewana laga reeeeeeeeeeeeee

pal pal pal pal her pal her pal kaise katega yeh pal her pal her pal dil dil dil dil main machy hai machy machy hai hulchal hulchal hulchal kaise katega pal her pal her paaaaaaal

tum hi dekho naaaaaaaaaa yeh kya hogayaaaaaaaaa tumhara hun main aur tum meryyyyyyyy main hairaan hunnnnnnn tumhe kya kahuuuuuuuun kyun din main hui aaj chandani 

zara zara bahlta hai mahkta hai aaj toh mera tan badna main pyaasi hun mujhe bher le apny bahooooooooon main mery kassam tujh ko snam door kahene na jaaaaaaaaa yeh doooooooooori kahty haaaaaaai paas mere aajaaaaaa

ooops!!1! i forgot i wasn't supposed to go into a nostalgiaaaaa of all these marvellooooooooooous masterpiecessssss created by just one perssssson meriiiiiiiiiiiii "ninnyyyyyyyyyyyyyy"

obviously "shazuuuuuuuuuu" thankoooooooooo shaaazu for every single update u had give us they were sooooooo soo superb that it actually felt that we were watching remix visualizing all that u had written i for one had missed whole of first six months of remix and coz of you i got to know my ahsi better and realized that this gurl is much much much more greater and adorable than what i intially thought her to be my respect for her grew and grw with every update of yours and i just cant thank you enough for it

oh maaaaaaaaan who else but my "ginnnnnnnnnnnnnnnyyyy" i mean our annnnnnn kitny baar aisa hua hai wen she had recorded the videos without even we aksing for it wnever she used to catch an ay videooooo she definatly used ot make it apoint to record it for us i had sene sooooo many many rare ay ashi ashi sonya ashi mp mateee ashi leo scenes coz of herrrrrrr seriously annnnnnn i just cant thank you enough for being my ginnyyyy and always being there to help and surprise us and make us happy whenever u could lovee youuuuuuuuuu so much

waise toh noone can beat the real mom-mummum buuuuuuut at rf it definatly has to be meeeeeeee and my dotttyyyyyy for meee as in me and pinkyyyyyyyEmbarrassedHugHugmisshing youuuuuuuuu shoo much much muchHugHug

frdly trio of rf--be it nakul sid yuvi/ashi mp vrinda/tiapri meher/varun aman ranveer

ummmmmmm thats a tough one theres none as such but i still would say "nappy teeby me" coz there had been loads and looooooads of ocassions where we three had rocked ayls togetherr be it destiny medley or both the intensitiesEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedoh man there are such glorious memories where all three had been onlyne together oblivious to naything else in the world but the hottest staiton of the natioooooooonEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

RF ka best topic--the topic with most participation and views which u relly enjoyed

DO YOU EVEN NEEEEEED TO ASK THIS I MEAN DOES ANYONE EVEN NEED TO ASK THIS ??

OBVIOUSLYYYYYYYYY

AYLSSSSSSSSS

I MEAN WHAT ELSE CAN BEAT THAT??

AGIAN OBVIOUSLY AY MONTH JULY 2007

kitny kitnyyy mushkile aayi thy us month main but lakh hurdles hone ke bawajood we rocked it like helll and created a legend which can never ever be repeated not even by us

RF ka best decorator --topic mein jaan daalne waala ..the person who does the make up touch up of topics to make them interisting and viewable for u

ROFL ROFLyou guys have reallyyyyyy gone nutts aise categories rakhe hai joooooo don't need to be awarded onlyyyyy i mean this one and the last two one were soooooooooooo obviousssssss that they neeed noooooooooo award noooo declaration noooooo statement or stamp of approval or acceptance

i meaaaaaaaan can there beeeeeeeee a better decorater/designer than "ninnyyyyyyyyy" in the wholeeeeeeee of India-Forumssss??

