Harry Potter
Harry Potter

some info abut neville(Lewis)

anuradhasharma Goldie
anuradhasharma
anuradhasharma

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 5:40am | IP Logged

hello frndzz!....

m anuradha...i usually visit dis form but hardly post here...cozz  like HP series...but cozz i dont like reading novels...so i never read any books of HP...but since december i started reading book 5(OP)....cozz i was not satisfied wid the HP's 5th movie.....den i was shocked dat movie followed only a bit of book......many facts are completly changed or ignored......

so i started reading HP seried....till now i hv completed...book 5,6,7,1,2.....3rd and 4th r still left!.........

nyways i love dis section!.....and i found some info on the character who plays neville.......so i wud loke to share wid u all....m sorry if it was posted before!

Matthew David Lewis (born 27 June1989) is an Englishactor, best known for playing Neville Longbottom in the Harry Potter films.

Lewis was born in Leeds, West Yorkshire, England, to Adrian and Lynda Lewis. He has two older brothers, Chris Lewis, a televisioneditor, and Anthony Lewis, an actor and musician.

Lewis has been acting since he was five years old. He started off with minor parts in television programmes and then tried out for the part of Neville Longbottom. He has portrayed Neville Longbottom in the first five Harry Potter films and is also going to be in the future Harry Potter films. For his role as Neville, Lewis wears yellow and crooked false teeth, two-sizes-too-big shoes and has plastic bits placed behind his ears in order to make them stick out more. This is done to give the character a more clownish look.Thumbs UpDuring the filming of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Helena Bonham Carter, who portrays Bellatrix Lestrange, accidentally ruptured Lewis's eardrum when she stuck her wand in his ear.Ouch

Lewis is left handed.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tukz_REmix

anuradhasharma Goldie
anuradhasharma
anuradhasharma

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 12:33am | IP Logged
no replies? Cry
vrits Senior Member
vrits
vrits

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 2:13am | IP Logged
thnx 4 d info Clap
Praths_SA Groupbie
Praths_SA
Praths_SA

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Thanks for the info. its always nice to know some personal info on these actors who make a great book come alive really well. I suggest all the books be read in order so that the story and characters make sense. I myself have started reading the novels and am now on the 5th book and am enjoying it more than the movies. Smile
daniel_4ever IF-Rockerz
daniel_4ever
daniel_4ever

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 10:07am | IP Logged
thanks for the info. i didn't really know all of tht bout lewis.. but its good to see sumone post sumthing bout the other actors who are a part of HP once in a while... Smile
kritijj Goldie
kritijj
kritijj

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 4:37am | IP Logged
thx for the info....neville..hmmm LOL
anuradhasharma Goldie
anuradhasharma
anuradhasharma

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 2:10am | IP Logged
thanks guys! Tongue ..
i love neville and luna ......

wat i love abut neville...is his belief in Harry.....in book 5 he was among who believed Harry!....secondly....i luv the part wen he said to voldy..."i will join u wen hell frezes off...Dumbaldore Army"..... Clap ....brave!.....

wat i luv abut luna is....even though everyone liked to stay away frm her...cozz of her strange beliefs...but she proved to be one of the best loyal frndzz....
i loved the way she supported harry wen he was in stress......she is always dere for her frndz....wenever dey need her...like in 6th book she was wid neville in dumbeldore's furnal!...........
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top