Written Update 6th May India

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago

😉Naresh while eating morning breakfast, says it's true that pakhodi is made in hot oil, any committee can't change the truth.dadi says to naresh pakhodhi are hot, so eat them.  

himani rings jiya's home,and asks dadi, where is jiya?, Dadi says jiya is @ rad , himani says sometimes truth will steal all things, dadi asks about what truth, she is talking. himani says she gave advice to jiya  to tell truth but don't know she it is correct or not.

Apporva @ rad in the dancing room, which is dark, He shouts Are u there? This is the last time meeting, i will not come again. where are you? Again  a prank ?, I hate pranks .I hate u. I am going. Don't phone me or make ghunghuru sounds. 

@ Rad when appu is about to leave all of sudden, lights were on. Jiya  says I am sorry from a corner,appu hears it but doesn't see jiya.

@ jiya's home dadi talks to himani, You are seeing one side of the coin ,you are thinking sach bolne khe liye himath chahiye,  par sach sunekhe liye bhi himath chahiye.Some times truth breaks relationships and it constructs relationships sometimes.😆

@ rad  appu' says  apne  dar r kho hamesha khe liye mitha khe  mere samne tho ahaajo.

Jiya requests for a last dance with him and also requests him to close his eyes. jiya and appu are dancing. At one of the dancing sequence jiya goes back and appu searches for jiya's hand and took himani 's hand  and opens his eyes.

Appu asks himani r u mystery dancer? Jiya who is back of appu tells himani to tell appu that she is mystery dancer, appu expresses doubts.  himani shows ghunghuru as proof. jiya goes out and rings barkhaa . kiran see's  bharkhaa talking on cell, barkha observer's and closes door. jiya asks barkha to talk to appu.

Himani says I asked for last dance, because perfect dance partners are perfect life partners. I am going to marry. So this is last dance.

Appu asks himani, Kya hum dhosth bansakthe?. She says yes and leaves………..

Appu comes out and sees barkha, smile and tears on jiya's face.

barkha says R u angry. They say sorry to each other, jiya listening to them smiles from other side of the room.😆

Edited by Shariefah - 15 years ago
hey thanx for the update yaar........

u know, inspite of feeling sad abt the sudden turn of events, i found the whole barkha-appu epi very funny and stupid........howwwwww is it possible.....appu was like mad at barkha, and just coz mystery girl told him she is perfect for him he is now all in smiles........i mean doesnt he have a brain of his own!!!!

Originally posted by daisy_luvs_ ff

hey thanx for the update yaar........

u know, inspite of feeling sad abt the sudden turn of events, i found the whole barkha-appu epi very funny and stupid........howwwwww is it possible.....appu was like mad at barkha, and just coz mystery girl told him she is perfect for him he is now all in smiles........i mean doesnt he have a brain of his own!!!!

Agree!

** Note by dev. team **

Please consult the development team first before doing the update. I waisted a whole hour because I wasn't informed that someone is doing the update.

Thanks for your understanding😊.