well just go have a look at all the love stations jisse hamary nins ne ek havenlyyyyyyyy home banaya hai where our cozyyyyyy little family resides in honour and prideEmbarrassedHugthnakooooooo nins for every single of our homeee you make it soo magical that it always has an eternal beautyyyy to it

and haaaan sirf ayls nahi koi bhi topic ho ager usky creator ninny ho it has to be beautyfullllll and special just go look at the innumerable buddays she has celebrated here and made every single one of us feel sooooo happy to be the budday gurllllllEmbarrassedHug

vanshhhhh true incarnaiton of hitler wne r u writing his mein kamph again vansu?LOL
Rf ka rd sir--guardian angel ..caring and always wants the best for his ppl..dev teamer

shebblyyyyyyyyy{vansh also takes care of us but shes definatly  jumboo mumbo hitler ki ammaLOL}

i only knew kavi

THe Invisible gang of rf--5 people who are inactive bt u wish that they come back

jamesssssssss

siriussssssss

lilyyyyyyyyy

petteyyyyyyy

maads

The chotta bacchas of rf--2 newbies whove just joined this year bt are as if there from ages

undoubtedly naginiiiiii and piyaaaaaaaaaa i mean i had just met them and it felt like i had been their friend since foreverrrrrr it really felt as if we had known eahc other shared our secrets and lives since an eternity and pata bhi nahi chala when we started misisng their presance in our real lives as well i just loveeeeeeeee both of you thankoo for being such adorablee friends 

the buddha baccha of rf--2 people whor theyr from ages on this forum and still are addicted to it

ashita

vanshi

not baccha ammaas of rfLOLEmbarrassedbut its awesome to see their charm lingering around till dateBig smile

Craziest ashi/priya fan

well shes one gurl who has sooooooo many many manyyyyy admirors and adorersssssss and so many people who behold her as their idol their herooooo their inspiration shes happynesss and smileeeee warmth and courageeeee and good luck and strength tooooo so many many many of us that its absolutely impossible and unfair to write just one name here coz she has really bene a farishta to so many people's lives even today shes there with alll of us helping us to go on excelling and being betetr people just one sight of her and so many of us forget all our hurt and pain and tentions shes helped us all sail through loads and loads of storms in our lives i mean priya till date manages to inspire strangerssssss who did not even know ashiiii for so many of us she would always be thereee everything else might fade away as life progresses but she wont coz she would be like a voice in our head telling us to laugh wen we r crying to be happy in small little things and to always always follow your heart coz thats were dreams reside to always be hoest and fair and full of integrity to always love yourself to the core just the way you are

i solute every single ashi or priya fan for adoring and respecting her soo much i can very well say that i deserve to be here and i know that i really want to win this tooo but no i don't deserve to be here ALL and i mena ALL of her fans deserve to be here coz for them shes not a character shes not ficiton shes a reality which has really changed their lives for better and filled it with hope and opitimism its been a pleasure sharing the love and adullaiton and immense amount of respect we all feel for this one person whose beautyful in every respect mind body and soul

oooooooooh i just lovee you ashi/priyaaa endlesslyyyy i don't think this love can ever lessenHug Hug
Craziest Yuvi/raj fan

hahahaaaaaa obviously uvcraziestfanLOLHugthis award toh  was a formality i mena the wholeeeeeee wolrd knows its youuuuu shebbs and only youuuHugHug

i guess rakshaBig smile
Craziest tia/shweta fan

lays potato chips undoubtedly for sailing so many boats single handedlyEmbarrassedHugand always ready to bring a storm if the "other" side diviatesLOL well i did tell you i respect this in youWinkso this one was for u alone kb especially in "pink"Tongue

[/QUOTE]

Edited by smritisashi - 30 May 2008 at 4:24pm
uvcraziestfan IF-Sizzlerz
uvcraziestfan
uvcraziestfan

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 8:36am | IP Logged
well u can vote fr urself in sum categories if u feel ur only the one fit fr it LOL
funky n crazy IF-Rockerz
funky n crazy
funky n crazy

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 9:52am | IP Logged
yay yay yayyyy!!!!!!!!!!! our awards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ayooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! m m m m m gnna giv my votes b4 i run n disppr awyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 vry1 vry1 vry1111111111111111111111111111111 hssssssssssssssss 2 vte!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
remix rules Senior Member
remix rules
remix rules

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by uvcraziestfan

*^~Categories~^*

simi di(simran22$)...i guess she was d most daring one of us all
The imageRf ki tia--the miss perfect and sugary sweet..very diplomatic and innocent

tia_ahuja2007...her username says it all

sindhu...bcoz i associate her wid art

aparna di(aparna_1988)
The imageRf ki Vrinda--vrindeshvari devi the most helpful of the lot..u can go at ne moment of the day fr help and she wud gladily          ; ; ; ; ; ;      oblidge

this is def my subu aka rach(maxliz)

this is def komal(ashiyuvi4life)...she is d ultimate ulti khopdi

guess this is smriti(smritisashi)...in every post of hers she pours out all feelings

mayb niyati(nitz_rocks)

its gotta b natalie(luv_huda)

