Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

India-Forums

Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

1st leap episode should have shown ... (Page 2)

pomegranate IF-Sizzlerz
pomegranate
pomegranate

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 6:32pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nikkitherealist

I have been meaning to write this when I switched off after watching the first 5 mins of the leap episode but never quite got round to it Cry   
Hey, they do say better late than never so here it is .... eventually   LOL LOL LOL

The man stood on the cliff edge glancing at the waters passing below him. How could it all be so calm when he was still in turmoil over the lose he suffered 16 years ago. Bani.... his love.... his soul mate.... gone forever taken away by the same waters that now flowed so calmly.
His eyes reflected the torture of his soul for he was the only one in the family who knew the manner in which Bani had died. If only he had believed in her and not thrown away the happiness that had been theirs for such a short while .... if only he had been able to protect her .... if only.....

For months after she had disappeared he had the place crawling with investigators looking for clues as to what could have happened to her and their newborn son. Among them had been an earnest young man who together with his specially trained dog had been able to piece together what had happened that fateful day. He had gone over the ground literally with his nose to the ground tracing Bani's steps, coming across her blood on the stone outside the Kaali mandir, the splashed oil and a little distance from it, the traces of burnt cloth and grass marked by the footsteps leading to the edge of the cliff. There were also fingermarks in blood on the patio doors of the room they had been holding the party in. Eyes tightly shut in anguish he thought about how close Bani had been to him asking for help and he hadn't noticed or felt anything, God forgive him.

The police had never been able to pinpoint the murderer because the area was well used by people on their way to the Kaali mandir and there were no obvious clues they could follow.
There had been no sign of Atharva either. According to Meera, Bani had snatched Atharva from her, told her that she had discovered who the killer of her children was and then rushed off into the forest. One thing that puzzled Jai was why would Bani take Atharva from the safety of Meera's arms if she knew she was in danger ? He still lived in the hope that Bani had hidden Atharva and not taken him with her. Maybe one day he would come home.
He sighed and threw 2 roses into the water, one red for his love and one white for remembrance. Noone would ever take Bani's place in his heart and life and if it hadn't been for his 2 daughters he would have long followed Bani gladly.

Watching the roses float away he straightened to his full height and turned towards the house.

... Sorry, Not TBC .... or maybe it will Wink Smile

Would you have continued watching KS if this had been shown ????

ClapClapClap beautifull written i loved it, Of course I would of watch ks if   this was the after the leap epi. But its notCryCry instead they show dirty meera rolling on the bed with blind jaiDead  it would be really nice if you turn this into an FF or an SS, you can show ks they way we wanted to see it, not the type ppl are watching right now.Angry

nikkitherealist Goldie
nikkitherealist
nikkitherealist

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Thank you all for the response and encourgement. Clap Clap You are too kind especially when I have read your FF's which are too good Thumbs Up

If I get some time free then I might do a SS but don't hold your breath LOL

Go to top