Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil
Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

No More Prem Death Topics(all read)

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 5:12am | IP Logged

ok guys...a small reguest not to get hurt or offended by what i am saying

comon guys lets not go with the article of prem dying now when it will happen truly we all going to kill kekta by mails....

prem is the lifeline of the show and thats one reason apart from Premeer Chemistry we are watching Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil that is our sweet...loving...intense...passionate...shy..the man with thousands emotions hidden in his heart Prem Juneja....without him this show is lifeless even with other hot characters around...and when we all see Prem dying topics and articles here and there its like getting us into stress...confused...sad...tears and all sort of breaking down emotions that leads us to make wrong decisions of not watching the show

prem is still in focuss lets all discuss about prem life...his love for his family...his love for heer...his intense and passionate eyes and feeling which speaks millions of emotions....his cute smile...his style....and when will premeer confess their love for each other but please not his death.....

i am seeing so many prem's death articles that is making me sad for prem's future....what is written in the article is not true at all

just take some good exmaples of Kasauti Zindagi Kay and Kayamath and even Kasamh Se....it was written clearly even in sypnosis KZK will be Anurag-Prerna love story but what happened it was Anurag-Prerna love story suddenly it changed into Anurag-Prerna Friendship story and Bajaj-Prerna love story with lots of leaps...and Kayamath it was totally Neev-Prachi love story was written and shown in promos too but suddenly it became Milind-Prachi love story and Neev-Prachi Friendship story....in Kasamh se it was told that Bani and Pushkar will fall in love but what happened Jai-Bani falls in love after marriage and Pushkar falls in love with Pia...so much changes in the serial this was not all written in articles but it changed suddenly

all are some examples above i gave that tells articles are false too....

lets all believe that its PREMEER ETERNAL LOVE STORY and we all talk about that not Prem's death...

i can't see prem dying or even hear or read because i love him too much...and my harshoo is prem i can never see harshoo doing this kind of heartbreaking scenes.....

one thing to make all our fear go away is that lets make KIS DESH MEIN HAI MERA DIL into the chart of top 5 serials and kekta who only love trps will understand that we audience are watching this show just for Prem and Premeer jodi.....

prem dying is very far from anything i don't even want it to happen....lets all make it this way its Premeer Eternal Love Story and we all are watching for prem

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

May1902xsimzxchickxk-ekta fan

delo IF-Sizzlerz
delo
delo

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for this post Leela...It was needed

I have been telling all the members from time to time to please not post such messages as the show is TRP driven
I am asking them not to go by the preview also...As that was written a long time back

But it might not necessarily happen that way

I mean the show is doing great just because of Prem...and Ekta will never kill him and ruin the show...Cause it already been shown in different polls that almost everyone will quit watching the show if Prem dies

See even a star dosent know what might happen with his track..But I am sure he wont die..So lets not ruin the mood of our forums by these messages...The forums has been flooded recently and as the biggest fan of Prem I am not liking it

So its a request guys...Thanks Smile
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 5:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by delo

Thanks a lot for this post Leela...It was needed

I have been telling all the members from time to time to please not post such messages as the show is TRP driven
I am asking them not to go by the preview also...As that was written a long time back

But it might not necessarily happen that way

I mean the show is doing great just because of Prem...and Ekta will never kill him and ruin the show...Cause it already been shown in different polls that almost everyone will quit watching the show if Prem dies

See even a star dosent know what might happen with his track..But I am sure he wont die..So lets not ruin the mood of our forums by these messages...The forums has been flooded recently and as the biggest fan of Prem I am not liking it

So its a request guys...Thanks Smile

i am with you...everytime seeing prem's death articles and questions just make me crazy....nothing will happen to prem no ways....i am not believing any stupid previews...i only believe harshad and prem.....

delo IF-Sizzlerz
delo
delo

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Yaaaa...me too...I am going to confirm once again if such a track is coming up in the show

But as I said even the stars dunno what might happen next

But then why do we ruin the mood of the forums...I like being here after watching the show and it feels terrible to see every topic related to his death these days Confused
nandini27 IF-Sizzlerz
nandini27
nandini27

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 5:35am | IP Logged
thnx leela....thnx a lot....even i had said loads b4 tht not to say this....but then...the new members who join...they r the ones...but cant blame them...they just dont know how to...thts y....but plsss again dotn say tht....it makes me cry... Cry Cry Cry

luv nandini
-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Oh Leela thanks for this...This was really needed...
I agree with Daisy.....The shows are so trp driven and the previews arent necessarily followed or true...
And its saddening seeing so many posts popping abt this topic...As much as we dont want to think or hear abt it....And Plus its not even happened...Why make the forum gloomy and dull...And Prem is the lifeline of the show no doubt...And it will loose its charm, lifee and viewership if Prem isnt in the show.. And ekta wouldnt want that...
So I totally second ur request....Embarrassed
-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 5:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nandini90

thnx leela....thnx a lot....even i had said loads b4 tht not to say this....but then...the new members who join...they r the ones...but cant blame them...they just dont know how to...thts y....but plsss again dotn say tht....it makes me cry... Cry Cry Cry

luv nandini

Awww yaa I agree....They cant be blamed really...they probably get shocked and all.... I knowww Nandoo the thought ishh saddening...And I just refuse to think abt it... *sad-muh* =(

nitzi IF-Rockerz
nitzi
nitzi

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 5:46am | IP Logged
thank god u posted this topic....he is so hatta katta and everyone is behind him to kill him...hopefully no scuh post appears agn..

Go to top