Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

Trp May 6- KS in Top 20 (Page 3)

uvita Goldie
uvita
uvita

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by uvita

Originally posted by suganthirani

I wonder if the creatives are waiting for the IPL to be over before they start the revenge track, I seriously hope not!!

I hope not to but then knowing Ekta and her mind this is what i am scared of and if that is what Ekta is waiting for then she will keep showing more of Meera with Jai and the kids and the reason why Pronita is yet to remember, and also the reason that they have not clarified to us the relationship between JaixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMeera as leap episode suggested otherwise

Edited by uvita - 07 May 2008 at 8:04am

swatinarang IF-Sizzlerz
swatinarang
swatinarang

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 8:10am | IP Logged
suganthirani, right now even they don't know what to show so r just showing all the stupid things.
i think that even ganga turning negative is a change in their script as people were against clones, but i think people won;'t love that too.

i think mayi has taken money from some big tobacco company and is promoting cigarette smoking in KS now a days and as far as waiting for IPL to be over, if she is waiting for that it is again so stupid as between that time she will lose her baccha khuccha viewers too if she keep showing only negativity and stupidness.

now revenge track, it looks like that parineeta is gonna take revenge against JW LOL, may be creatives want to fulfill wishes of pri and archi Wink
sabsj IF-Rockerz
sabsj
sabsj

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 8:15am | IP Logged

swati behna, are u guessing or telling? LOL

suganthi - no singapore synopsis anymore? Ouch atleast that would give us an indication about what we can look forward to.

Edited by sabsj - 07 May 2008 at 8:15am
divan IF-Rockerz
divan
divan

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 8:18am | IP Logged
I want KS and others like to be wiped out...TV soaps needs to be overhauled...like new fashion...new trends...soaps need a new trend...better than the rona dhona stuff.

At weekend I saw SRK and Kya aap Panchavi... and cricket...and I hope there is more stuff like this on channels to replace the crappys soaps they are churning out. There should be some brave souls out there who would be willing to take other take risks and produce shows on other genre than saas/bahu or backstabbing family dramas...
swatinarang IF-Sizzlerz
swatinarang
swatinarang

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 8:22am | IP Logged
sabby behna bataongi toh taab na jab un ko bhi pata ho ki kya karna hai and that is reason behind no singapore synopsis too LOL but i am sure that we will get one soon, rather people in singapore shld demand one LOL

divan, even i want KS to go off air and while changing channel i also came across SRK show and i really loved it, as it is different from other pakao serials
divan IF-Rockerz
divan
divan

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swatinarang

sabby behna bataongi toh taab na jab un ko bhi pata ho ki kya karna hai and that is reason behind no singapore synopsis too LOL but i am sure that we will get one soon, rather people in singapore shld demand one LOL

divan, even i want KS to go off air and while changing channel i also came across SRK show and i really loved it, as it is different from other pakao serials

Swati I am not sure if it's originally a US show but the one in India is as good as the US shows they show here.
sabsj IF-Rockerz
sabsj
sabsj

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Oh, acha, main samjhi Swati behna LOL I didn't think of it like that.

Chalo me signing off, going to watch my Mumbai sehar get trashed again Cry becharas are nothing without Tendulkar not playing....hope they win today, had a bet with hubby LOL
swatinarang IF-Sizzlerz
swatinarang
swatinarang

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 8:35am | IP Logged
sabby behna, gandi baat bet nahin karte LOL but chalo i want u to win Wink so while match goes on start making list of demands Wink and i think u shld be happy that tendulkar is not there as he is not someone reliable, he can make either 90+ or 0 Wink

kanta, i have not seen US shows but this pacchwi pass was having children and it was really fun with some knowledge too

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kasamh Se (Kasam Se) Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index