India-Forums

Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil
Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

ADITI : HARSHAD IS MY GUD FRND

nandini27 IF-Sizzlerz
nandini27
nandini27

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 3:06am | IP Logged

hey everyone...here r some titbits from additi's latest interview...i'm posting this so that those who havnt known abt this interview can know more about her...anyone who wants to listen plss feel free to pm me..i'l give yu the download link...lols..kk..here r the titbits..am not giving the entire details...just some interesting ones..kk...and yaa...i'l be writing it from aditi's point of view...and only her answers to the questions..i mean...her interview as such...i hope u'l understand what i mean from below..and please bare with my mistakes...hehe...lols..forgot to mention earlier..this is an AUDIO interview..NOT VIDEO...kk..

addit said that i enjoy working here..i love all my co-stars especially Tasneem chachi..all are very supportive..it started very difficult and now she understands whats her charcter..the real aditi and heer have similarities like simple and not loud..and difference are like..i dont obey my parents like heer does..i was more into outdoor sports like volleyball..we (aditi and harshad)hav been very gud frnds..he has been in the industry for 2 yrs now..and he helps me a lot and has been telling me how to do it and how am i supposed to react..when these intense scenes come i tend to laugh..bcos i;ve never done that in front of soo many people. but he's like..he's so consoling and says "dont do this dont do tht."helping me thruout..he's making the chemistry..my offscreen chemistry is like fun..when it comes to scenes we are professional but then we hav fun..offscreen..i dont remember as such about funny incidents btw me and harshad..its like every time i tease him so i dont remember..today?? uh...yaa.bahut saara khatha hai woh..yu know his diet is like..i dont know what.what all he eats..so i always tease ki mota ho jaayega mota ho jaayega..c ur face now..chubby cheeks and all...he's been helping thruout my scenes..sumtimes when i am blank..he's helped me all thruout..(qn:how yu speaking thru eyes)yaa..even i thot like wow..i feel nice..my eyes speaks a lot..even his eyes speaks a lot...its a very nice feeling but i dont know how i do it..(laughs)...tasneem ma'am has been thruout helpful.she treats me like her younger sister now(lols..in the sbs video she said..mujhe beti ki tharah maanthi hain..and now sister..hehe..blooper huh??..lols..) we miss when people r not there..its like when there are these party scenes soo many people around us..wow...i shudnt tell or disclose when premeer r gonna be telling the feelings..well even i dont know when prem's gonna propose..i think very soon..(asks marry soon??)tht i can tell.....its soo nice to be a celebrity so nice to be TV..so many people loves me..and shit yaar..i was like..i called my mom...and started crying...i was like..wow.....about kdmhmd..its an intense love story and its my first serial..so its special....i wear chilled out western outfit..i'm not a person who wears salwar kameez..no no..not at all..(laughss..) am totally western..i am not gud at chemitry..i wanted but chemistry..no idea of its funda....about love and marriages like kdmhmd...am not a person like heer..who like agrees whoever my mom and dad decides..am totally opp....its like i shud know the person first...and then only..my ideal man??i've never thought abt it..amd too young to think about it....the thing tht fascinates abt heer....i love when i am allowed to say things thru my eyes...mujhe bahut achcha lagta hai..its very gud when i'm allowed to do that...and am very irritated when i cant speak or shout when i am supposed to shout.....if the xtra d does gud for me..then i dont mind...ekta ma'am is a very nice..she has been very helpful..i wud say her narrations are amzing...dont have words....(is prem going to die??) no..its..i dont know..even i dont know about it...but then..anything can happen..but i've no clue...i'm just adding a qn mark to it....yaa..i belive in destiny...(qn:if heer had to propose to prem..how wud she??)umm....i dont know...but i believe tht guys r supposed to do it..i mean..this is for guys to do..i cant think for it..(qn:if there is a joint interview of prem and u, if he can propose..)not a problem..not at all..for him and heer i s not a problem..for me its a...(laughs..)

RAPID FIRE QUESTIONS

I am...hmm..additi

Prem and heer are...meant to be in love..made for each other..

if not an actress....fashion designer

my ambition: want to be famous..

harshad chopra is... a very gud FRND..

best complement ever is....U R BEAUTIFUL...

heer is to prem as i to....i am too..oww..thts a difficult question..ohh no..

innocence is...visible on heer's face..

msg to fans....:thnk yu so much for everything..and supporting....and all of yu watch our serials..and encourage us....

thts all everyone..hehe...bcame too long naaa....neways....anyone who wants DL..plss feel free to pm me...kk..

luv nandini

PS: more titbits by sidrah on page 2...

Edited by nandini90 - 07 May 2008 at 4:40am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

samiyahskamanicrazyballsanju4evawassup28jedi_girl-Shwetasri-Raisa25-Cupcake--Garima-IrissyulZangelic eyesAASUSP.Kamaljit.Sean

Raisa25 IF-Dazzler
Raisa25
Raisa25

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Thankx nans...You always came here with a bunddel of surpize & happiness! Big smile

Thabk you soo much for that! Embarrassed Embarrassed

Raisa
nitzi IF-Rockerz
nitzi
nitzi

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 3:18am | IP Logged
nioce one nandoo
-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Awww,thnx alot,Nandu!!!Hug...Additi is adorable!!Embarrassed

Well,I guess if you can provide the link to the Interview,it wud be better!Big smile
nandini27 IF-Sizzlerz
nandini27
nandini27

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 3:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Jai & Bani

Thankx nans...You always came here with a bunddel of surpize & happiness! Big smile

Thabk you soo much for that! Embarrassed Embarrassed

Raisa

well i thought tht tht pm to hear the interview might not hav reached all our members...and it wont be fair enuff if only a few of us heard it..and njoyed it...wat abt our silent readers...they shud atleast know sumthing abt her naa..thts y thought of sharing this...as i also cant post the link..since its another forum link naa..hehe...ur most welcum by the way...

luv nandini

OGX2010 IF-Sizzlerz
OGX2010
OGX2010

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 3:51am | IP Logged
omggg..woww...
great effort nandini.!!!

guys guys..the interview is yummm!!!..additi totally ROCKED ITT!! and she was so sweet to us na..Embarrassed she wanted to give da int immediately Embarrassed LOL imagin LOL bt like we were nt prepared so we had to ask for tyme..for the first tyme did we actually came across suh a star Embarrassed who gave tyme LOL
for all those who want to hear it..let me know..i will send da link     
Shwetha! IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 3:55am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-Cupcake- IF-Rockerz
-Cupcake-
-Cupcake-

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 3:57am | IP Logged
thnks alot for all the hardwork Nandini Tongue

Additi is so adorable...hehe

Go to top