This Show has turned into a Disaster.

~KA~ thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
is Ekta Kapoor trying to replace the so called love story KIT with Great Indian Laughter Challenge?😕................ok first jokes were usual but now it is too much to bear

ok first of all i was a mad fan of this show 1 month back......
in februry.........the show was at its peek......with honeymoon and all......😳..and then it was excellent............until the godbolez joined the regular cast......

ok at first i was amused and like [email protected] now it has turned IRRIRTAING.

ok he came there for 15 days.......and in real life its past 30 days.😕

that reminds me We Did NOT get a RANKAN scene from ages...that i must remind all.

and i had once forgotten that this is an EKTA kapoor production show....thats why started watchin it............but ekta u know it urself what shedoes in her shows...
well am talking shakily ....sorry..but i am certainly depressed with the show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanyadas13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
u read my mind pal! i need rankan scenes and them both back in the NANDA MANSION!!
-farah- thumbnail
tell me about it. I am so sure that there are more people who feel like us. I mean wasn'r ranbir only meant to stay in kanyas house for 15 days well it seems like 15 weeks to me . why can't ranbir just say to her that he loves her. Oh this is annoying its not even funny anymore just annoying and I want it to stop.
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I want Ranbir to say he loves her. Obviously kanya wont believe him and probably hurt his feelings. Then I want him to walk out on her and then the story can begin for me as she suffers.
tanyadas13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Perfangel5655

I want Ranbir to say he loves her. Obviously kanya wont believe him and probably hurt his feelings. Then I want him to walk out on her and then the story can begin for me as she suffers.

....u really do hate her. naa??

cricketlover thumbnail
I agree wid you 100% this show has indeed turned into a disaster and I dont see how Ranbir can hold the show all by himself from falling apart 😕 and cant trust sony so maybe KIT might indeed end sooner than we expected