aparna di(aparna_1988)

i guess its lamina

samreen(frizkysam) 4 all d lovely tiara sigs

lamina...jus luv her vms

humm..while remix was on air

aanchal(aanch_anvesha) n me
frdly trio of rf--be it nakul sid yuvi/ashi mp vrinda/tia pri meher/varun aman ranveer

i guess it can b subu aparna di n me

has to b tiara kashti

i guess d tia month

subu again(maxliz) 4 d groovy kashti

i guess shelly

guess shelly fits in here too

havent seen esha around

sushi(angelpayu(palo rani), simi di(simran22$), divya, rituja(rimli_remix rox)

sindhu, shruti

subu(maxliz) n aparna di(aparna_1988) 

Craziest ashi/priya fan

anvesha rulz

Craziest Yuvi/raj fan

shelly...who else can it b?

def raksha
Craziest tia/shweta fan

guess i fit in here...so aanchal(remix rules)

i meant no offense to ne1 in case ne1 was hurt by my form

Edited by remix rules - 08 May 2008 at 6:44am
hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 2:33pm | IP Logged

Dev. Team...good news for u...this time finally I have kept one vote for every voteee except 1-2...and exceptions!Big smileBig smile See i am sucha good bacchaBlushingLOL

Originally posted by uvcraziestfan

*^~Categories~^*

Rf ki Ashi-----

Harshu because its soo obvious...she is RF ki ashiiiEmbarrassed and as we call her...2nd ashiEmbarrassed There is not even a reason why we shouldn't give her this tag...she is ashi from every angle...always makes ppl laugh and doesnt care as to what other says... always there for her friends and pranks/jokes toh uske blood mein hainLOL She is undoubtly Rf ki Ashi for moi...

Rf ki tia--

Moi because ^^No Comments^^Ouch

Rf ka yuvi--

Wacky because i know she gives a damn about other stuff on RF and what is happening and all...as she is for is her creativity and her friendsEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and obviously AY...it better be AYLOL

Rf ka Ranveer--

Rakhs but then only till limit...because when she has to say it and when it's necessary...she will become ashi!LOLEmbarrassed

Rf ki Vrinda
--

Shelluu because she always helps me out...in everythingLOLEmbarrassed and she willl always help anyone out...if she knows itEmbarrassed 

Rf ka sid--

Teeby any day man...just go once to AYLS (and for those who r there go bk again) and read her replies to question-answer gameeeLOLLOL You will die laughinggg and will seriously fall from ur chair or bed or wateverLOLLOLLOL

Rf ka nakul--

Smriti aka naginiii aka .smriti. aka loony ki namesake and it didn't took me 2nd thought to say her namee... not because she is a big time spammer...but because she posts awesome...fantastic posts in a spammer time!LOLEmbarrassed For example take medley... end mein toh she finished medley in no time...that too with all amazing postsEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Now this is what i call true spammerHugHugEmbarrassed

rf ki sonia --

LoonyyyyEmbarrassedEmbarrassed but waittttttt she toh said that she doesnt compete with idiotic baccho Confused Okie then i am giving vote to myself onlyBlushing Nitzzz Rocks gets this voteeeee *claps* LOLLOL 

And now its on dev. team to decide whom i actually meant...loony or moiEvil Smile because I am not highlightin this until last day of voting!Evil Smile

RF ki Shyla --

Ash because her sayings are seriously woh-owLOL kidding ash... but u definatly have this different accent in you (atleast in typingLOL) that makes me vote youBig smile

RF ki Latty --

Ashita after all she is miss snitchROFL

Best writer on rf---

Here it's tough to decide...because I adore each and every fics/shots on AY specially by Harshu and LoonyEmbarrassedEmbarrassed but will give it to loons because never ever had i got touch by any fic like i did by Teri YaadeinEmbarrassed

best sigmaker on rf
--

Koi shuck?? Obviously ma dunggggggggggggHug Shelly... All her siggies she made for me so far are my most treasured gifts by dung or symbols of me torturing dunggLOLEmbarrassed And the best thing about her is she makes all AY siggies w/o any tantrums...and as that matter...even TR siggies! And also she is the only siggie maker who has been making us siggies past 3 years in every occasion we celebrate!Embarrassed Oh dung me loves your siggies and they just simply rock!!Hug

Best mix maker on rf--

Ashita... Jab koi baat is still my most fav. videomix and will always be... And all her mixes are soo flawlessly made that I dont even need to justify themEmbarrassed Just are simply just amazingEmbarrassed

