15 DAYS NOT YET OVER???

Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

hey guys was just wondering how come ranbir and kanyas 15 days are not yet over??? how come rannu cant go back to nandas mansion he said malika would'nt allow him??? i mean they went to godbole house before chunnu came in... When will their 15 days be over??? when will ranbir stop getting insulted??? Its not fair😭 Pammi the mummy didnt want to touch the cows piss and didnt like the smell but she wanted it sprinkled in her house😕 im confused...

Anyways what do you guys think?? Im I right?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smilingstar3 thumbnail
YOU ARE 100% CORRECT!!! It has deff been past 15 days.What the heck, he's been there FOREVER AND EVER, it seems! Enough torture! Where are the Nanda's when you need them the most? Honestly they need to come back...Ranbir needs to go back! And yes, I am tired of the mistreatment that Ranbir is going through. It is just too much! I mean, I understand if he suffers a bit, and yes it was comic, but EVERY SINGLE EPISODE! Goodness! They deff need a new plot! And I was hoping that finally Kanya will suffer, but even that isnt really happening. I am HOPING that the next two episodes will have some hope...ugh!! But yes, it's deff been past 15 days!
Geet87 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I have counted it myself........its has been exactly 7.5 weeks since he moved into Godbole house....he moved in on 17th march, 2008

They are pulling this thing too much......they will be losing all the audience if this continues like this.
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
YEAH Man im sooo bored cant wait till hes back in nandas he shud let kanya stay then she will cry for him and realise his love....
Sallu- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
its taking forever

i tink theyre gna be bak at nandas within the next two weeks as yesterdays epi was 12th day

...hhmmm...buh so much has happened during his stay wuldnt u say..?
desaigirl101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have been waiting for so long for ranbir to go back
HE keeps getting insulted
And i think its like the 11th or 12th day there
So he would probably go to the Nanda house in like 3-4
days
I hope Kanya & Ranbir are the only ones going
But if Shanta goes i would be sad becuz she'll interfere wiht Rankan but it would funny becuz its been so long when Shantai called Rewa "phate kapre" LOL
tumhari? thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i know kahbi to deno mein sal guzar jata hain laekn yahan to 15 days hi nahin guzar rahe
Rafa.LunaPotter thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
its exactly two weeks over.....lets hope Monday brings luck!!!