Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

“Life gave me a puzzle”full story updated (Page 4)

-Saru- IF-Sizzlerz
-Saru-
-Saru-

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Hi Bhoomika,i am replying for the first time!! Big smile

Lovely story yaar,very touching n great!! Clap

golu_1677 IF-Dazzler
golu_1677
golu_1677

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
bhoomi another awesome fic. @The narration is beautiful. Its true for a single women its difficult to stay in a city all alone.

U have written abt how a married women can still travel alone but not a single women is so true. Walking on the streets of any city whether its mumbal or delhi orany other city its not easy. I feel more secure to travel around all alone after marraige rather before. Even at around 8 in the evening if i have to go out somewhere i can but not earlier.

good to see both of them together in the end.

U are a wonderful writer bhoomi.. waiting for more fics from u.
bhoomikauttam IF-Dazzler
bhoomikauttam
bhoomikauttam

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 10:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sarikalrl

Hi Bhoomika,i am replying for the first time!! Big smile

Lovely story yaar,very touching n great!! Clap

Hi Sarika... Even I am replyign u for the first time..LOL.... Am so happy that u liked the story and loved it... it touched u and I feel like still I did a ok job.. i always get nervous when i post thinkign whether it will be coem across well... ur comments assur me.. Big smile....

bhoomikauttam IF-Dazzler
bhoomikauttam
bhoomikauttam

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 11:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by golu_1677

bhoomi another awesome fic. @The narration is beautiful. Its true for a single women its difficult to stay in a city all alone.

U have written abt how a married women can still travel alone but not a single women is so true. Walking on the streets of any city whether its mumbal or delhi orany other city its not easy. I feel more secure to travel around all alone after marraige rather before. Even at around 8 in the evening if i have to go out somewhere i can but not earlier.

good to see both of them together in the end.

U are a wonderful writer bhoomi.. waiting for more fics from u.

Hi Golu,

Any comment from u is very very special for me, not only becoz u r my dear friend but a fabulous writer urself..Big smile

I am glad u like the narration, I really experietnted and felt like pata nahi u all will get the sory ya kahin confuse na ho.. but feels so nice when U r sayign hat it was indeed good.

About the story and the way a single women faces problems... Yes I have travelled in delhi , mumbai & hyderbad... and Delhi for one any woman stayign there will tell what eve teasign is actually... its a bad case...and the more u try to object it becomes a biggeer headache... dotn know how girls go throguh that torture... Atleast we have brother , daddy , uncle to take care what abt other who may be poor, single and living alone..?

I agree with u and this is also my observation, I am not married but i observe things and feel the pain... Even teasing is so common and its strange most of the men feel its nto a big issue... just a whistle or a song .. what so big issue that a girl feel liek crying? a mere push kya hot ahai? kcuh kiya to nahi na.. i wonder when this mentality will change... Am so glad that Golu after reading this tory u shared with me the thoguhts which i wanted to take up...thats what i want in the comments... whether the issue touches or not... does the emotions come across strognly ornot...

Luv ur comments and ur feelgin , thoguhts from the story.. Golu ur appreciation encouragement really helps me..and guides em to keep on writing... Big smile luv u dear.. tc and next ff still nothign on mind.. so letss see.. may be it will take some time...Big smile

nuts123 Goldie
nuts123
nuts123

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
hey bhoomika..

i just read the whole ff... and i seriously loved it./.. i loved the fact tht u got a good msg across... actually even i was confused at first... but later throughout the parts i finally realised wht was going on...lol LOL

i was glad the 2 were 2gth at the end... i actually imagined AK playing the role of the charactrs 4 some reason..lol Embarrassed

loved the whole ff... ur a gr8 writer

xx
bhoomikauttam IF-Dazzler
bhoomikauttam
bhoomikauttam

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 11:48pm | IP Logged

LOL

Originally posted by Ravishing_gal

hey bhoomika..

i just read the whole ff... and i seriously loved it./.. i loved the fact tht u got a good msg across... actually even i was confused at first... but later throughout the parts i finally realised wht was going on...lol LOL

i was glad the 2 were 2gth at the end... i actually imagined AK playing the role of the charactrs 4 some reason..lol Embarrassed

loved the whole ff... ur a gr8 writer

xx

Hi .. Am gald that u felt like reading this one and read it in one go... uuuh wow!! good to see u didnt get bored but it kept u to read all the parts...Big smile. And u were confused as well in the startLOLchalo the hcarcter in the story is noraml.. LOL..hmmm agey agey sab sulajh jo gayaWink

So liked the ending... yup they meet eaach other and made them to be togetehr in teh end..Embarrassed..Oh u imgained AK in the roles...hmm interesting.. yup K is that short height as the guy in this story adn A is having a good buotl and suits as a gym trainer... ..pheww i didnt realise this...LOLthanks now even I can imagine tehm in this role.. but Kripa needs to get some more weight for thsi role..Wink

all ur appreciation helps me.. tc

ssh57 Goldie
ssh57
ssh57

Posted: 19 October 2009 at 9:45am | IP Logged

Hello bhoomi, a verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry interesting story. the puzzle kept me puzzled too till it was solved.I like one thing, in each of your stories u take up some problem relating to the position of women in our society. that's very good but I wish there were some more men like your heros in our society who traat women with so much respect. I wont say all men r bad but there r still many on the other side who need to change their attitude towards women. not treat them as doormats but as equals. Of course I can see some changes in the present generation but would like to see it more.

bhoomikauttam IF-Dazzler
bhoomikauttam
bhoomikauttam

Posted: 19 October 2009 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssh57

Hello bhoomi, a verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry interesting story. the puzzle kept me puzzled too till it was solved.I like one thing, in each of your stories u take up some problem relating to the position of women in our society. that's very good but I wish there were some more men like your heros in our society who traat women with so much respect. I wont say all men r bad but there r still many on the other side who need to change their attitude towards women. not treat them as doormats but as equals. Of course I can see some changes in the present generation but would like to see it more.

Hi,

Yes this story was a experimental of soem sort as I was new to writign story without charcter names.. I do try to bring out a slight issue  or message in my story somewhere or the other which i myslef relate or feel strongly. I think many men still dont agree on a lot of issue which we women strognly protest.. be it Eveteasing which men feel are compliments and not misbehaving.. or be it any other issue .. At the same time I also belive women themselves dont make thei voice louder on such issues ... especially the old genration for them til now men are someone whom u should look up to .. really weird.. we talk about equals but the fact is women are far superior but still we want woman to belive men are superior..

Hope this genration learns as well as sustains few basic culture as well.. rooted to one self growing with new ideas but respectign with same dignity...
am very glad u liked readign so many of my ff .. and also agree with the little tiny messages i try to incorporate in the story somewhere for my need of it ...

Go to top