dmg n this forum is ADDICTIVE

• Page of 1 Go

dmg forum....my views:

areeee yaar this forum is so addictive😑😑...i visited this forum bout half n hour ago n agin i m here jus to see kuch naya toh nahi aaya na...be it the ff...the posts,etc...it is really addictive...but one thing i must say tht da ppl here are very helpful...n there r lovely ff writers too😊😊...

now comes to da serial dmg:

every time before my exams..i make a promise to myself dat i wont see dmg today...n everytym i break it😑...though da serial is jus for half an hour but da after effects r for too long...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

these were my views u can ppost ur views too n i m sure all r gonna agree wid me😊

ya i agree...i cant get enough of this forum man!!!and DMG of course and not to forget armaan!!!😳 😳 ...i've my class in half an hour...but still here im postin my reply!!! πŸ˜† don know how to end this addiction!!! πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
Hi,
I am totally agree with u.I am also suffering with DMG. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† .I can't miss any episode πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ .
exactlyyyy i was earlier addicted 2 remix and used 2 visit dis forum like a million times

now since a month or sooo iv been additced 2 dmg and visit dis forum like 20 times a day
I'm totally agree wid u πŸ˜† πŸ˜†