Best updater(videos and writter) on rf--

Written: Shelly
I can still go and read those past updates by shelly and will so never get bored...infact reading one update by her will make me tempted to read other onesEmbarrassed They were soo awesome with just amazing commentsEmbarrassed Dung you r the best written updater for me...and if remix were coming in india/us... I would have asked u to update them...I would have gotten u the video...and would seriously ask u to update them if it had been in US!LOLEmbarrassed

Video: Ruv and Ani

I dont even need to say...Ruv and Ani are our angels who provide us the amzing Remix videos for us and specially AY videosEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Sorry for putting two names here...but I thought i they both deserve to win this titleClapEmbarrassed

SOnia--mum-mum jodi of rf---

Have to think

frdly trio of rf
--

Moi-Loons-Teebs

I was thinking about it in my lunch todayy...who would be trioo...and then I saw loony's post after coming bk...and I choo agree with her...it has to be moi-loons-teebs for those amazing moments we spent together in AYLS and rocked it big timeeeHug Hope we get those days pretty soon *TW*Embarrassed

RF ka best topic--

AYLS seriesWink without any doubt man!! It has reached the level that no topic in RF did so far...and that too w/o chatting and one liners!! And with full on heavy discussions of those amazing scenes of AY and fun + masti with AY and even experienced being like themEmbarrassed This topic is soo lively and never ever came across like AYLS in whole RF and I know I never will eitherEmbarrassed 

rf ka favourite month--

Duh-uh!! AY Month all the wayyyyyyy!! Agreed with loony...after all those troubles created by some ppl... we still broke the record of RF and set AY month as the best month in the history of RF! Frankly...never ever have I enjoyed soo much on RF! This month defintly brought old memories back with all those sweet moments we spent with AY and AY spent with each other...those amazing siggies and that record breaking participation in all the contests!EmbarrassedClap Seriously this has to be the best month ever! And obviously fav.Blushing And I am sure no1 can break this creativeness ever on RF...except perhaps AY and their fans themselvesWinkEmbarrassed  

RF ka best decorator --

Moi anyday... because I know I give my full efforts to all those posts and I only post them when i am satisfied with them...and I love them myselfLOLEmbarrassed and seeing u ppl's reaction makes me proud of my work and I love itEmbarrassed but after me i will give to ashita for AYLS 6Embarrassed

Rf ka jumbo--

Vanshi coz she has always came in front of me as hitler when she is being viewbieOuch friend mein toh she is just like tia ahuja ROFLROFL but as viewbie...hitler ki maaaaaaaaaaaa!!Ouch

Rf ka rd sir--

Shelly w/o and doubt!! Because she has looked and made sure that every1 gets equal justice and I think it's only coz of shelly that RF is still here and not archieved *TW*

Missing in action--

Nishi di and Kavs...miss themmmm and  their posts...hope to see them real soon!!

THe Invisible gang of rf--

Niyu
Mads
Dia
Saff
Pinks

The chotta bacchas of rf--

.smriti.
priyachaku

They both just joined RF...well smriti joined in december but was with us just for 1 month and it was like we know her forever...same with priyaaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed So they definatly are the chotta baccha's of RF who have become close to its members in very short period of timeEmbarrassed

the buddha baccha of rf--

Ashita
Vanshi

Do I even need to say why?LOL

Craziest ashi/priya fan

My  LoonssssssssssssssHugHug

Craziest Yuvi/raj fan

Defo...Dung

Dunno much...but I think i will give this to Raksha she truely seems Karan fan to mee... and a true fanEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Craziest tia/shweta fan

I think Veo...

Edited by *nitz_rocks* - 30 May 2008 at 3:46pm
Mrs.Brett Lee IF-Rockerz
Mrs.Brett Lee
Mrs.Brett Lee

-

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Shellzie.. Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed ..lo.z..gr8 topic..bt U no..I am sort of outdated..wid the new members.. Embarrassed ..Gr8 topic Clap Clap Clap ..N will post my vote..soon Smile
PS- Nitz I miss chatting wid u ...lolz Wink
remixrulz IF-Dazzler
remixrulz
remixrulz

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 12:26am | IP Logged
hi re shellz... yay..RF awards r bak
but me too like somu is so outdated..i dont know ne of the new members Embarrassed

n a huggy for u shellzie..Hug..for introducin the sonia-mum mum award...finally RF parivaar gets recognition..
remember the parivaar which started with me as mom n somu as daughter n xtended to whr n all..ROFL

Go to top